Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OH dear... this is gunna hurt me wallet

time for 2nd chances Anno Domini's Avatar

Default OH dear... this is gunna hurt me wallet

Not going to lie, im totally pumped for the coming three ! i wish it wasnt so far away, but what can ya do? with that said, im wondering about the system.

truthfully, i dont care if Xiii branches out to other systems, but this game is going to be one of the main reasons for buying a ps3 , the other reason being kh3.

Now my question: how many people feel the same way- that this game is almost the singular reason to but a ps3.

Polaris is the master of all sig-making!

^Not singular, but a major reason.

Specifically for PS3 I want Resistance, Metal Gear Solid, FFXIII and FFvXIII. Any others Im fogetting?

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vivisteiner View Post
    Any others Im fogetting?
    Bruva, you left out White Knight's Story.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

^Oh yeah. I had heard mentions of it but hadnt really examined it.

So I looked at the IGN preview and it seems promising. Level 5 are good.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Articles
    Blog Entries

What Vivisteiner said. I already got my ps3, hunted down a 60 gig one so i can get the best BC i can. Right now i put linux on the "Other OS" partition and I'm playing through FFVI, RPGOne's translation of the japanese SNES rom. So there's alot of things I'm using my ps3 for. Since it's hooked up to my surround system, i'm probably gonna put more of my music on it, and blue ray'll be good if i get a HDTV down the road.

but yeah, FFXIII is definately one of the main reasons, I really hope it comes out this year.

Not a single game in the world would be worth the price of a PS3. I plan on getting one this summer for Metal Gear Solid 4, Soul Calibur IV, Final Fantasy XIII and etc..

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

There is only one game that will cause me to buy a PS3. ONE GAME THAT IS WORTH IT!! DO YOU SEE MY POST ROTO?! ONE GAME!!

Disgaea 3.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

you know that FFXIII will also be released for the xbox 360 right?

there was a press release.. has been posted twice on youtube and has been pulled back because of square each time.. so i would hold off until they give the release date and such

^I hope you're joking. You do know that FFXIII will not be released on Xvox360 right? There's not a shred of evidence to suggest it will.

clicky clicky clicky

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I just bought a PS3, and while FFXIII and FFvXIII were certainly influencing factors, they're hardly the only reason. White Knight Story and Ratchet and Clank Future were pretty influential in the decision making process. Warner Brother's announcement of supporting Blu-Ray exclusively was big, too. My ability to get the 80GB model, a second controller, and Ratchet and Clank Future for only $360 out of my wallet (I made a lot of deals to pull that off) was kind of the clincher, though.

I have no intentions on buying a Ps3 unless the new Burnout games going to be on it.
    FF-fangirl aside, the series progress has been becoming increasingly disapointing and I don't believe it's worth four or five hundred bucks.
    If the game aims at the nostalgia factor that a majority of it's fans have for the series, I'll think about it. I'm tired of this whole new "extreme" series.

im looking forward to final fantasy versus XIII, final fantasy XIII,Resident Evil 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

I'll get FFXIII, but I'm more pumped for DMC4, and Tekken 6.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Oh yeah, I forgot to add Ratchet and Clank and God of War III. Also, the new game from the Ico team. Certainly there are a lot of AAA games that have yet to be released on the PS3.

Burnout and DMC4 will likely be awesome as well although I have barely played their predecessors.

But Burnout isnt PS3 exclusive...

Burnout Paradise (ps3: 2008): Reviews

Burnout Paradise (xbox360: 2008): Reviews

clicky clicky clicky

Oh dude, thanks.

Now I just need to buy an xBox360. Which I can get for much cheaper than a Ps3. <3