Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Terra:

I don't know who to vote for.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:53 AM.

Ramza:

Well Ingus, I knew thee well.

Wait, not my accent. Ah well, it's likely you are to be lynched at this point. Good luck saving yourself.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:19 AM.

Auron:

Okay, seriously busy day today. I've gone through and read over everything so far.

I'm going to vote for Vivi. The first person to make a move was Ingus. First voter is always going to get some flak for going first. What struck me as odd was how Vivi did the same thing later. He voted for Edge just to "get this over with". It looked like a vote to get some things started but everything was already under way by then. Just a little weird to me.

Obviously, the big thing so far was the dispute between Ingus and Edgar and the way it sort of died down unnaturally. I'm sure that's going to come up in the next couple days if not later this day.

I want to bring something up, too. I think we need to make sure everyone's votes are made. I know Psychotic and qwertyxsora said that everyone has to vote but that doesn't mean that the day's not going to end when someone gets the amount of votes needed to lynch tacked to them. Having a person lynched before everybody gets some idea as to what everyone else is thinking could make it hard to determine who's what in the later days. Dogpiling on people in the past has made it harder to draw a line between those who voted for the unlucky person to get lynched.

Like I said, I'm voting for Vivi. I'm going to bed and I'm most likely going to be super busy tomorrow. I figured I'd lump all my crap together in case I don't get to check this again.

##Vote: Vivi
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:42 AM.

Rinoa

I have a bad feeling about Ingus. He's sticking out like a sore thumb. If he survives this round it is likely every night role in the stinkin town will investigate him. I'm assuming since everyone has a role then that will be a lot of investigations. So if he's scum he will be gone quickly. And I don't think he's a Godfather because it would be STUPID for the Godfather to be this loud on day 1.

If he's mafia he's playing the Levian/Psychotic method. And Levian and Psychotic will never win Mafia if they are mafia, because they talk so damn much.

So that's why I don't want to vote for him. Because if he is mafia then he has already lost.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Terra:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Auron View Post
    Okay, seriously busy day today. I've gone through and read over everything so far.

I'm going to vote for Vivi. The first person to make a move was Ingus. First voter is always going to get some flak for going first. What struck me as odd was how Vivi did the same thing later. He voted for Edge just to "get this over with". It looked like a vote to get some things started but everything was already under way by then. Just a little weird to me.

Good, logical reasoning. Originally I was going to vote Vivi purely because s/he voted for Edge. Now I've got a better reason to. Of course, s/he could just be doing this as it's the first day.

(I'm not bandwaggoning, s/he just seems a bit dodgy)
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:53 AM.

Ramza:

I would like to take this time to announce that I will, for the remainder of this game, (Or until otherwise noted) I shall be referring to myself as "The Ramza".

That is all.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:20 AM.

Rinoa

##Unvote: Edgar

##Vote: The Ramza
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:06 PM.

Ramza:

The Ramza does not approve.

(And how did the Ramza know that was going to happen?)

Rinoa

##Unvote: The Ramza

##Vote: Edgar
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:06 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Votecount:

Ingus(4): Fran, Ramza, Edgar, Barret, Rydia, Quina

Edgar(3): Ingus, Cid, Rinoa, Firion, Rinoa

Barret(2): Ramza, Edgar, Ingus

Vivi(2): Auron, Terra

Edge(1): Vivi

Cid(1): Edgar

Quina(1): Irvine

Aeris(1): Mog

Ramza(0): Rinoa

Fran(0): Ingus

Not Voting:
    Aeris, Basch, Cyan, Edge, Faris, Freya, Lulu.

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

The deadline is this Friday, 18th January, 8:45 PM GMT. That's about 19 and a half hours from now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rinoa View Post
    If he's mafia he's playing the Levian/Psychotic method. And Levian and Psychotic will never win Mafia if they are mafia, because they talk so damn much.
    Can't help it.

PREVIEW EDIT: You had to do that as I was posting a votecount, didn't you?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:30 PM.

Ramza:

The Ramza couldn't help himself. The Ramza apologizes for causing this inconvenience.

Rinoa

The, uh, Rinoa also apologizes.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Ramza:

Ah man, people are already copying The Ramza's thing. And The Ramza hasn't even had time to break it in.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:21 AM.

Rinoa

I won't copy any more.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

Well I'll be sleeping soon so dunno if I'll be on before voting is done.

##Vote: Irvine

Just something bugs me about how he immediately voted for Quina claiming he was suspicious. It was too sudden for my tastes. So my vote is going towards him.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:35 PM.