Iris follows 10 escaped experiments who've come together to bring down the companies who pursue them. They have powers over unique elements and by looking at the color of their eyes, you can tell which they control.

The Cover Art concept for Iris Hell is Karmine and the Machine Agent in the background and the water thrower and the wind ripper fighting in the foreground. There's water in the air, gusts of wind, and sand on the ground (a beach).

It's somewhat simplistic. Imagine your favorite female Japanese fighter, make her hair and outfit pink, give her a parasol and a iai blade, and put her in the midst of the water.
Then imagine your second favorite female fighter (hopefully French or some kind of European), make her hair and outfit purple, give her a fan or a staff, and place her in the midst of the wind gusts.
Lastly, think of Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear and place him on the beach in the background. Then place a darker figure above as if the devil himself were watching a dark play.

I'm trying to do these drawings myself, but I'm not really good. I'd like to see someone else's variation of it.