Thread: Kill: Cid

Red Exclamation Mark Kill: Cid

Gonna stick with ed and my decision before I change my mind out of indecisiveness XD Hsu said it was up to the godfather so... I fully blame Steve if everything goes wrong!

Although, if Hsu objects before you carry out the killing, then don't kill him yet until I post again or until the time is up. xD

Okay, Steve says proceed with Cid. Maybe foa tomorrow, then. Just go for it.

Ugh, I'm really starting to think killing Cid is a bad idea. That will look bad on me. =\

Oh well I can worm my way out of that one, maybe.

For Miriel's sanity, let's just do it.

Why does killing cid look bad on us?

Not now but in the future when they try to figure out who the godfather is. Cid would have been a suspect. Cid was grouped with me. Why kill Cid and not me? Maybe to frame me though, that's what I'll claim.

Go for it though, I think we have to get him out of the way eventually just because there is so few people to kill.

I don't want to kill FOA yet because I gunned after her early on and psy now doesn't really suspect us. Killing foa right now might make him second guess that so soon.

I agree with you about cid though. The only other person is Leeza but she has not been investigated yet :P

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yay. ^_^