Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drawings of a madman(me)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    These latest drawings are pretty good!

WTF Please don't tell me that's some crazy Sokka/Katara ship! Oh gawd...
    Lol yeah, Kacest crackshipping FTW! xD

I did that for one awsome joke on another forum.

Anyway, here is your request qwerty.

"Kacest" should not exist!

But that's coming from a hardcore Zukka fan. xD

Also, that's a pretty neat comic. I'd suggest a bit darker lines though.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe you should just use EoFF 2.0 xD

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yay!

Blog Entries

It's Ty lee!

Why? Cause she's awsome.

Blog Entries

You really like Ty Lee Even in your drawings I can see a little bit of her

Blog Entries

Everyone likes Ty lee.. deep insinde. ^__^

Blog Entries

Stick to "Science"
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
    Stick to "Science"

Wtf kind of comment is that. Not only are you flaming in there, but are you really saying Physics isnt a type of science?

Blog Entries

If you don't want people to be critical of your work no matter how harsh, don't post it up. And I never once said Physics wasn't a science. Stop making stuff up.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Blog Entries

Hey guys take it easy!^^ Constructive criticism guys

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
    If you don't want people to be critical of your work no matter how harsh, don't post it up. And I never once said Physics wasn't a science. Stop making stuff up.
    There are but two things you can get out of: Stick to "science"

One, you say I suck at this. two, you put science in "", which basically says that what I study isnt really a science.

Constructive critisism is saying what is wrong with it, instead of just baltantly insulting people. This is just you being an asshole and if you are going to be like that, don't post yourself.

Blog Entries

Lets start shall we.
    http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5553/34xn5.png
    This image, the hands, I don't know about you but my fingers don't bend right after the knuckes, my fingers also aren't that long. The right hand, you can only see the index finger which wouldn't happen. You can say "Oh it's hidden behind the hair!" But you still wouldn't see it. God know what's going on with the finger on the This image, the hands, I don't know about you but my fingers don't bend right after the knuckes, my fingers also aren't that long. The right hand, you can only see the index finger which wouldn't happen. You can say 2Oh it's hidden behind the hair!" But you still wouldn't see it. God know what's going on with the finger on the left hand, it looks like a spoon. Also the arms are way to skinny for the size of the hands. The head looks like it is just stuck on the body, there are no defined shoulders and by the looks of it, her neck it way long. The eyes are the incorrect propotions and don't look right together.left hand, it looks like a spoon.

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6748/yuokkayp8.png
    The head of the guy is too small for the body, it looks like he has a hunch back, the arm is set too far back and he seems to be missing one. The hands have no defining shape it looks like a nub, even if it supposed to be a mitten, there is no shape to it. The left leg is bigger than the right, when it should be the other way around and the feet just don't look right. Also, your shadows don't look right, the light seems to be coming from behind them, but you have shadow by the small wall on the steps.

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7291/13kc0.png
    First thing right off the bat, the eyes are out of proportion. the left being way smaller than the right. Also with the ears, the left is smaller than the right making it look weird, they also stick out to much, ears wouldn't be like that unless they had a strange problem. The hair lin just doesn't look right it is hight in the left than the right and the hard line for the top of the forehead looks wrong with the two braided bits coming down, they look as though they are floating there. The shoulders are two small, they don't go out far enough for the size of the head.

That's all I can be bothered to do, You should be able to tell what's wrong with your images, if not. Hold them up to a mirror and look at them. You'll soon spot them.
    Last edited by Balzac; 06-19-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Why thank you, I'll work on it. It's almost like its my 5th digital drawing that I do as a hobby..

In the meantime I will look out for your amazing drawings to give me guidance on how it should be.

If you didn't get it, that was sarcasm. Now you've had your say, please leave.

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Nice drawing AK, you need to make your lines darker though.