Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Opinions/thoughts on the game, please. Also, how does it run on your system?

I'm very impressed by the visuals, and I've been totally immersed in the game since I first started playing. There's so much depth.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I also love how the OST flows so perfectly with every location.

It really was an experience for me.

I only played Oblivion for a few hours, but I really liked it.
    I wish my computer could run it, or that I could afford a PS3\X360.

Been playing the PS3 version. It's very cool. I like how you can pretty much do whatever you want. I keep having to resist the temptation to pike alchemy ingredients. I usually fail.
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Blog Entries

Oblivion? Oh yes. I love that game. And I also love mods.

Oh... my Oblivion character seems to be Rider from FSN! Who could have guessed?

BUTTSHOT!

BOOBIES!

Also, for anyone who enjoys Oblivion: Get Shivering Island! It's so totally worth it!

My PC is running the game with an Nvidia 8500 card but I still have trobble trying to mod it.

oblivion is alot of fun, i loved it so much, i beat three(once as a warrior, once as a mage, and once as a thief) but to anyone who hasn't played it yet, DO NOT BECOME A VAMPIRE, it takes alot of time to get rid of it
    Those trapped in the darkness often grow weary of solitude. But when they finally escape, most realize that they miss the serene, peacefulness of the dark.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

It's fun though xD

Its kinda weird being basically a mute lonely hero. So I get bored with it once in a while. But regardless its a magnificent game

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Immersion? You don't BEGIN to know immersion. This thread shall teach you how to be immersed.

I LOVE Oblivion. It runs great on my computer. One time while trying to install some mods I ended up having to uninstall the game and reinstall it. While reinstalling it however my computer froze and I had to kill the power in order to get it back. Now some of the game is installed but some of it isn't and I can't uninstall what's on there and it won't reinstall. I've tried it several times. The installer keeps freezing while trying to install some textures. I would be much obliged for any help in resolving the matter. I'm going insane!
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

It's great. I had it for xbox 360 once upon a moon. It was fun.

Is this game better than Lost Odyssey?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Oblivion is kind of boring. It's pretty and all, but I don't find it immersive. It feels so generic/empty/lifeless. I can't really think of a completely accurate word.

Blog Entries

I like Oblivion, it runs perfectly on my pc, but then my pc is built for doing visual effects
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!