Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dang, those elves jacked my Playstation!

Ha ha ha, My brother did that to his friends, he took my old 360 and Wii boxes, and put my old text books in them and gave them as a gift with a note inside saying "I need the box back"
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Eh, it's just a new model of the PS3. Every kid is going to want the phonebook edition of the PS3 by next Christmas.
    Yep, the phonebook is quite powerful (72347238472384734 processors and 9000000000GB memory!). I don't understand why he wanted to throw it away! ;p

Ok, I found the whole thing quite cruel. It would be very cruel if his family was very poor

Blog Entries

Well, y'know, judging by the size of their T.V., they aren't poor. >_>

It's cool how well the kid is taking it, but $500 for a Phone Book is a tad steep, so I can see where the parents are coming from here, and I'm sure the kid wants his PS3.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

That's absolutely brilliant. A bit cruel, but the kid took it well and I'm sure he got one in the end anyway, so it's just quite funny to laugh at. I didn't get a phone book OR a PS3 for Christmas! Not that either were things I wanted and/or needed.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

hilarious on the highest catagory of hilariousness I wonder if the game store let them keep the phone book when they tried to get the ps3.