Thread: suggestions?

Default suggestions?

ok, im not sure EXACTLY what i want, but i'm looking for a game that has one or more of these prerequisites, the game may be on GBA, PSP oooor SNES...or NES...i think that's it...ok

Something RPG...final fantasy-ish, like chrono trigger, etc. valkyrie profile, maybe, something sidescrolling isnt THAT bad, but i'd like to avoid it. something with action, i think, rather than turn-based stuff, although i love them as well...i know im making this confusing, but ask me if you need clarification :P

Try any of the megaman zero games (perferably the first) they have a side scrolling and rpg and action aspect theyre just really hard.

Also you can try any of the castlevania games for the GBA which are:

Circle of the moon

Harmony of dissonance
    or
    Aria of sorrow

The sad thing is those games are hard to find unless you download them

sweet, thanks, i played metroid for a while on GBA, but then i got stuck, so i stopped -_- but that was pretty good

Yeah the castlevania games for the GBA are similar to metroid games but theyre still really fun.

p.s. i like roy better than marth in ssb that is the best game of all time, i love it so much, i wish i could buy brawl when it comes out, but im starting year 12 this year and dont want any distractions such as a wii

Yeah I used to perfer roy but then switched to marth.

Speaking of wich you should also try the fire emblem games for the GBA theyre really great.

yeah, but when i tried one on my (SPOILER)psp with (SPOILER)an emulator, it cut out half way through the first...battle thingy and wouldn't work -_- it's also quite difficult to obtain a (SPOILER)legal copy

Yeah thats why I do stuff like that on my computer plus im not gifted enough to own a psp.

ouch, well if it makes you feel any better, i can't get a wii mind you, my psp wouldn't have been half as good, had i not (SPOILER)downgraded, allowing me to pirate stuff...a mark on the conscience. I do have a gamecube (and a ps2), but i lent my GC and games to somebody who RUINED my best game (ssb, of course), which infuriates me...

For FF style RPGs, Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Get them, even if you have to get used copies. They are among the best GBA games ever.

For sidescrollers, Metroid Fusion is great, and I prefer it to Metroid: Zero Mission.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

A good RPG that's traditional style on the SNES/GBC would be any of the Lufia Series, minus the last one, Ruins of Lore. That was just an abomination.
    This space intentionally left blank.

thanks, but a game that's sorta like zelda would be awesome too, but given the platforms i've specified, i dont think that's possible, and the GBA zelda is just plain boring...