Thread: Identity's of other players

Default Identity's of other players

I think it might be useful to figure out Identity's of others players just to give us something to think about the way they may be playing...

And because I have nothing better to do.

Kawaii=Psychotic (? not confirmed)
    Leeza= Sheep. I saw sheep unvote Loony without logging in the right thing (he quickly deleted the post), then poof, a similar post appeared from Leeza's account so this one is confirmed ;D
    Cid= Aerith's Knight (? Not confirmed, I just noticed he posts a lot like him)

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Uh. Can you guys, like, try not killing people based purely on who the account holder is? Cause that kinda sucks and it's not really cool. If you're gonna do that, there's no point in having 2nd accounts to play this game.

I'm not saying it's not useful information to think about when looking at player strategies, but please try not to be like, "oh, this person has this account. Let's get rid of them."

Fine >:o

...but I say that it could help us predict who's going to do what... and its fun to do while waiting for the townies to decide their futile attempts

We can't even do it for fun?
    Last edited by [M] Caprica; 12-20-2007 at 11:20 PM.

Yeah, we shouldn't kill people based on their identity. But it's nice to know their identity so we can be able to tell if they might be a cop or a doctor, if they're acting strange.

I also see guessing identities as a little bonus game it doesn't help much, it's just fun.