Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2030343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

If you see any holes in my argument I will be happy to answer them to prove that they are not holes and I am actually a townie.

I'm still looking through old posts right now.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I am going to wait for hero to see if he can find it first. After he awnsers, I'll point out the hole to you as well.

If memory serves, Void only voted for Mafia who were going to be lynched anyway. He brings of Azar but Azar basically admitted that he was mafia when cl_out found him out.

His big reason for suspecting me is that you're willing to listen to him and I'm not. I'm carrying through with the plan that we've already established. God knows I'm not going to have Psy kicking me afterwards. :P

As for making up limitations on his doctor ability, it would have looked weird if he just started hauling limitations out of his ass after cl_out asked him about it, especially since he wouldn't be able to use protecting the same people two or three times in a row.

Anyway, I'm not mafia. You have no reason to believe I am. I voted for Hsu when it was unlikely that there were many mafia left, and I was willing to risk killing myself to do it.

Anyway, I've had my eye on void for a long time. Since he and ShlupQuack started spreading misinformation about how two people could die in one night. Obviously one of them was a serial killer, so the logical decision would be that the serial killer killed someone before he died.

I'm not sure if any of that is the hole you're talking about. If not, then congrats, even more reason to vote for Void.

That's untrue and I think I got it now. I'll post in a sec.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Void assumed that Yams would be alive today had he been mafia and voted Zeromus on day 7. Please explain.

Me? Cause I have no idea. xP

After looking through the posts, I noticed that both eest and hero were staying low in the beginning. Now obviously one of you is a townie and the other isn't (well obvious to me, not to the other townie >.>), so that doesn't really say anything, but I think a godfather would try to stay low in the beginning of the game.

That could be a reason why eestlinc is suspicious, as well as that he didn't vote for Hsu or Azar (did he vote for Azar? I think he didn't). But I'm getting a good vibe from eestlinc, especially since he seems to be willing to listen to me (unless he is mafia, then it doesn't matter who dies, me or hero...) and listen to reason before he makes his choice. I think eestlinc in this case is the townie.

I remember why I thought hero was suspious.

Bandwagoning for BoB in the beginning

Being active at the end of day 2 but he didn't place a vote at all on day 2. Although true, he could have voted for Leeza to tie the vote too, I'll give him that one so I don't know. But he still did not vote at all, for anyone, so it's hard to place his voting pattern.

Bandwagoning on Koshiatar without any reason because he said he didn't know what was going on.

Actually now that I look at it, the reason he gave for ALL his votes was bandwagoning and just going with the majority, because he hasn't been active enough to know what's going on.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=926668

Look through all of his posts.

He voted for Zeromus_X before voting for Hsu. I have a theory about this now. On the day that we voted Hsu out, everyone was suspious of both theundeadhero AND Hsu, right? Well if one of them had to go and it wasn't Zero instead, they would surely want to make sure that the mafia death clears the other remaining mafia. It would all make so much sense if Hsu just voted for the undeadhero to cast suspion on him, and then hero changed his vote from Zeromus to Hsu.

He only changed his vote AFTER both me and cl_out were suspious for Hsu and I voted for Hsu. (Once again why would I be the one leading the votes for Hsu and bringing up suspions of him right away when it looked more like Zeromus was going to go that day? I did NOT vote for mafia who were just about to die anyway) Then Hsu said that hero couldn't possibly be a mafia because mafia wouldn't risk killing him, and we all just believed that conclusion as well after Hsu died.

But hero got out of it somehow in the end, I don't know, this part is what's not that clear to me and makes me doubt my suspions of hero a little. It did look like he was going to be the last to vote for Hsu. It didn't turn out that way though, so maybe he would have tried something else to get out of it before. That's the only part that I'm really unclear about right now.

But assuming I'm right, after that hero was in the clear so he just bandwagoned with cl_out the whole time. He kept me until the end of the day because he was sure you would vote for me because that's what cl_out said. He was not even willing to listen to my reasonings before he voted. That's why mafia killed cl_out, they probably figured out why I didn't have any limitations (and I really didn't believe there was naive roles before today) cl_out said if he died you guys HAD to kill me right away and not listen to me. >.>

Also, hero, if you had your eye on me and was suspious of me for a while now it sure didn't seem like it. You never mentioned any suspicions of your own and just went along with everyone else. I guess if you are really mafia that will benefit you and not matter anyway, because of everyone you are the last person cl_out suspected.

Preview Edit: eestlinc, that part is easy. I really thought Yams was probably the guilty one after Hsu turned out to be mafia. Yams investigated Hsu, so that would make him either the naive cop or also mafia trying to save Hsu's ass. I really thought it was the second option, because I didn't think there would be smurfing naive roles in the game. Even if the mafia knew Yams was a naive cop, they probably wouldn't kill him because everyoen thought he could be mafia. That would draw attention away from them, if they could go for Yams instead.

Anyway, I think hero is mafia.

##Vote: theundeadhero

If it's actually eestlinc, you're probably laughing at both of us right now but I beileve my intuition is right. Just in case though, I'm going to look through everything again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Please believe me there is no way I would roleclaim doctor if I were mafia alogn with all my other points.

Hey, remember like an hour and a half ago when you guys were coming up with your big lists of reasons to vote for each person and none of you could think of anything for me? Good times, good times....

Ugh. If eestlinc was mafia he could just end it right now by voting for anyone and he'd win. He wouldn't need to be suspicious. He could just kill everybody.

I did have reasons for you, I stated I was suspious of you before. I just didn't think those reasons mattered after you seemed to be willing to risk yourself to vote for Hsu.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well eest, time for you to put that law textbook away and make a decision.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just in case this is all too fast paced for you guys to keep up...

1 vote Behold the Void - theundeadhero
    1 vote theundeadhero - Behold the Void

Hmmm... WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?

If you're not mafia you could at least explain all my reasons against you instead of not even trying, hero.

No. Just die already.

Well that just confirms I should keep my vote on you.