View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton

5 9.09%
  • Obama

40 72.73%
  • Edwards

3 5.45%
  • Other

7 12.73%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Which democrat are you or are you not supporting?

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Obama is who I will support in the general election but until then it is all about Dennis Kucinich :D

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

ooh I just took this

<b>83% <span style="color: #00f;">Hillary Clinton</span><br>83% <span style="color: #00f;">Barack Obama</span><br>82% <span style="color: #00f;">Chris Dodd</span><br>81% <span style="color: #00f;">John Edwards</span><br>75% <span style="color: #00f;">Dennis Kucinich</span><br>74% <span style="color: #00f;">Mike Gravel</span><br>73% <span style="color: #00f;">Joe Biden</span><br>73% <span style="color: #00f;">Bill Richardson</span><br>53% <span style="color: #f00;">Rudy Giuliani</span><br>41% <span style="color: #f00;">John McCain</span><br>34% <span style="color: #f00;">Mike Huckabee</span><br>33% <span style="color: #f00;">Mitt Romney</span><br>32% <span style="color: #f00;">Tom Tancredo</span><br>26% <span style="color: #f00;">Ron Paul</span><br>19% <span style="color: #f00;">Fred Thompson</span><br></b><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/candidates/2008-quiz.html">2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz</a>

^-^

Edit: And Rye, I agree xD Obama IS kinda cute. For a presidential candidate anyway

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    You Obama supporters are freaking nuts. He doesn't DO anything. He's never DONE anything. Edwards is where it's at. I'll never understand why so many people in my age bracket support Obama.
    He makes me feel hopeful. I'm not even American and I think the guy would be good.

And to say he's never done anything is very silly. If he did nothing he wouldn't have made it to state legislature, nevermind the Senate, and he would have been torn to shreds by his colleagues also running by now.

Well, here's me results.
    <b>81% <span style="color: #00f;">Chris Dodd</span><br>76% <span style="color: #00f;">Barack Obama</span><br>76% <span style="color: #00f;">Bill Richardson</span><br>74% <span style="color: #00f;">Hillary Clinton</span><br>73% <span style="color: #00f;">John Edwards</span><br>71% <span style="color: #00f;">Joe Biden</span><br>68% <span style="color: #00f;">Mike Gravel</span><br>66% <span style="color: #00f;">Dennis Kucinich</span><br>57% <span style="color: #f00;">Rudy Giuliani</span><br>52% <span style="color: #f00;">John McCain</span><br>43% <span style="color: #f00;">Mike Huckabee</span><br>41% <span style="color: #f00;">Mitt Romney</span><br>32% <span style="color: #f00;">Ron Paul</span><br>30% <span style="color: #f00;">Tom Tancredo</span><br>28% <span style="color: #f00;">Fred Thompson</span><br></b><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/candidates/2008-quiz.html">2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz</a>

I barely even know anything about Dodd.

And Obama all the way.

YouTube - "I Got a Crush...On Obama" By Obama Girl

Edit:

Also, for the one who said Obama hasn't done anything,

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    Obama was elected to the Illinois State Senate in 1996 from the state's 13th District in the south-side Chicago neighborhood of Hyde Park.[32] In 2000, he made an unsuccessful Democratic primary run for the U.S. House of Representatives seat held by four-term incumbent candidate Bobby Rush.[33] He was reelected to the Illinois Senate in 1998 and 2002, officially resigning in November 2004 following his election to the U.S. Senate.[34][35] As a state legislator, Obama worked with both Democrats and Republicans in drafting successful legislation on ethics and health care reform.[36] He sponsored a law enhancing tax credits for low-income workers, negotiated welfare reform, and promoted increased subsidies for child care.[37] Obama also led the passage of legislation mandating videotaping of homicide interrogations, and a law to monitor racial profiling by requiring police to record the race of drivers they stopped.[37][38] During his 2004 general election campaign for U.S. Senate, Obama won the endorsement of the Illinois Fraternal Order of Police, whose president credited him with having been "immensely helpful in working with police organizations" on death penalty reform.[39] He was criticized by a rival pro-choice candidate in the Democratic primary and by his Republican pro-life opponent in the general election for having voted either "present" or "no" on anti-abortion legislation
    Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So yes, he actually has done some noteable things.

Although I don't particular care about the whole cops Identifying the races they pull over thing, but meh.
    Last edited by NeoCracker; 01-09-2008 at 01:08 AM.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Obama is the Antichrist.

Do it for the controversy.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

what's kucinich's platform?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/08/op...in&oref=slogin

This article is kinda interesting if you stop reading it right before it mentions Hilary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    Obama is the Antichrist.

Do it for the controversy.
    Ah man, and I thought I was the Antichrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Well, that's because Upstate is an alternate dimension. D:
    you're an alternate dimension. D:

qwertyxsora: I'm from upstate and I didn't vote for Hillary 2 years ago! I voted for Howie Hawkins, the Green Party candidate, in protest of Hillary!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post

qwertyxsora: I'm from upstate and I didn't vote for Hillary 2 years ago! I voted for Howie Hawkins, the Green Party candidate, in protest of Hillary!
    You're a leaf peeper. <3

And I might become a Masshole, if I get into BU.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post

Yay green! I really don't like Hillary's platform, but she is actually a pretty nice person as far as politicians go. But even she is better than bush.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's funny because half (though it's probably more) the people that say they're going to vote for Obama probably won't over something as insignificant as race and/or religion whether they care to admit it, or not. Rest assured it's probably the same case with Clinton, but with the gender aspect. With that said, I'd vote for Stephen Colbert. :freak:

I don't really know enough about any of the candidates from the democratic party to answer your question. All I know is that I want a democrat to be the next president.

EDIT: Took the test thing, and apparently I'm all about John Edwards..

<b>85% <span style="color: #00f;">John Edwards</span><br>84% <span style="color: #00f;">Hillary Clinton</span><br>84% <span style="color: #00f;">Barack Obama</span><br>80% <span style="color: #00f;">Mike Gravel</span><br>80% <span style="color: #00f;">Dennis Kucinich</span><br>80% <span style="color: #00f;">Chris Dodd</span><br>77% <span style="color: #00f;">Joe Biden</span><br>75% <span style="color: #00f;">Bill Richardson</span><br>43% <span style="color: #f00;">Rudy Giuliani</span><br>29% <span style="color: #f00;">John McCain</span><br>28% <span style="color: #f00;">Tom Tancredo</span><br>26% <span style="color: #f00;">Mitt Romney</span><br>21% <span style="color: #f00;">Mike Huckabee</span><br>17% <span style="color: #f00;">Ron Paul</span><br>12% <span style="color: #f00;">Fred Thompson</span><br></b><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/candidates/2008-quiz.html">2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz</a>
    Last edited by Breine; 01-09-2008 at 03:36 PM.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    You Obama supporters are freaking nuts. He doesn't DO anything. He's never DONE anything. Edwards is where it's at. I'll never understand why so many people in my age bracket support Obama.
    Yeah, he is my senator and has mostly voted to appease and brown nose :mad: But Hillary is worse, he at least has the excuse he is new and "can't make waves".

Edwards is a lot better than those two. I wish al Gore would run :(
    Didn't see this yesterday...somehow XD

Obama has done plenty as some else has stated. He has gotten funding for E85 fuel which helps the Illinois economy due to all of our corn production, worked extensivily on immigration reform, submitted bills about corporate funding and lots of other stuff. True he has not been as active as I would like but between being a newbie and taking a shot at the presidency, I don't really blame it.

I also think he has done plenty here when he was a state senator as mentioned above.

BTW...I also wish Al Gore would have run and I do like Edwards as well. Just not as much as Obama. I remember Edwards in the 2004 vice presidential debate against Cheney and Edwards got owned...bad.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I once went on the internets, it made me sad.
    FOA

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dont even know 75% of the people on the list, doing that quiz is like doing a quiz on: What FF character are you? when youve never played the game..

it would mean exactly.. squab!! *jumps from behind couch*