Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

Blog Entries

I made three but didn't put the text on them, because I was waiting for you to decide which one did you prefer!

Hontestly I like the first one! I tried to make them in black and hmmmm not a very good idea because these images are very bright and have tons of colours! However if you want one of them in black, I can make that!

Thumbs up

its between the first two, they are amazing, but if you want to make a few in a style you like with different colours etc. then please do, i would love to see them

Sig created by the Genius that is Polaris

Hey, can anyone find me a dark or noble looking picture of Delita from Final Fantasy Tactics. If you can't, then please search for one with Ramza in a cool looking picture.

Thanks.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Blog Entries

Hm I think your sig would be better with a sprite! I have two couple of sprites here http://www.bghq.com/fft/Ramza.PNG and here http://www.bghq.com/fft/Delita.PNG! With sprites the banners are quite different! They tend to have more effects on the bg than on the image. But if you want to wait until you have a bigger image, don't worry ^^

here just with Delita (never thought sprites were so fun to work with), hm any text you want to add?

V1 - black and white

V2 - in Reds
    Last edited by Polaris; 01-07-2008 at 02:04 PM.

I'd like a sig made for me, involving Cactuar's

Here are some decent images I found. I'd also like the my name, Mr Cactuar, placed into it too if thats possible.

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs11/300...y_marrocka.png
    http://sojuandi.blogsome.com/images/Cactuar.png
    http://www.gruu.com/images/Cactuar_beams.jpg

style="border: 2px inset ; width: 500px; height: 250px;" tabindex="1" id="vB_Editor_001_iframe">
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks to Sir Edeon X for signature
    "It's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define the person you are" - Teh_Masterer

I'll take a shot on urs Mr. Cactuar! I have an excelent ideia for it! ^^

Here it is... Say what you think:

Last edited by Sir Edeon X; 01-16-2008 at 12:11 AM.

HOLY CARP I LOVE IT.

THANKYOU!
    Thanks to Sir Edeon X for signature
    "It's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define the person you are" - Teh_Masterer

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Advice or Help

My new sig (seen below duh) looks like crap in EoFF 2.0 and Classic but looks like win in Fluffy Puff. Why? How can I make it look like win in 2.0 and Classic? Thx.

Signature by rubah. I think.

I would like a signature if at all possible. It should preferably be a non-standard shape, be of red colouring and involve something demonic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Devil View Post
    I would like a signature if at all possible. It should preferably be a non-standard shape, be of red colouring and involve something demonic.
    Hm perhaps it'd be good to make smth abstract! Like all red with some smudge and effects... I'll try it and then you don't get my sould, k?

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil View Post
    Hm perhaps it'd be good to make smth abstract! Like all red with some smudge and effects... I'll try it and then you don't get my sould, k?
    Hmm I'll have a sleep on it.

i was wondering if some1 could make a sig for me ......
    that had squall and seifer clashing there gunblades at each other and illuminating a spark in between them when the blades hit each other
    and have the griever symbol in between the blades on the top.
    Also with a dark Blue Background with thunders

i cant find any pics and i dont even know how to post them on here.

i dont know if its possible but i really want a sig with seifer and squall fighting each other.....

if i manged to find pics ill post them ASAP

Blog Entries

Hm wfor your sig we could remove the Griever symbol, because it'll be too many things in one small banner (Seifer, Squall, Gunblades, Griever, Sparkle, Lightnings) I can make you one very simple with this screenshot

What do you think?

i like the bottom one the best. how about it .
    it shows both of their gunblades and oh dont worry abut the greiver symbol its not to important i guess.
    but the sparks and lighting should be in it