Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Q1 2008 Games Anticipation

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Another game I have my eye on is Square-Enix's "The World Ends With You" (aka It's a Wonderful World) for the DS. It's supposed to be coming out in 'Spring', so until I get an actual release date it won't be on my list at top. But I do have a very close eye on it.

Since we've mentioned Famitsu scores, for what it's worth, this game got 10 / 8 / 9 / 8.
    Last edited by JKTrix; 01-21-2008 at 03:20 PM.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I just remembered, I need to add Baroque to anticipated games. Is the middle of March Q1?

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

On the No More Heroes tip, check this out. The more interesting comic book style of the Japanese version's instruction manual has been replaced with a normal Black & White with words manual. I apologize to anyone who was going to buy this game and was ignorant of this nifty little feature, as you would have been content with not knowing what you were missing.

It's not the first time this has happened. Okami's Japan-to-US manual transition had a similar fate. If you want to know what Okami's US manual looks like (hint: it's not like that at all), I suggest you buy it. PS2 now, or Wii in 2 months. /plug

I hate how I sound so down on the game in this thread :P I would have picked it up if I saw it yesterday at the store (when I picked up Burnout--first post updated), so I don't hate the game. I just know from various impressions that it's something I shouldn't get too excited for.
    -----
    Something else, an English (in more ways than one) trailer for Professor Layton. Yes, the game does feature quite a bit of fully animated, and voice acted scenes.
    Last edited by JKTrix; 01-24-2008 at 04:33 PM.

I wanted to get No More Heroes yesterday but I couldn't find a copy. Not at all surprising, considering my current location.