Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who to Kill Day Two?

I don't really read outside of the mafia thread but it is also obvious that the new person is not mafia and will not be voted for either.

EDIT: Simply because they are new.

##unvote: Roogle
    ##vote: Crono Logical

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's not like this is a NEW account, it belonged to someone who was too lazy to make any posts with the account.

And you only think that this person isn't Mafia cause you ARE Mafia. You gotta do what you gotta do to convince people otherwise.

Oh I am.

As it stands right now, best course of action may be to kill cl_out. Then Azar and Hsu should say that Mafia only killed cl_out because he was on to something, and get me and Shlup lynched (if I'm not going to be dead already). This will put Azar and Hsu in good standing, hopefully.

Also, Roogle seems harmless and easily manipulated.
    Last edited by [M] D'Anna; 12-23-2007 at 11:23 PM. Reason: pinkness!

I think I can still clear my name, all of this happened while I was asleep, give me a chance to do so before we kill cl and I sacrifice myself.

Note: The fact Psy got to play again is BS.

, now it looks like Shlup is going to die. That will be bad for me as well.

4 shlupquack
    3 leeza
    3 foa
    2 btv
    1 yams
    1 cid
    1 azar
    Last edited by [M] D'Anna; 12-23-2007 at 11:24 PM.

, if either shlup or foa dies this is REALLY bad for us. I can't change my vote though.

tbh I think Psy mighta cheated he knows like... the entire team >.>

do you think it's a smart idea to go for clout like that when you're about to die and the game ends in 15 minutes? xD In the highly likely possibility that you die, it will help clear cl_out's name....

Its actually the best thing I got, keep my vote for Leeza and one of us has to tie it up. This at least isolates me, and gives me 15 min to try and win over the town.

More like 3 minutes now... I don't think it's going to work, if you had more time then yeah it would. Gah. If foa gets lynched that's extremely bad for me as well. I think we're taking a big hit now
    Last edited by [M] D'Anna; 12-23-2007 at 11:25 PM.

If he goes after you make sure you point out that you could've saved me and tied the score but you chose not to. Well, we woulda done great if Psy had died like we planned. We can hand me dying to how unfair the staff is, I'm sure they won't let me take over an abandoned account.

bye shlup =(
    Last edited by [M] D'Anna; 12-23-2007 at 11:25 PM.

If only we had 1 more hour, the tides are changing against cl.