Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4141819202122232425262728293034 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Only two votes so far, but you all have plenty of time left. The two votes are:

Zeromus_X
    Azar

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Oh, I forgot to vote!

*edits post*

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roogle View Post
    ...and fourthly, he (Zeromus_X) was the only one besides me to vote citizens all three days.
    fire_of_avalon has not been proven to be a citizen.

eestlinc has voted for Loony BoB, Behold the Void, and KoShiatar. From your post, you're implying that Behold the Void is not a citizen.

I could go on to make lists for everyone that did not vote Shlupquack on Day 2 and that has voted all 3 days who also have not died yet. This includes Cid and Hsu and implies from you that Yamaneko, Cid, theundeadhero, and yourself are all not citizens.

That leaves us with a list of people that you're implying are not citizens:

Behold the Void, Yamaneko, Cid, theundeadhero, Roogle.

My point is I think you should rephrase your analysis.

That is just from my point of view. I am completely sure of foa and crono, and the dead that have been revealed to be innocent of being townies. I'm not implying that the others aren't citizens, I'm just not certain that they are.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zeromus_X View Post
    I love how you people love to lynch randoms and give in to mob mentality. Time for some fun...this will be excellent:

I just realized that I've been giving myself away. Time to cover my trail and escape. I do know for a fact that somebody on the outside messaged me asking me to check out what was going on today. This person must have a vested interest and figured me out.

Said person hasn't been voted out, so it's my mission to figure out who you be!

With that said, I should act consistently and so I think I can rule out certain people.

My vote today goes to:
    ##Vote: Azar

I really, really dont like this post. Almost everything is wrong with it.

##Vote: Zeromus_X

Zeromus_X is seriously suspicious it's almost like he's either a jester designing to get lynched or he's a mafia man.

I'm picking up a good vibe from Cid so although I don't understand the random vote for me I'm going to put him on hold lets see if we can't find someone who has played clever (or not in Zeromus' case)

In this situation I'm going to have to vote for Zeromus I really think he's either mafia or a jester but I can't tell which.

Vote:## Zeromus_X

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Zeromus_X has 4 votes. 3 more needed to lynch. Azar is the only other player with a vote.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I voted for KoShiatar because she was acting crazy and too erratic to be of any use to the town.

Now lets see who the mafia took out during the three nigts.

Night 1 the mafia killed the serial killer Kishi. This is probably a good thing.

Night 2 the mafia's target was protected by the doctor. So the doctor and the mafia know who that person is.

Night 3 the mafia killed Psychotic.

Now lets see as to why the mafia wanted these people dead.

Kishi was probably the first target, someone not too active. Perhaps the mafia thought he had a power role.

Psychotic was suspicious of Void during day 3, and only stopped his suspicions when KoShiatar was acting even crazier and began her many roleclaims.

I think that Psychotic was killed because of the suspicion of Void, so I will once again

##Vote: Behold the Void

I more likely should have said role rather than cop, that was a bit of a mistake on my part.

And the reason I called you out wasn't because I had ample suspicion, its no one had any way of judging you. There wasn't a way to figure out if you were Citzen or Mafia, so I tried pulling you out so we could get some kind of info on you. Can you really blame me for doing that?

I'm suspicious of anyone who can't be judged, hence why I tried pulling a response out of you.

No, I no longer have as much suspicion of you now. You did seem pretty convincing.

So for now I think I'll go along with Clout's suspicion of Cid, though Zero is looking more suspicious.

##Vote: Cid

I'm going to post because this is the last time I'll be able to post for a long time, I plan to be super busy.

eestlinc, you're not listening to my explanations at all. You think I'm suspicious just because the mafia killed Psychotic. But you and foa are both more suspicious of me than Psychotic was and since the very beginning, anyways you are definitely more persistent. You had it in for me since the beginning and your persistence is making me suspicious of you, I feel like there's a huge mafia conspiracy against me and it's pissing me off.

I thought both Hsu and hero were more suspicious but Zeromus_X's post just sealed his fate or I just don't understand what anyone is saying anymore. Giving yourself away? Cover trail and escape, WTF. What are you talking about? Del and Miriel said talking outside the thread is illegal too unless you are mafia.

Yamaneko is starting to look suspicious too, he keeps changing his mind about everyone. He voted for foa on the first day too and the next day he votes for me for voting for her and he was suspicious of Cid but now he's not? Make up your mind.

I'm not going to vote now because every time I voted I've smurfed up. I think other people shouldn't vote too quick either since Del says we only need 7 votes to end the day. Before we get that people should say whatever they want to say first, such as the cop giving cl_out a clue (if cl_out's not just bluffing) and maybe giving suggestions to the cop who to investigate tomorrow.

Zeromus has been, well, too bad to be mafia. Like BoB, like KoShiatar. It's always these people who we take out, and they always seem to be innocent. I think the mafia are playing it smarter. I'd like to hear some thoughts on Azar.

Maybe I'm just being a naive jackass, though.

I agree with the "too bad to be mafia" thing. We need to be more careful about it. The other two times it's happened, people seemed almost happy to get rid of them 'cause they were bad players. Regardless of how ty they were, they were citizens nonetheless. The only advantages the Citizens have is strength in numbers. We need to be more careful, we can't just keep lynching crappy citizens. That being said, Roogle, hero, and Cid are at the top of my list. I've had time to re-read through the whole thread for the first time today, and have come to some of the same conclusions some of you guys have about these three. I'll wait to vote though, how much time is left?

I see your point therefore I am going to vote for someone else other than Zeromus_x to give us a chance to see if the cop can investigate him and give us a clue. However, I'm still getting good vibes from Cid but I might just be naive.

Unvote:## Zeromus_X
    Vote:## Roogle

We have extra time because of Christmas and all...so possibly until sometime tomorrow night.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If you aren't going to be around for a while then VOTE.