Thread: - Nom Nom Nom! Me Love Quiznos!

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    I have never heard of Quiznos.
    Yep. Only Subway, which is yummmy.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I believe theres a Quinzo's in the Oxford Street Plaza, but I've never brought anything from it. Food on Oxford Street and around there is expensive but it seems to go up AGAIN when you enter the plaza I wouldn't mind but the plaza sucks. I love Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Subs though

PS. Rye, you can teabag the marines as many times as you like in an online game of halo 3 involving me...I tend to do so too if playing with Psy.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quiznos was a motivating factor for me to stop spending so much money on fast food.

One of the executives at work asked my co-worker to get him lunch from Quiznos, but she was busy — she asked me to go to Quiznos and get a sandwich for him and myself — so I went to Quiznos, bought his sandwich, bought my sandwich, and the total came to over $25.00. I will never spend that much money on two sandwiches again. Those sandwiches were not worth that money, and it motivated me to start paying less money for things that people pay full price for. I can guarantee that my next trip to Quiznos will cost half of that for twice more... one way or another.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I can't get there unless someone drives me and all of the people I know with licenses are so snobby about food. ZOMG I'M NOT TAKING YOU THERE THEY'RE LAME 'CUZ THEY MAKE FOOD AND IT'S NOT WHAT I MADE SO THEREFORE THEY SUCK BECAUSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza View Post
    I have never eaten at Quiznos.
    Me neither. I don't think we have them here in Denmark.. just like Starbucks (). Instead we have Subway and something called Sunset, which is just like Subway only better..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle View Post
    Quiznos was a motivating factor for me to stop spending so much money on fast food.

One of the executives at work asked my co-worker to get him lunch from Quiznos, but she was busy — she asked me to go to Quiznos and get a sandwich for him and myself — so I went to Quiznos, bought his sandwich, bought my sandwich, and the total came to over $25.00. I will never spend that much money on two sandwiches again. Those sandwiches were not worth that money, and it motivated me to start paying less money for things that people pay full price for. I can guarantee that my next trip to Quiznos will cost half of that for twice more... one way or another.
    Can I come live with you? <3

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pretty much all subs are way over priced, which is part of the reason why I don't like them.

It's that combined with the fact that I've never had a sub whose flavor really impressed me. It's always been like, hey, a $6 cold meat sandwich with too much bread... yay.

(I know Quizno's toasts theirs, just humor me)

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I meant to try a Quiznos when I was travelling the world. I'm boycotting Subway, though. I only go to little sandwich bars. There's a place in Taunton that sells MASSIVE! roast dinner sandwiches. Seriously, you get stuffing and everything. I go there instead. It's cheaper too and, like Rye mentioned, it doesn't make me all bloaty full, just yummy ahhhhhh full.

In my town, there's a place called Piggy's. It's delicious.

The one time I went into Quiznos my food was horrible, so I'll not be going back there again.