View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton

5 9.09%
  • Obama

40 72.73%
  • Edwards

3 5.45%
  • Other

7 12.73%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Which democrat are you or are you not supporting?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Of course you don't give a smurf, that's why you discriminate people.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by LanceOfTime View Post
    really? hmmm...i have to look into that one officially...i swear my own mother told me hes islamic....my family wouldn't form a conspiracy to turn me against someone.....no -.0
    I wouldn't believe hearsay on anyone's religion. You should hear from the person. Obama has openly said he is Christian because ridiculous rumors claiming that's he's a Muslim terrorist forced him to do so. But as Mirage said, there are plenty of Christian terrorists or what have you. Some are even American and have bombed abortion clinics before as an example.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Sssh Shiny, don't burst his comfortable little bubble.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

(ignoring mirages hostility like a human doesnt look at a chiwawa(spelling) when it keeps barking) i know shiny, but atm the biggest threat seems to be the middle eastern religions of the terrorists.....of course i may have just formed that in my head.....i really dont care what religion he is anyways :P i dont even like to get into politics, i was just at school and was bored
    The lance strikes when it sees fit
    Cutting the bonds of the ones we love
    In time all shall dissapear
    Leaving mass disillusion and despair
    Some will find comfort in faith
    Struck by unbeheld horrors
    Somewhat the vision of a wraith
    We all lose the ones we love,the ones we didnt, and the ones we never got the chance to love
    But if it wasnt for this lance, striking down its prey
    The most beautiful emotion of all would be forever hidden
    Sorrow...

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Thread is now the best case for needing a voting license I have ever seen.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Thread is now the best case for needing a voting license I have ever seen.
    /agree again

Damn you btw

I am Canadian but so far the only person who is running for president that I know of (I am ashamed to say I don't know much about the independents and the 'misc' parties' candidates) is Barack Obama.

This thread seriously makes me worry.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post
    This thread seriously makes me worry.
    It's not just this thread, but the entire bloody world that makes me worry!
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

really? hmmm...i have to look into that one officially...i swear my own mother told me hes islamic....my family wouldn't form a conspiracy to turn me against someone.....no -.0
    Then she is ignorant and should actually do an ounce research on the candidates instead of listening to faulty new sources.

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm View Post
    Then she is ignorant and should actually do an ounce research on the candidates instead of listening to faulty new sources. Fox.

I hope that Hillary Clinton wins, because she is the best candidate in my opinion. She cares about the middle class, and college education. She also has a lot of experience. Being the wife of Bill Clinton also makes me very comfortable voting for her, because he was a very great president.

Quote Originally Posted by kamari-ice View Post
    I hope that Hillary Clinton wins, because she is the best candidate in my opinion. She cares about the middle class, and college education. She also has a lot of experience. Being the wife of Bill Clinton also makes me very comfortable voting for her, because he was a very great president.
    Being the Wife of a president is a horrible thing to judge experience off of.

She was not actually a president. At any point in her carrier, simply married to one.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

(ignoring mirages hostility like a human doesnt look at a chiwawa(spelling) when it keeps barking) i know shiny, but atm the biggest threat seems to be the middle eastern religions of the terrorists.....of course i may have just formed that in my head.....i really dont care what religion he is anyways :P i dont even like to get into politics, i was just at school and was bored
    Firstly, everyone in the Middle East is not a terrorist nor are they all Muslim. Secondly, religion is not one of the major factors for Islamic terrorists' actions. In fact, many Islamic terrorists become deviant because of poverty. The Islam religion is just used as an exploitative factor. Also, you obviously do care about his religion otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it. But I can't blame just you for supporting people based on religion. Many Americans vote based on that as it is.

People who think Obama is a terrorist make me chuckle heartily. Am I the only one that think Hillary is more likely to blow something up that our friendly neighborhood Obama?
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Then she is ignorant and should actually do an ounce research on the candidates instead of listening to faulty new sources. Fox.
    I meant what I said. Fox doesn't cover the broad range of conservative talk radio ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Dolentrean View Post
    People who think Obama is a terrorist make me chuckle heartily. Am I the only one that think Hillary is more likely to blow something up that our friendly neighborhood Obama?
    No my friend, you are not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    I meant what I said. Fox doesn't cover the broad range of conservative talk radio ;D
    It's a conspiracy I tell you! And Fox is behind it.