Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Polaris Gallery

they're really good Polaris, although the fisrt one her arm looks kind of weird, like colorwise and such... second is awesome , third is the best

and yea GIMP rulez
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

I love the not-quite-chunky, not-quite-grainy look your sigs have to them nowadays. Gorgeous. Your current especially has a fantastic layout. I like the simple text style you're so fond of now.

YOU GO GIRL!

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I like the first and the last one. The first one looks like shes underwater
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Blog Entries

I have to make an essay of a short-story I wrote so I made this ^^ What do you think? (in the cover there won't be the watermark)

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

That looks cool for a book cover!

If I can recall I think your username used to be Adeselna
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Blog Entries

Three new banners ^^ I've been very productive lately! :rolleyes2 Maybe it's love

Ophelia

Marylin Monroe and James Dean

FOR TIMSTER AND ONLY TIMSTER IF YOU'RE NOT TIMSTER THEN GO AWAY AND DON'T READ THIS! lol

See the way I used the watermark! I can make one for you and then all you have to do is make a new transparent layer, paste the watermark and set it as screen Nothing is easier

If my german teacher will not tell us we will have an exam soon I will make a tutorial saturday on the style of the Ophelia sig!

So what do you think?

All those banners are equal win. I love what you're doing with this new style! It's great!

You know I love the mirror thing. Spiffy concept: keep on doing good concepts and you'll produce fantastic work.

+ also tutorial is a great idea.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love the ophelia one.. its awsomesauce

omg the latest are awesome!!!!

the first two are WOOOOW Polaris you're on a roll!!! Love the new style too

FOR TIMSTER AND ONLY TIMSTER IF YOU'RE NOT TIMSTER THEN GO AWAY AND DON'T READ THIS! lol

See the way I used the watermark! I can make one for you and then all you have to do is make a new transparent layer, paste the watermark and set it as screen Nothing is easier

If my german teacher will not tell us we will have an exam soon I will make a tutorial saturday on the style of the Ophelia sig!

So what do you think?
    oo i feel so special naah but seriously yeah i see it... and i think it's great if you're posting stuff like at deviantArt or something. If it doesn't bother you you can make one for me, but now that i see how you used it and like the concept, i think I can make one on my own too (i'm not completely helpless ) so maybe i'll try to make one on my own first (if i fail you can make one for me if you have the time, although focus on your studies first )

but for now i think i'll just leave out name completely for a while at least... because i kinda realized that if i don't use the sig myself it's kind of pointless... although i was thinking of trying to make some tutorials (i know i'm not that good but still for people who are beginners it's still good to learn some basics ) and then the watermark will be a great anti-rip

and about the Ophelia tutorial... i think it's a WONDERFUL idea and i'd love it you definitely have to show me if you make one, the sig is awesome and i can't wait to find out what your magical secret is is

anyways keep those awesome sigs coming Polaris

Blog Entries

LOL no magic secret Tim, I think you'll hate me when you'll see the tut. You'll be really desappointed with how easy it is!

Anyway a new photomanipulation!
    I'm still practising!

hmm nooo it doesn't amtter if it's easy or not, what matters is that the result is nice... not that you work yourself to death... easy and simple is the best always i think

and this manip has a lot of potential maybe you can add a pattern in pure black on the wall it'll look great... like a mural

mirror should have a higher opacity... it's kind of bleak now...

and later you could work with colors too, and the result will be KICKASS

Whoa polaris! Aweeesome stuff.

YES. Mebbe multiple mirrors next time? I love how the girl in the mirror is looking a different way to the one looking into the mirror. Well fabby.

Blog Entries

New photomanipulation! Sorry guys but manipulations are so much easier than banners! I don't need brushes or textures just pictures to make it look good! Most work is just with colors and opacity!

Now the rules are I can't post ANY image outside DeviantArt so if you have an account there go here and comment there ^^

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

These(especially the one be4 this one) remind me of a game i once played.. it was called Dreamworld: Oddysee or something.. it had this girl who was trapped in a dreamworld, sitting in white house, with a teddybear, sitting in front of a mirror.. it was a pretty gripping story.