Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An EoFFized Wedding

Default An EoFFized Wedding

Don't ask me what's with me and wedding threads.

Basically describe to us what your EoFF wedding would be like (you'd have to marry someone from EoFF and only EoFF members could attend). Keep in account that this is an EoFF wedding and anything can happen (eg: Old Manus hucking cabbages at Christmas at her wedding, NeoCracker kidnapping Leen-Leen just when she's about to kiss Goldenboko, etc.)

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would have a Hello Kitty wedding with Mr. MILF, and Dan and Paul would be the Best Mans so that they could pick up all the chicks, except Dan couldn't, because he'd be all steady with Dagger_Trepe, his true love.

Necronopticous and Lamonda would design it. Miriel would take the photography. Bun Bun and Joy would be the joint-flower girl. SammieBabe would make me a gigantic awesome cake. Christmas would pop out of it, naked. Jaffar would be the person telling us our vows HA HA HA HA HA FRIENDS. Ai would be there during the honeymoon.
    Last edited by Rye; 01-13-2008 at 04:42 AM.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

kishi would administer it, and every few words turn to me and, in an aside, ask if I really wanted to do this, wouldn't I rather just leave right now with him, c'mon Allison be reasonable. Don't make me defenestrate you right here in front of oeveryone, and i would see a tentacle slipping below his trousers hem and I would be forced to say, no kishi, my darling, I can't, not now. not ever, I'm sorry.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    kishi would administer it, and every few words turn to me and, in an aside, ask if I really wanted to do this, wouldn't I rather just leave right now with him, c'mon Allison be reasonable. Don't make me defenestrate you right here in front of oeveryone, and i would see a tentacle slipping below his trousers hem and I would be forced to say, no kishi, my darling, I can't, not now. not ever, I'm sorry.
    Best wedding ever, I imagine.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Been there, done that. At least for fun. It ended in nudity and theundeadhero being drunk (I think).

Banned

i would probably marry bert and tell everyone not to come so they all would. ha!

and it would probably be something really lame because we're geeks like that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by feel the illinoise! View Post
    i would probably marry bert and tell everyone not to come so they all would. ha!

and it would probably be something really lame because we're geeks like that.

Blog Entries

sorry, i'm taken

i'll make wayne join the forums so i can be like OMG LETS GET MARRIED and then we can.

in canada.

ok i'm done.
    now safe beneath their wisdom, and their feet;
    here i will teach you truly how, to sleep.

Blog Entries

Dan and I would elope and run away and live happily ever after. HAPPILY EVAR AFTER I TELL YOU!

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

My wedding will be under the sea, and, if you want to attend, you have to dress as a fish. Deborah will do the cooking, what's-his-name will generate the bubbles, and Jeremy will be the groom. I don't have the rest figured out; weddings are complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    I would have a Hello Kitty wedding with Mr. MILF, and Dan and Paul would be the Best Mans so that they could pick up all the chicks, except Dan couldn't, because he'd be all steady with Dagger_Trepe, his true love.

Necronopticous and Lamonda would design it. Miriel would take the photography. Bun Bun and Joy would be the joint-flower girl. SammieBabe would make me a gigantic awesome cake. Christmas would pop out of it, naked. Jaffar would be the person telling us our vows HA HA HA HA HA FRIENDS. Ai would be there during the honeymoon.
    Let's get started!

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hawt ;D flower girls!!! *throws flowers*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post

Hawt ;D flower girls!!! *throws flowers*
    Can i be the drunk that nobody wanted to invite and hooked up with a bridesmaid? xD

Blog Entries

It would be a cold day in hell before I pretend to wed somebody over the internet

there was a picture here

Articles
    Blog Entries

MAS-MAS and I would be wed. Nobody else. NOBODY! We''d overthrow the forums and create our own forum: MAS-MAS/Laddy's Love Train. There, we would live our life in private!

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Hate to tell you, but Christmas and I already made wedding plans a few months ago.