Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9192324252627282930313233343539 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Del, obviously you haven't even been paying attention to my posts.

I have been suspecting you, and even brought up a few things about you I found Odd before Clout called you out as Mafia.

This is in addition to you being a suspect since after the Shlup Lynch.

I'm hardly not thinking for myself. However had it not been for Clout, and your little RoleClaim, Hero would still be my number one suspect.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

2 votes needed to lynch the handsomest character in this game, who is the only one with votes.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

##Vote: Del Murder

Sorry real del but you're going to have to kill yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] fire_of_avalon View Post
    I'm hardly not thinking for myself. However had it not been for Clout, and your little RoleClaim, Hero would still be my number one suspect.
    I was waiting for the cop to give feedback on Mr. Murder but apparently he was not the guy he investigated. If it turned out to be negative I was going to suggest we discuss what hero and Murder have done to make them seem suspicious and all that jazz. Instead his princess roleclaim was terrible, man. Terrible.

At this point in time, I believe the cop I am in contact with investigated Roogle and he came up innocent. So there you go Roo. Free for now. Seeing as both of you have had four innocent results, we don't know which one of you, if any, is naive. I propose co-ordination with tonight's investigations. Maybe we can shed some light. I suggest Roogle investigate Hsu, and the cop whose identity I know investigates undeadhero.

Doc, protect whichever one you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    2 votes needed to lynch the handsomest character in this game, who is the only one with votes.
    If you're town like you say you are, you're being as helpful as Loony BoB and KoShiatar were.

EDIT: hahahaah mistook real del for mafia! ignore that last bit.

I am eating dinner and working on car stuff. I will probably check back here later tonight. Out of everyone I believe cl_out, foa, and Leeza are innocent. I don't know about everyone else, my instant is that theundeadhero and Zeromus_X are suspects, even if he is crazy. But so far I have been wrong about everything. I think cl_out made some good points and has led us to good decisions so far. My vote will be for Del Murder unless something else changes my mind before I check back. I will not vote now so we can have time to discuss anything left.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Don't worry Del Darling, you are far more handsome then this phoney.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] crono_logical View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    I don't understand what your point is. I asked a question and you answered it not long after.
    Does there have to be a point? I just find it interesting that when you posted that, (confirmed innocent) Cid and (cop confirmed innocent - yes yes assuming the cop is real, I'm not lying and he's not the Godfather in case you wish to argue that small point. Everyone knows those things) Void were at the foremost at our thoughts. You were happy to sit by and watch us lynch them. You indirectly encouraged it. Now the heat's on you and you've done a 180 on the issue. Maybe this means your word holds less value to me, and perhaps to others who read this.

Why should I be afraid that I am in the lead for votes to be lynched, crono_logical? I have 3 votes against me with no one else on the board yet.
    Why indeed! If 3 votes isn't enough to unsettle you, then why was 2 enough to make you roleclaim? Why not come forward sooner if you don't care about lynch votes?

Oh, by the way, make it four. I've seen enough.
    ##vote: Del Murder

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    What's wrong, mafia? Figuring out what to do with me?
    Names of those you suspect would be helpful. You haven't explicitly named anyone as mafia today as far as I can see, so alright, let's hear what you've got to say.
    There was no point to reveal that I am the Beloved Princess until I was in the spotlight of being lynched. Roleclaiming is far different from being afraid. Perhaps you think it would have been better for me not to roleclaim, allow myself to be lynched, and make it so that the mafia can laugh as the citizens sit around with mentally handicapped stares while the night activities proceed without the chance to lynch a mafia member?

Nothing I say has any merit to anyone else unless they deem it worthy. Everything I say from here on out will be warped to whatever anyone wants so that they can make their own points.

That being said, I suspect crono_logical, Behold the Void, and Hsu the most.

I will also officially vote before I don't get the chance to do so:

##Vote: Behold the Void

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Del Murder
    That being said, I suspect crono_logical, Behold the Void, and Hsu the most.
    Why do you suspect me? Why do you suspect Behold the Void? Why do you suspect Hsu?

It makes sense to me that, if the mafia would like to play that way, that they would pick their most intelligent poster and force them to the forefront as a leader of the citizens. You are someone that has insane influence over the way people are voting. I don't trust this at all.

Behold the Void has given me the vibe of Godfather dating a couple days back. Just throwing that out there. No point in hiding that since he may be the one to throw the noose around my neck today. Hi, Void.

Hsu was the only one to vote for Cid who died last night. I have no idea. Hsu is a sneaky character who undoubtedly has some kind of important role. I tried to stay in the shadows until I was voted so I can relate.

In case I die, here's my "diary".

Mafia Sheet.xls

Oh that "diary" of yours is useful. Good job.

Although by your name there is a 1, and by everyone else's there is a zero. The column total is 1. What does this mean? In the spirit of twisting your words to mean bad things, does this mean you're the only mafia left alive? (guys don't take this seriously)

Haha. No but good insinuation. It's the total of votes beside each player and the total amount of votes cast so far. Input names in it and you'll see what happens.

I thought he just saw himself as number 1?

Also, what does that open in? I can't seem to open the file.

Microsoft Excel. /BoB

Quote Originally Posted by [M] fire_of_avalon View Post
    Also, what does that open in? I can't seem to open the file.
    Excel. Or, if you don't have Excel like me because you are cheap and don't want to pay, Excel Viewer is free to download from Microsoft.

Well, I don't have it. I have Microsoft Database (Which is basically the same damned program) Though I just asked Lekana if she knew what was in it, and said that It was just who voted for who.

If so, there isn't a need to even open the file.

Does it say anything else important?