Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hsu is going down D:

Default Hsu is going down D:

Dude...Crono is casting you as the mafia right now. You need to go defend yourself before you get voted out or claim mafia bomb guy GO GO GO GO!

Or just claim normal citizen bomb. I've gotta vote for Hsu before everyone starts to, or else I may be the last one and explode. xD

P.S. I've been dropping subtle hints that I am the doctor since day 3. Hopefully there is only 1 other doctor.

Alright, we're going normal citizen bomb claim.

Actually, I'd like to see you guys get a vote in for me before the action happens. I don't want to 'splode you

k you did, here goes

I am laughing so hard right now. xD

lol so hero is agreeing to be the last vote, me and him die, Yams is going to look like SuperMafia tomorrow.

Hey, you know what would be better? If they killed Zero tonight and killed you tomorrow instead, with undeadhero exploding. xD

If you and hero die tonight, Zero is cleared.

Ahhh Keith, Psy's onto you. Respond, tell him you were bluffing (about the cop) and you wanted to stay alive until the end XD

Nice. You're here. Not exactly in those words though, because you never stated you were the cop. ^^

Oh well you can bluff your way out of it. And if you die today all according to plan anyway.

You still there, Keith? I would just go something like in your own words:

I never said I was trying to convince people I was the cop and I never gave off any clues, either. Look through all of my posts as I'm sure you already have. That statement was in reply to foa speculating that I was the cop. (insert something about being sorry you were too vague and misworded your statement about bluffing or something) Why would I roleclaim cop or hint at it when you knew who the cop was already and were working with him? Believe me or not, I am the bomb. You should not risk killing me, it would be a huge blow to the town. Isn't it time you start taking roleclaims seriously?

I don't really know, something like that. You could probably make a better post.
    Last edited by [M] D'Anna; 12-29-2007 at 01:06 AM.

I'm drunk XD

.... xD

Don't post.

I'm too tired to reword it, I'm going to post it basically like it is. Doesn't look like I'll be surviving anyways, it's worth a try.

Consider this my goodbye if I don't make it. Good luck to you guys, you've played the games like champs.