Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loony BoB View Post
    But seriously, I think Leeza is mafia. You guys can go after her after you lynch me maybe
    I am inclined to agree with this. Leeza has not said much and votes for BoB. While you have been acting suspious yourself, Leeza is looking suspious due to one post being made.

But, I shall choose to vote for foa instead. Voting for BoB so fast after the first voter. Seems a lot like what happened with Disney characters Mafia and both of the first two ended up guilty. So quick to agree with the above poster just because the person defended themselves.

##Vote: fire_of_avalon

I already told you! I am a citizen! A lamesauce, boring citizen! I only voted for BoB because he voted 10 MILLION TIMES!

Grin

I'm not quite trusting of BoB. Imposter! I vote you out!

##Vote: [M] Loony BoB
    Last edited by [M] Trevor - Gay Dad; 12-20-2007 at 07:36 PM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Please use ##Vote: (name) if this is an official vote, Zeromus_X.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I'm starting to agree with BoB I think Leeza is part of the mafia but I'm not sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leeza View Post
    I already told you! I am a citizen! A lamesauce, boring citizen! I only voted for BoB because he voted 10 MILLION TIMES!
    Good one cat lady! Maybe you shouldn't make it so obvious who you are then Who else would use the word lamesauce? There are two - wait, now three - good reasons why you're Mafia!

#1. After my saying how I didn't want to be a citizen again coupled with all my other posts, it should be pretty damn obvious who I am to you. I know who you are. You know me well enough to know that I would be telling the truth and am actually a citizen, or else I wouldn't be acting so stupid on the first day and getting myself lynched. YET, you still vote for me, knowing that I'm a citizen - mafia, amirite?

#2. You voted for me because I keep changing my vote? Who did that last round!

#3. Speaking of which, why aren't you doing it again? You suddenly decided to take mafia seriously? Hah, nice one. xD You're only refraining from spamming as I'm doing because there's others ie your mafia buddies who are counting on you!

Also I still don't trust Azar, don't think his reasoning was sufficient but we shall see.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I'm confused, BoB

if I get lynched or hit by the mafia at least I'd be a dead citizen, which is better than a boring citizen
    So you're trying to get killed just because you don't like your role? It's really unfair to everyone else if you're not going to play properly. Why do people always try to ruin the mafia game when it doesn't go their way?

I am playing properly. I've already given you two perfectly good mafia suspects ^_^ I'm just not playing in a boring fashion as I usually tend to do. And if I get wrongfully lynched, no big loss, it's not like I'm a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kawaii Ryϋkishi View Post
    if I get lynched or hit by the mafia at least I'd be a dead citizen, which is better than a boring citizen
    So you're trying to get killed just because you don't like your role? It's really unfair to everyone else if you're not going to play properly. Why do people always try to ruin the mafia game when it doesn't go their way?
    Yeah!

##Vote: Loony BoB

edit:
    I am playing properly. I've already given you two perfectly good mafia suspects ^_^ I'm just not playing in a boring fashion as I usually tend to do. And if I get wrongfully lynched, no big loss, it's not like I'm a doctor.
    I also dont like the way you just don't care

Although Cid is just being irritating now I've contributed a ton more to the thread and given better reasoning than Cid and in fact all of you, if I may be so humble In fact, is this your first post? And even if you did believe that with your "Yeah!" wouldn't you be playing right into my hands? Suspicious, imo! On top of that, when did I ever say I wanted to be lynched - I simply said I wasn't going to be boring and if I got lynched in the process, it's better than strategizing, staying low, trying to take on a different persona.

##Unvote: Miriel
    ##Vote: Cid

By the way, if I get lynched you know you're next Leeza <3

Edit to your edit: You may not like it, but you're still knowingly lynching a citizen that you know can contribute shiettons and has given more reasoning than anyone. So either you're dumb or you're mafia, I'm inclined to think one right now but I won't say which!
    Last edited by [M] Dee; 12-20-2007 at 08:19 PM.

I read over everything I missed, and I don't trust the way Loony BoB has been constantly changing his vote. I think he's trying to find someone we'll all gang up on so he can survive which makes me think he's a serial killer, trying to make sure he doesn't get lynched and can start his rampage.

Vote: Loony BoB

I am playing properly.
    You voted for two people who are not even in the game. I don't think that you are a mafia, so please tell me you'll play properly and I will not vote for you. I've been looking forward to this and I'm worried about wht you'll do next. I don't want to see another game shut down.

I think Shlup's being mighty suspicious thinking there's a serial killer

If I really wanted to survive with all my might, I would have stayed silent after being voted on by two people, and then naturally all of your votes would have went to Del and foa. I think all of you deserve to be lynched for being giant dummies

Edit: Did you actually think that I would keep my vote on BritK_007 or Miriel in the end? There's no harm in having some fun in the middle of the day. Looks like I will be lynched regardless though, and it will be funny because suspicion will be cast on so many of you and most of you probably aren't even mafia.

Still, Leeza and Azar would be my next targets, so far, in that order. That is my advice and I'm leaving for work in an hour.

I think Shlup's being mighty suspicious thinking there's a serial killer
    Why's that? Its the first round, anything's possible, and that includes the possiblity of a serial killer. Or a survivor for that matter.