Thread: Agrias Sketch

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Default Agrias Sketch

This came out quite a bit better than I expected. Normally I can't draw to save my life.

I haven't really done too much line cleaning on it yet. And it looks like I somehow missed the edges when cutting. Her skirt is shorter than it should be, she looks too long legged to me, Her forearms are too short, and I really need to work on drawing hair.

However, I at least can tell who it is supposed to be so I guess that is a good thing!

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

In my gusto I was foolish and drew too much. Now my arm is afire[damn RSI].

Anyways. Lavian[or some other female knight] stole Agrias's armor!

Too tall[or maybe head too small], too small of hands, boots are still crappy, err... probably a lot of other stuff that my brain is failing on right now.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Nice drawings, but.. something that i've also got to watch out more is that, when an armor is being drawn the set of the armor is generally at the same sizes. It's a common mistake, good job anyways

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

on the last one the head should be a little bigger.

normally when drawing a woman i begin with the head, so the body is more easily drawn in the right proportions