View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton

5 9.09%
  • Obama

40 72.73%
  • Edwards

3 5.45%
  • Other

7 12.73%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Which democrat are you or are you not supporting?

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I can't think of any particulars off the top of my head (he's had a lot that were pro-Iraq and I believe he's a supporter of invading Iran as well). He said he wouldn't mind if American forces had to be stabilizing Iraq for the next 100 years.

The weird thing about him is that he was a POW and seems to speak out against the harshness and cruelty of war while also seeming to enforce the idea of America as a type of world police.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Barack Obama. Unless further research turns me against him, Barack Obama pretty much has my vote. And yes, I can vote this election, I turn 18 over the summer! I'm so happy!

Also, though this shouldn't sway anyone, and it's not why I support him, Barack Obama is kind of cute, a young presidential JFK kind of way. He seems so... JOVIAL.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

<b>87% <span style="color: #00f;">Dennis Kucinich</span><br>86% <span style="color: #00f;">Mike Gravel</span><br>81% <span style="color: #00f;">Barack Obama</span><br>80% <span style="color: #00f;">Chris Dodd</span><br>76% <span style="color: #00f;">John Edwards</span><br>75% <span style="color: #00f;">Hillary Clinton</span><br>75% <span style="color: #00f;">Joe Biden</span><br>75% <span style="color: #00f;">Bill Richardson</span><br>41% <span style="color: #f00;">Rudy Giuliani</span><br>35% <span style="color: #f00;">John McCain</span><br>34% <span style="color: #f00;">Ron Paul</span><br>26% <span style="color: #f00;">Mike Huckabee</span><br>25% <span style="color: #f00;">Mitt Romney</span><br>16% <span style="color: #f00;">Tom Tancredo</span><br>15% <span style="color: #f00;">Fred Thompson</span><br></b><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/candidates/2008-quiz.html">2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz</a>

Go Kucinich!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm with Obama.

For the GOP, Paul.

McCain is a hamster.

John McCain is cool because his name is alomst John McCLAIN! And Die Hard is awesome!

But for the Dems I would go for Obama.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

<b>89% <span style="color: #00f;">Barack Obama</span><br>88% <span style="color: #00f;">John Edwards</span><br>84% <span style="color: #00f;">Hillary Clinton</span><br>83% <span style="color: #00f;">Chris Dodd</span><br>82% <span style="color: #00f;">Bill Richardson</span><br>80% <span style="color: #00f;">Joe Biden</span><br>74% <span style="color: #00f;">Dennis Kucinich</span><br>73% <span style="color: #00f;">Mike Gravel</span><br>52% <span style="color: #f00;">Rudy Giuliani</span><br>43% <span style="color: #f00;">John McCain</span><br>35% <span style="color: #f00;">Mitt Romney</span><br>33% <span style="color: #f00;">Mike Huckabee</span><br>24% <span style="color: #f00;">Tom Tancredo</span><br>23% <span style="color: #f00;">Fred Thompson</span><br>15% <span style="color: #f00;">Ron Paul</span><br></b><br>

Interesting. I like Obama anyway, so I s'pose that's understandable. But I don't really care that much, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu View Post
    I can't think of any particulars off the top of my head (he's had a lot that were pro-Iraq and I believe he's a supporter of invading Iran as well). He said he wouldn't mind if American forces had to be stabilizing Iraq for the next 100 years.

The weird thing about him is that he was a POW and seems to speak out against the harshness and cruelty of war while also seeming to enforce the idea of America as a type of world police.
    Haha, its ironic that straight after asking that question, I was watching some guy on the news saying that McCain was too bent on war. I guess I wouldnt support him. I dont think I could ever support a republican anyway. Unless he were a democrat in disguise.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I'm supporting Obama all the way.

Poll needs "undecided" option; "other" just doesn't cut it.

According to one internet survey I took, I agree 91% with Dennis Kucinich, 83% with John Edwards, and 82% with Barack Obama. Considering Kucinich won't get the nomination, I'm currently undecided, other than knowing that I'll vote for the Democratic nominee, whoever it is, in November. Not like my vote would make much difference, since New York is historically a blue state anyway. But it gives me the right to complain.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I prefer Edwards but Obama is ok. Hillary and her pro war stance until recently makes me want to puke, but between her and a Bush heir, it's gonna be her.
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I support Obama, but I know my vote wont make a difference if Hillary gets the nomination. New York loves her too much.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    I support Obama, but I know my vote wont make a difference if Hillary gets the nomination. New York loves her too much.
    Um... do you live in New York? Because I don't know anyone here who likes Hillary... xD

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Um... do you live in New York? Because I don't know anyone here who likes Hillary... xD
    Yup, I'm in New York. Upstate supports her a lot. Back in 2000 she went around towns for the Senate elections. She goes after the people who don't vote, and convinces them to vote for her.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, that's because Upstate is an alternate dimension. D: