Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bioware RPGs...

Default Bioware RPGs...

What do you think of Bioware RPGs? I love Bioware RPGs so much that I'm willing to take a chance with the Sonic RPG Bioware is developing for the Nintendo DS...Even though Sonic hasn't had a good game since the 16-bit era.

Go play Sonic Rush.

Sonic Adventure wasn't bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Go play Sonic Rush.

Sonic Adventure wasn't bad either.
    You didn't answer my question 13.

You stated an untruth and corrected you, 912. :P Don't make me hijack your thread.

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Bioware is the only reason I'm interested in Sonic RPG.

I've only really played KOTOR and Jade Empire (dead 360=no mass effect), but they have a greater legacy behind them that fans seem to trust.

So, why the heck not.

I havent ever played an RPG from Bioware. Probably because none of there games have interested me, except for Mass Effect, which I plan to get in the next few days.

And John_912, you seem to think that Sonic has been cursed or something. Its just Sonic Team being very lazy with their mascot. A Sonic RPG sounds very awesome, regardless what company is making it. Its just the icing on the cake that the company making it happens to be a very good one.

I actually think a Sonic RPG sounds ridiculous but it's a good company making it so my hopes are higher. xP

You stated an untruth and corrected you, 912. :P Don't make me hijack your thread.
    I'm talking about Sonic games for the consoles 13.

I actually think a Sonic RPG sounds ridiculous but it's a good company making it so my hopes are higher. xP
    Are you kidding me?! Sonic & co make awesome characters for an RPG. This is a good time to bring back some classic Sonic characters like E-102 Gamma and Big the Cat, Ray the Flying Squirrel, Bark the Polarbear and of course, Froggy. And theres soooo many villains they could use, Robotnik, Chaos, E-123 Omega and Metal Sonic. With Sonics rich history they could cram so much awesomeness into this game.

Just a shame that they'll probably only include Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. Bastards! Gameplay is what always shines through though, and Bioware arent likely to screw that one up.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Neverwinter Nights is simply outstanding. I'm pretty sure that's the only Bioware RPG I've played so far, as I don't have that much time for games these days.

So, yeah. Bioware has made one awesome RPG that I'm aware of.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    You never said anything about consoles or handhelds in your first post. And like I said, Sonic Adventure was good.

Sonic Adventure was great.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    You never said anything about consoles or handhelds in your first post. And like I said, Sonic Adventure was good.
    I was thinking about consoles when I said that because I never played a handheld Sonic game before.

Well I refer you to my first post. Play Sonic Rush. :P

Well I refer you to my first post. Play Sonic Rush. :P
    But I don't wanna play Sonic Rush because it has annoying voice overs...I think I'll just play Sonic Advance 1-3 instead. :P