Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6162021222324252627282930313236 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Quote Originally Posted by clout
    Quote Originally Posted by Azar
    I think I'm going to vote for either foa or Leeza, though. I don't think they're both mafia, but I have a suspicion one of them might be, so if I was a cop I'd check one of them out next night.
    You said that to make the cop investigate a citizen. You knew they were innocent when you said that. And now, so do we
    So true! I was deeply enjoying the situation the citizens had pulled themselves into. Until you came along, you big ugly cow from Jupiter.

Quote Originally Posted by cl_out
    Oh, and don't try the FBI Agent roleclaim. :rolleyes2
    I was going to roleclaim citizen and put on quite the show this time, actually. I'd never use the same trick twice. :rolleyes2

Oh well, I didn't have much time for this anyway.

I wanted a duel!

And you DID try the same stuff twice though! That's the point!

Oh, and thanks for the new user group. I assume that was your doing.

Those are some pretty big assumptions clout...

I sure hope you're right.

##unvote: Cid
    ##vote: Azar

I believe that it's up to 7 votes now. I believe we have a Lynch.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

8 Azar (Zeromus_X, crono_logical, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Cid, fire_of_avalon, eestlinc, Leeza)
    2 Zeromus_X (Del Murder, Roogle)

A staff meeting had been called and the remaining staff members sat together and stared suspiciously at each other. Azar coughed and spoke up. But as he was speaking, the expression of the other other Cid's Knights and Admins changed. Suspicion and confusion turned to anger and conviction. Crono_logical lunged forward and drove a pitch fork straight through Azar's stomach. Driving him down to the floor, cl_out stepped right on top of Azar with one foot over his mouth and declared, "You are Mafia! Now you die!" The other staff members nodded in approval as Azar croaked out, "screw.... you guys... ugh... I'm going home!"

Azar was Mafia played by Levian.

Night begins now. Since it's still Christmas time, I'll give night time activity people 24 hours to get back to me or Del Murder. But please try and do it quicker!

PS. Merry Christmas Mafia players.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Day turned to night, and night dragged on for YEARS. Or it felt that way at least. Cid turned restlessly in his bed. He pondered the current state of EoFF and wondered what might have happened had he remained the owner of the site. But another part of him was relieved that he had let it go. He glanced at the clock and noticed that it was almost morning. No one had bothered him through the night. Maybe it was best that he had relinquished control of EoFF. At least he wasn't the one in charge, dealing with all this death and betrayal. Cid sat up in bed and appreciated the fact that he wasn't in Warren and Michael's position. As Cid looked out the window, eagerly awaiting the rising sun, a blinding light shined through the window and a giant hummer came crashing through Cid's bedroom, barreling over Cid and squishing him dead. The hummer backed out of the bedroom and sped off just as the sun peeked over the horizon.

Cid was a Citizen played by leader of mortals.

Day 5 begins now.

24 hours to lynch.

11 players, 6 votes needed for automatic lynch and to end the day.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Cid? That was unexpected.

Really? It's not like the Mafia have anyone specific that would be worth lynching, especially if they have a GodFather. I mean, if that is the case a cop is officially worthless now, so its all a matter of the Doctor either taking a random guess, or protecting the one most likely to get lynched.

I mean, they could have targeted Clout, but there is only 2 or three real suspects now anyway, and within two nights we'll get them and win.

Likely, Clout was protected, and the Mafia just picked anyone else.

Again, I think it's more likely Hero than Del, but for the sake of moving things along, I'll just go along with Clout again tonight.

PS: Reason Hero is more suspect to me is when Azar pointed him out, however made sure to say that two other people were far more suspicious for the same reason.

Meant to do this yesterday, but my computer died.

I'm a cop (hooray!).

Everyone I've investigated has come up innocent. For all I know I could be a useless naive cop (though I don't have to be naive to be useless), so I haven't voiced much of an opinion of those I've investigated unless I was totally sure they were innocent. I really suck at this game

I have not investigated BtV. I figured if he was indeed mafia, he'd be the Godfather (though I think he's citizen).

(I'm sorry for almost getting us lynched Mogi ; ; )

I'm voting Del, I agree that he may be the Godfather. I didn't bother investigating him, I figured he was next in line for the noose anyway. Though now that I think about it, if he was mafia and not the Godfather I'd know if I could trust my results or not.

>.<

##Vote: Del Murder

Looks like cl_out was right about Azar after all. Good job. How many mafia do you think are left?

I have figured out who the cop is as well. So who did you investigate today?

Edit: WTF? I did not think you were the cop. Now I'm confused.

Well, if I am a naive cop, there could be another one.

EDIT:

Who did you think it was?

EDIT2:

I've got a really bad feeling now. Bad, bad bad D:
    Last edited by [M] Greg - Hot Dad; 12-27-2007 at 01:37 AM.

I'm not going to say because cl_out said he should reveal himself. I suck at this though so if I can figure it out I think anyone can. Unless I'm wrong. But he said the cop investigated me and you said you didn't so I am sure I am right.

I think naive cop is stupid, Del and Miriel said there will be no stupid roles. If you really are a cop then who did you investigate?

Roogle isn't the cop I spotted and have been loosely working with in this thread. That's not to say Roogle isn't another cop. There's three things that have set off alarm bells for me though.

1) You're roleclaiming a cop without even telling us who you have investigated, just saying they're all innocent. And you seem to be roleclaiming naive cop which isn't a defence at all. Anyone can claim that without proof.

2) You deem Del Murder worthy of a vote but not an investigation.

3) Seeing as you voted for me because I wanted the cop to come out, I find it extremely dodgy that you've roleclaimed, and roleclaimed without any guilty verdicts.

Please address these three points.

I believe the cop I spoke to in this thread is genuine because I was informed Cid was innocent, at a time when he was my #1 suspect, and lo and behold, he is innocent.

Void: 1 or 2. Serial killer suggests to me that there will be less than 5 in total. Could be wrong!

These people in this order

foa
    crono_logical
    Cid
    eestlinc

But that doesn't prove anything. Three of them are sure citizen, and it's easy to just throw one in there.

...and really, I think by stupid roles they meant the list of Strange Roles on the wiki that they linked to when they said that. I wish I could have been James Bond with an Extreme Jawache.

EDIT:

That's a relief, crono. It would be sad if I were THE cop.

1) You're roleclaiming a cop without even telling us who you have investigated, just saying they're all innocent. And you seem to be roleclaiming naive cop which isn't a defence at all. Anyone can claim that without proof.
    Yep.

2) You deem Del Murder worthy of a vote but not an investigation.
    I honestly think he's mafia. I'm 75% sure and if he is, it'll probably come out soon. I thought it would make more sense to investigate eestlinc who was a little suspicious, but not an immediate suspect.

3) Seeing as you voted for me because I wanted the cop to come out, I find it extremely dodgy that you've roleclaimed, and roleclaimed without any guilty verdicts.
    I'm just going with my gut, seeing as my brain isn't doing me any good.

Oh...and I don't KNOW that I'm the naive cop, I just think I am.

I really really really am a cop of some sort though.
    Last edited by [M] Greg - Hot Dad; 12-27-2007 at 02:15 AM.

Seeing as how the basis of my argument on Day 2 was that foa was innocent, why on earth did you vote for me?

And I'm sure that I proved my innocence that day after the ShlupQuack lynch. Why investigate me? Bit of a waste, that.