Okay, presumably for Xmas I will be getting the PSP (it and three games are I ask for, and I know how much my parents are willing to spend for Xmas, so designd it around that). I plan on getting three games to it, Disgaea AoD, Tales of Phantasia Import, and Final Fantasy Tactics. However, I plan on, sometime after Xmas (probably January) on getting a fourth game. However, I am don't know which one to get

My first idea was Tales of Eternia. But a myriad of problems show up. Getting the Japanese version is easy, piece of cake, but I can get the English version if I am willing to find it on the internet (it was released in the UK, NOT America if you didn't know). At the same time, I can spend about twice the money to get Tales of Destiny II for the PS1 (it is in reality Tales of Eternia, I know that. Got called Destiny II because of legal reasons). For the amount Destiny II PS1 will cost, I can get both the Japanese version of Destiny II (the real one) and Eternia for the PSP. As you can see, this entire title leads to one big mess. And my intetions were to get a fourth PSP game, not a PS1 game. It seems easiest just importing it and using a translation guide.

The other reason I might want to consider ToE is because I can rent all my other games idea off gamefly.

For my second idea, I was thinking of getting Jeanne d'Arc. Heard great things about it. BUt I have too many TRPGs already. I will hopefully get Disgaea and FFT, so I really don't need a third one.

Another idea that came up was Valkyrie Profile. I heard it was a solid game for the PSP.

Those were just some games that come to mind. For games not to recomend, do not say Crisis Core. I would be more willing to wait until Spring for the English version, and more importantly I did not like FFVII that much (I like FFIX and the SNES ones a lot more). At the very least, I do no wnat to import a sequel for it when it will come to the US soon. And Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops. I do not like stealth games for whatever reason. Shooters aren't exactly my favorite either.