Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hardest First Boss

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

The Dragon from PSO the original PSO on DC, I had never played the game before but I made a HUnewearl and it took me ages to get to there and by the time I was there I had a Sabe+3 with 5% in Native and I stumbled mindlessly into the the Dragons den... big mistake, within 2 minutes I was back in the ship weapon and Mesetaless... not the brightest idea in history, I grinded my way to level 10 and went back, and Killed that s.o.b =D revenge is sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Those guys whose names I can't recall from the start of Golden Sun. Tricky game is tricky.
    Saturos and Menardi, or, as you know them then, Mysterious Man and Mysterious Woman. Since it is, I believe, impossible to win without cheating (Saturos uses physical attacks fairly often which will miss if you're lucky, but Menardi casts magic, which is insta-kill, and always hits), I felt it would be a bit unfair to include.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Hardest first boss...hrmm...probably the Scorpion creature of FFVII because so many first bosses are tutorials and you can't possibly lose.
    Y-Your joking right?

I'm gonna go with Dragon Quest VIII's boss (forgot his name), I died against him, which is more then I can say for most final bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
    This guy from Smash TV(cant remember his name)

You try avoiding: getting run over, lasers, bombs, flaming head things that spin around in circles, guns, and robot things constantly shooting you........all AT ONCE.:mog:Its a nightmare.
    Oh.. that.. that boss sucked. lucky you have lives in that game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Woodinator View Post
    the nunchuck guy from ninja gaiden sigma

so...hard *shudders*

took me about 15 tries to beat him...and i had to look online to find a strategy to do so...O.o after that it isnt so bad...yet

actually i find the game in general to be really hard...
    yeah, that boss is the worst.. and the next one..and the next one AND the next one. it just keeps on going on...

At my first try of that, i found out charging in isn't always a good idea. ^^

Since the levels in Animaniacs for the SNES could be played out of order, I'm gonna have to say "one or two of theirs, but not necessarily all of them".

Either that or the dude at the end of New Junk City in Earthworm Jim.

Oh yeah, most YuGiOh games start out horribly hard because you usually start out with a mediocre deck and have to actually win duels to get more cards

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Scarmiglione View Post
    Mine was and still seems to be Brock from PokémonRed/Blue/Whateverversionthey'vedecidedtoreleasetorehashthesamegame. His rock types were hard to defeat when the only Pokémon you could catch to that point were bugs and normal types. With the exception of Bulbasaur or Squirtle, which seemed to need to be powerleveled until they learn some good attacks.
    I'd agree with that if you took Charmander, but otherwise Brock is pretty easy. Still, I usually get myself a Butterfree to learn Confusion and then you can actually do some damage to his Pokemon.

Hardest first boss? I really don't know, actually. I suppose I could be a pain in the neck and say the first boss of Shadow Hearts (SPOILER)Albert Simon because you can't win that fight
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.