Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who to Kill Day Two?

Default Who to Kill Day Two?

Alright we need a system on who we vote for to avoid battles in the future. I say we use the system employeed by the game thread were we say ##VOTE: bling bling yo. That will be the official vote.

Tie Breakers will be decided by one member. Since Kawaii was killed, I will be the last person to be a tie breaker and I will just go in Alphabetical order

1) Azar
    2) Hsu
    3) Shlup
    4) Void

This way there is set rules and should help to eliminate confusion on who we ultimatly vote for. Azar is the tie breaker until he uses his tie breaker or until he dies.

If you want to change that to he is the tie breaker until the next day and go by days, then that is fine also. I have no opinion on how we decide who the tie breaker is.

If the tie breaker happens to be gone and not posting then it moves on to the next person in line.

Now that law and order is out of the way and organized crime is....organized, we need to decide who to vote for.

Front Runner is obviously Roogle now but who knows what today will bring.

Right now I have to say Roogle... He seems like he could be a threat.

I'd also like to point how awesome I am for figuring out Psychotic was in fact Kawaii

PS- 1 day gone, three people who aren't us dead. Good start.

5 people if you count the two the staff killed because they didn't read their PM.

You confuse me when you say Day 2. Do you actually mean Night 2?

The voting system sounds fine.

Psychotic knew who I was and still didn't kill me. :/ I think he wanted me to play. aww. Now I feel kinda bad, but me not knowing who he was and me wanting to kill off roogle makes me feel a little better.

Yes I mean night two XD I just make these threads in the middle of day so I think day XD

I'm fine with Roogle. He's reading into everything really deeply. I did vote for him Day 1, so I don't know how everyone would take his death, but as of now I'm fine with it.

I don't think that will incriminate you. It'd be worse if Roogle had voted for you.

Okay, now I feel better! Psychotic is rejoining the game as another account. I don't think he suspects me at all, so let's keep him around for a while.

Okay I'll vote for Roogle to be killed on Night 2. I'll be gone for very many hours soon with sleeping, then travelling back home for christmas and then going to work, so I might not be back until the night is over.

##Vote: Roogle
    Last edited by [M] Aaron; 12-22-2007 at 01:43 AM.

I am going to vote for Roogle also.

##Vote: Roogle

After looking over all the new posts, I'm not going to vote Roogle.
    I am 100% sure Roogle is a citizen.... but even better Roogle appears to be settling in to following. We can use this to our advantage.

-But- Psychotic has been acting a lot like... a MAFIAN member. Not posting often, bandwagoning. I think he may be a member of a different mafia, which is bad for us. I'm not convinced that there would only be a mafia and a serial killer in a game of 19+(?) people, so I think Psychotic might be in a group of another mafia of three.

I don't know but I don't like chrono_logical :P

Roogle and Psychotic are both followers I'd say. Psychotic said himself he had problems keeping up. I don't think there's more serial killers either.

edit: you don't like crono based on the fact that he just entered the game? :rolleyes2

edit2: oh, I see your point now. haha.

Yeah. He is a smart one which is why I wanted psy gone FIRST. It is such bull that he is able to come back as another account.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was gonna offer the first person out of the game a chance at the replacement role but Jojee made it clear that she didn't want to play if she wasn't Mafia so...