Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

Could someone make me a sig of this picture?
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g8...ragonguard.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ShunNakamura View Post

Well I am running into some serious creative block. Here is a WIP concept that I have worked on. It needs some cleaning up. It looks like some of the areas I thought I could avoid redrawing do need redrawn. Stupid light screen caps.

Namely the splotches on the hands[Though I suppose some people could like them], but there are also some spots in the hair that are being difficult. Plus there are some complications stemming from the shoulder that I had to redraw. It shouldn't take long to redraw(in comparison to how many hours I have already put in) but I figured I would throw this out here and see if it was even in the ballpark of what you wanted.

Edit: Note: the text is a place holder. Since you didn't specify I just made that text for the luls . Bad puns rock!
    Keep the text, I love it. I like it so far and honestly I see nothing wrong with it. However seeing as how you gave such a detailed error report, I'll wait to see the final product. So far though, so good.

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

I'll post the WIP and the version I have now side by side for comparison. Not sure if I like the lightning I added(that was always a toughy for me).

I worked on the hair, the right side of his suit, and I got rid of the splotches on the face and hand(though I did leave some of the splotch on the face since I liked the look).

The changes were mostly small ones to fix unexpected issues resulting from the shortcuts I took on the render(boy was I ever off on those effects), however, despite those issues being unexpected I could see some people liking them(mistakes aren't always bad). Take your pick, or if you want some sort of mixture of the two I might be able to pull that off too.
    Last edited by ShunNakamura; 11-10-2008 at 06:50 PM.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Great job! You're pretty good at photoshop. I think I'll use both of them (even though I like the bottom a little better). Thanks a mil.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I would like a sig of these images with my name on it please. The size of the sig should be no smaller than the sig I have now. Thank you.

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/4525/salute23bv.jpg
    http://images.wikia.com/zelda/images...Pzeldafull.jpg
    http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara...metaknight.jpg

Sorry for that Snake Image, it was the only one I could find him saluting.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Gosh, that's a rather ecletic selection.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Well I don't want the fully bodies in the pics. You could just put in Zelda and Snake's head in the sig and Metaknight's short so his whole body would probably have to be in there. I apologize if I'm seeming to be too demanding.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Request

I would like a sig/avy set. My only requirements is that the avy should feature Cap'n Crunch and the sig should as well. Additionally, the avy should be 80x80. None of this 60x60 b.s. Lastly, the sig should say cereal killer on it. Spank you in advance. I would make it myself but I'm cheap and only use paint shop pro when it has free trials. So yeah.

I would like to have this picture used: http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4...phiroth8jy.jpg

I would like for it to say "Perish in Flames," on it, along with my SN somewhere on it. Much appreciated, to whoever takes up this task.
    "What I want, Cloud, is to sail the darkness of the cosmos, with this planet as my vessel, just as my mother did before me." - Sephiroth

REQUEST!!!!

This is not a request for a sig. Rather, its a request for a website banner >_> I didn't know where else to post this. I would like a 1500x115 pixel banner to head my personal website. Pic's I'd like in it meshed together are Tifa (FF7), Usagi (Sailor Moon), Misha (Pita Ten), and something or another. I would also like my name super sweet on there somewhere big ("Erica Boyer's Site of Awesomeness" or something like that). Thanks in advance.
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Its been awhile since ive been on here, and I dont have PS anymore... Think someone could make me a sig and matching avi that either fits my name, like a chocobo with a crown, could be tilted on its head, it dont matter, or something cool that is similar to the style this one has,
    http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...tidus_yuna.jpg
    looks like an airbrush art style. Thanks very much

Blog Entries

XD omg that's my sig! I can make you one now don't worry

Last edited by Polaris; 03-13-2009 at 05:42 PM.

WOO! XD thats awesome, thanks very much Polaris!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I was wondering if someone could make me a sig with this image?
    http://z.about.com/d/scifi/1/0/f/I/-/-/Watchmen01.jpg
    I want it with my name on it. I can't decide if I want it blue or not, I leaning towards the not though. I'll appreciate it.

could someone make me a new sig like this except with my name on it
    "Stay Your Hand The Girls Life Is Now Mine"