Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718192024 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

made 2, ill leave it up to you which you want to use.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Hey, those are pretty cool Kai. But I was thinking more along the line of modern day pictures like guns or a picture of a large city. Cryptic photos like angels and demons are cool if you can add those. But you have the color owned...
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

hows this then mate:

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserDragon View Post
    hows this then mate:

Holy skullskullskullskull that's cool! I'll talk to you more about it on MSN...
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

Default FFMistress's sig request...

Sig Request...

Pic: Sephiroth & Kuja

Size: Max size allowed in this forum

Background Color: Whatever suits the sig the best...

Thanks & Greatly Appreciate it...

Hey guys, was wondering if you could scale down the pixel count in this for me. It's too big and I've experimented a few times, but it ended up looking like crap. I would like to keep some of the quality that this image holds, thanks.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Could I get a signature made for me to go along with the elections in General Chat. I'm in the ShinRa party and need the square+diamond image of the first attachment in it as well as the avatar attachment which represents I'm a candidate for the ShinRa party. Any other images can be added to make it look awesome for dramatic effect if you wish. Use artistic license. I need to have the text ShinRa '08 in there somewhere but size and color don't matter as long as it isn't red. I would prefer a darker shaded signature, black or dark blue or dark green or something, as long as it isn't dark red because that is the Avalanche party color. Thanks I know the ShinRa symbol is red but I can deal with that unless you jsut really want to mess with color palette to shade it blue. I know my current avatar has these things but it pretty much sucks compared to the Avalanche signatures already out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Blog Entries

Can I have a sig made?

I don't care what it looks like, as long as it says Demon Dude, and Avalanche in it somewhere.

Could someone make a sig outta this for me please?

And an avatar outta this...

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Hmm.. after my current project I could try rendering the Manga cover. I would like that render myself... however, I believe someone could get you a quality sig out far faster than I could. Since I want the render and I want a good one it will take me a couple days(likely) just to finish that. Whereas another sigmaker who does a quick cut would likely get a quality product out in a fraction of the time.

Anyways this is just a heads up that someone is possibly looking into it. Should it still not be filled by the time I am done rendering I can give it a go. But as I said the render alone won't likely be done until Tuesday-Wednesday if not later. I am kind of slow at that kind of work.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

I don't have a problem with that. I would love to see what you can do. Plus, it's no major issue how long it takes, but how the finished product looks. So if you want to do it, just keep me posted as to your progress. =p

Well I have it cut from the background and have done a very small amount of the needed reconstruction. However, it is put back on hold again for two reasons. A) I think I may need to use a different approach than my usual methods of reconstruction. It is a bit trickier in some ways than I originally assumed it was going to be. However, in other ways it is less so.

But the big one is B) Fate Stay Night had Heaven's Feel released and I will be completely taken up by it for quite a while. I only squealed like a fangirl when I saw that Mirror Moon had released it after all!

The good news though is all other projects have been cleared so once I get bored of Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel I should be able to put some work to it. Worst comes to worst I might just plan to render it to look good at signature size rather than at its current size. That at least will greatly reduce some of the redrawing needs.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Well I can't say I'm happy with the length of time, but time is not the issue for me. Hopefully though, you'll be done before December rolls around. =p Thanks for the info.

Well I did warn you about the time :/. Though I guess most people wouldn't have guessed just how long I meant.

Which is why I made the post in the first place. If someone else here wants to take a shot at it they are free to do so(I was really just interested in rendering the image for my own sake afterall). But should there be no other takers at least you know someone is working on it even if slowly.

Anyhow, I have decided to take a shortcut with it to get out the signature faster. If the screen-caps aren't visible nor the areas needing the worst redrawing are visible I can probably get a signature out tonight or tommorrow(basically it cuts what was going to take 8 hours of work down to about 4 hours, the sig only takes me about 1-2 hours, but rendering an image like this down to the last line and cleaning everything up can easily take 10+ hours out of my day). I already have most of what I need redrawn/cut(I prioritized those parts first) in the previous 2 hours spent on it, all I really need to do is touch it up and make the signature if I do it this way.

Not that while this is a shortcut it shouldn't effect signature quality any. It would have problems in a Wallpaper(due to easier scrutiny of the image) or if my plans needed the tougher parts of the image. However, neither is the case so the short cut is only a time saver not a quality slasher(though I still will have to do a fair amount of redrawing, but that is the easy type that I need to do).

Anyways will likely have an update tonight. I really want to get the signature done while it is fresh in my mind, if you know what I mean.

Well I am running into some serious creative block. Here is a WIP concept that I have worked on. It needs some cleaning up. It looks like some of the areas I thought I could avoid redrawing do need redrawn. Stupid light screen caps.

Namely the splotches on the hands[Though I suppose some people could like them], but there are also some spots in the hair that are being difficult. Plus there are some complications stemming from the shoulder that I had to redraw. It shouldn't take long to redraw(in comparison to how many hours I have already put in) but I figured I would throw this out here and see if it was even in the ballpark of what you wanted.

Edit: Note: the text is a place holder. Since you didn't specify I just made that text for the luls . Bad puns rock!