Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hsu is going down D:

Bye Keith. <3 I hope neither Yams or Leeza goes down with you. =[ And I hope eest isn't a doc.

eest is an idiot for making that post. If Zero comes in and is afraid to vote, he could go down and I could survive another day. Pretty extraordinary circumstances, but a guy can HOPE.

LOL PG is Zero, PG you suck at this game XD You're too azn to play!

Quick! Is there anything you can think of that I can say to cast suspicion on someone else before I die?

I wouldn't say anything, it can be misconstrued to any way people want. If there is, I dunno, I'd need to think more o_o

Yeah screw it then. If Zero is the last vote, that goes kinda well 'cause I voted for him, so he would've been cleared if he survived. If eest is the doctor and he goes down last, then even better.

I want to sex you hsu *makes out with hsu*

I kinda do too but we should hold off the mafia orgy until after the mafia have won

No...lets orgy now!

A flood gate of sexual fluids. It will be like hurricane katrinia but sexier and wetter XD

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Stop with the inappropriate posts. This is a private forum for NOW but it still follows the same basic rules as the rest of EoFF. So knock it off.