Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh, stick it in me, baby! ~_^

Blog Entries

Is it possible to get a tattoo place over another tattoo?

Because if you could then when you change your mind about an old tatoo you should be able to have some kind of skin coloured tattoo placed over it

unless im talkin crazy
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

You've only got one upper-epidermis layer, and I for one refuse to go about scribbling on it. I will, however, be more than willing to experience the scabbing deal if only to prove my worth as a possessor of a Y-chromosome.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Get one like Zack's or Ulti's tattoo, that would be awesome.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud21zidane16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    My wife and kids' names, if I ever have any. My dad has those.
    My friend had one like that, but what if you split up with your wife lol:p
    I dunno. I'll get back to you if I ever get divorced? ;D
    You can get them removed with laser technology or whatnot. My Dad had a tattoo with my Mum's name on one shoulder and the Everton badge on the other and recently got the former changed because of them splitting up about a year ago.

blackmage_nuke: You can, but I think it's quite difficult to do.

As for getting a tattoo myself, it's not for me really. I don't have a problem with needles as I've given blood, had injections and the like before, but I just couldn't see a circumstance that would mean I'd want to get one. I imagine getting your husband/wife's name done would be alright, as with my parents, but given the possibility of splitting up, perhaps not!
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Well, if you were divorced, the only option to take off a tattoo is by sand paper rubbing, ready for pain ><!!

Scrub off that tattoo!!

I would never get a tattoo! I find them really tacky, IMHO. There have only been a few that I have seen that I liked

I have nine, all dragons. It hard to stop with one
    " Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps. "

Blog Entries

I have a few. I need a bit more done.

Banned

i need a tattoo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by feel the illinoise! View Post
    i need a tattoo.
    yes plz

I love tattoo's.

I have one on my left shoulder and then one on my right wrist.

The shoulder one wasn't anything for pain..

But the wrist, jesus, I am -never- getting another tattoo on my wrist again. I have some pretty showy tendons and stuff in my wrist so everytime they went over them I felt like I was either going to vomit or pass out.

But like that'll stop me, I plan to get more in the future.

Oh, and yeah the one on my back is the japanese symbol for Joy, then on my wrists it's two snakes in the shape of a heart with intertwining tails, My boyfriend has the same on his left wrist. <3

Edit: Alot of people are worried they won't end up liking it. I've had the one on my shoulder for 3 years in march and I can easily say I don't even remember it's there 98% of the time. The same goes for the one on my wrist now, Unless I'm looking at my wrist when I'm writing I usually never notice it even though it covers most my wrist. Even if I came to not like it, if I hardly notice them now, it'll continue to be like that later on.

For me, my tattoo's become like a birth mark of sorts so I treat them as part as my body, not something that I would go and get them undone. Some people veiw tattoo's as apart of plastic surgury almost, but I veiw getting the tattoo's removed as plastic surgury.
    Why?
    Because some people regret it, and then there are the people who get the tattoo's and accept them as part of themselves for the rest of their lives, removing the tattoo for these people would be like changing some flaw about their body that they were either born with or chose to have.
    Last edited by Avarice-ness; 01-25-2008 at 06:58 AM.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    It will be great when tattoos go out of fashion, and everybody with one never goes swimming again.
    Yes...because no one goes swimming with 'out of fashion' swimsuits, excess body hair, fat, or scars.

I would like to get a full shoulder-to-wrist sleeve on my left arm, but won't primarily due to having to hold down a respectable job. I am considering a quarter sleeve in the next year, with either native birds/trees, or Chinese dragons. Pretty different subject matter, but both things I have held dear since childhood.

As for regretting any such decision, I don't think I will. I already have a shortlist of tattooists (although I still need to enquire as to the ingredients of the ink), and this is far from something I would take likely. Sure, ink fades over time, but that's what touch-ups are for - and so what if it looks silly when I'm sixty years old? My entire body will most likely be falling apart by then - might as well make the most of my body while I can still appreciate it.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default This is what tattoo is all about

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh christmas <3

I like Genki Sudo's tattoo though.

Happy Birthday to Me

I'm totally against tatoos personally. I never really saw the point (not trying to make a joke) in them. Even if it's for expressing individuality, I wouldn't want to have to stick needles in myself to do it.