Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122232737 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Cid

Cid's beard agrees with Rinoa, Cid's beard's main suspect is Edgar, but it would also like the chance to hear Edgars case and hear his suspicions.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:47 PM.

Ramza:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rinoa View Post
    Remember, there is no guarantee of a Cult Leader. All we know is that one of Cult Leader, Insane Cop, and Jester are in this game.

As for Edgar, the replacement said they would post their thoughts after reading the thread, and that was 2 hours ago. I would like to hear those thoughts. Not posting them is only increasing the suspicion.
    Wait, The Ramza is confused. You say there is no Garuntee of a Cult Leader, yet after words The Ramza heard you say we know there is one Cult Learder.

Also, The Ramza has one more Complaint to Bahamut.

In your Scenario, a villian was killed. The Ramza only see's good guys for the Townies, so why would The Ramza and other Townies be paranoid and start lynching at the death of one of our enemies?

The Ramza is very confused today.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Cid

My fantastic beard want me to explain to The Ramza that Bahamut said that one of those roles were in the game, not all of them. So we have a cult leader OR a jester OR an insane cop, not all three. My beard hopes this clears this up for you.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:47 PM.

Rinoa

Wow, you guys are annoying me now with your gimmicks.

Ramza, I never said we know there is a cult leader, so you must have confused me with someone else.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:09 PM.

Ramza:

The Ramza would like to thank Cid, for The Ramza just got off of Work and The Ramza doesn't like some days at work.

Though the Ramza believes it is either an Insane Cop or Cultist, Because The Ramza thinks that such roles are more likely then Jester, and if the Ramza were to not vote for people because of the possobility of a Jester, The Ramza would get very frustrated very fast.

Edit: Don't worry Rinoa, Cid Cleared that up for The Ramza already.

And its not The Ramza's fault Cid and his Mighty beard followed in the trend of The Ramza, for The Ramza has no control over The Ramza's awesome.

Rinoa

I'm also going to ignore the possiblity of Jester entirely, and I suggest others do the same.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:09 PM.

Edgar:

I've not dedicated all my two hours to this yet, thats why it took me this long, but that shouldn't make me more susicipious this game isn't my life xD

Right now here's some things that stuck out to me.

Cyan- He did start the fight against Rydia. But thats not enough for me to think he's mafia. In fact, I'm sure he's not mafia. Rydia was pretty suspicious last round, for a Citizen, she didn't act like one.

Barret- Now Barret confuses me. He voted for a confirmed citizen for bogus reasons, but the thing that really gets me going against him. Is he quickly votes against people with multiple votes on them. Thats pretty suspicious to me.

Cid- Although I technically voted for him most of last round, that wasn't actually me, and I don't find anything suspicious about him thats enough for me to say "He's mafia." Its still only round 2.

Lulu- Lulu is very susipicious, as cl_out said in the last game, Mafia is the ONLY team that should have to lie, so contradictions should be what gives them up.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lulu View Post
    Well if you manage to survive then we can turn our suspicions on to Ingus and Edgar. Though Edgar seems innocent to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lulu View Post
    I'm going to lynch Edgar because at the moment he is the most suspicious. But I am open to change my vote judging by the evidence that will be provided throughout the day.
    ##Vote:Edgar
    Well, here's a big one. At the very end of last round Lulu said I seemed the most innocent. And now, I'm the most susipicious without a reason. Am I the only one who noticed this?

Ramza: Ramza called for a ceasefire between me and confirmed citizen who had the most votes against him, last round. Mafia don't call ceasefires when they see a citizen losing.

Quina: Quina acted real weird last round. Last game we killed lots of weird members early, jester maybe?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:23 AM.

Rinoa

Lulu's on my list. Her posts have been exactly how an amateur mafia would act.

Everything that has gone on with the Edgar account has made him harder to peg. At this point I don't know if I should just go with what I thought in the beginning or give him a clean slate.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:10 PM.

Quina:

I dunno about the whole Jester thing. I wouldn't put it past Psy to be so ridiculous as to use that role, but the Jester wins if he gets lynched, right? The only person I see who has been acting like they want to be lynched is Edgar, and the new user seems to be doing the opposite. :P

So that leaves either an insane cop or a cult leader. The Insane Cop always gets the incorrect results. I would like to offer a suggestion. I think the cops should lay low for now. (Obviously.) Wait and see if you can figure out if you're sane or not, and if you find out your insane see about getting a doctor's protection. Or maybe I'm full of crap. :P Reading that back it sounds pretty lame! xD

As for a cult leader, I think it's pretty impossible to tell if one exists this early in the game. My money is on insane cop.

EDIT: I didn't see that accusation that I'm a jester. If I was I'd be going about it completely differently. I only got one vote last round and it was a throw-away vote. :P
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:48 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    for The Ramza has no control over The Ramza's awesome.
    Is that why your name got stamped out of the history books and replaced with your buddy Delita's? ZING!!!!

Seriously though reading Edgar's defense I'm beginning to absolve my suspicions towards him, especially since a lot of it started because of the idea that him and Ingus were mafia working to get rid of suspicion from themselves and make it appear as if they were townies.

I agree with the Quina thing, of all company here he's the most likely to be a jester. I mean he DOES have a clown look about him/her/it.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:36 PM.

Ramza:

Edgar, that really isn't a Controdiction.

The Ramza believes that, assuming she is Citzen, her suspicions merely changed between days, and the Ramza doesn't find that suspicious.

And there aren't to many reasons for her to say something so odd if she was Mafia.

The Ramza also thinks there is less a chance that Edgar is Mafia. What Mafia would try to reduce suspicion against a Citzen?

There are reasons, but the Ramza will keep them to himself for now.

Quina:

Oh, well. At least the Jester isn't a threat. xD

Ramza:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    for The Ramza has no control over The Ramza's awesome.
    Is that why your name got stamped out of the history books and replaced with your buddy Delita's? ZING!!!!

Seriously though reading Edgar's defense I'm beginning to absolve my suspicions towards him, especially since a lot of it started because of the idea that him and Ingus were mafia working to get rid of suspicion from themselves and make it appear as if they were townies.

I agree with the Quina thing, of all company here he's the most likely to be a jester. I mean he DOES have a clown look about him/her/it.
    History was just not ready for The Ramza.

And think about it, the Ramza is leaning towards the Cultist leader over the others.

1) The Ramza doesn't lynch based on Jester assumptions.

2) There was only one night kill. The Ramza thinks if there was a Cultist Leader, they would have recruited someone night one instead of killing. The Mafia obviously made a kill, so if there is a Cultist Leader, we also have a Vigilante of some kind or another. The Ramza thinks Ingus was a good target for a Vigilante Night 1, and if thats the case, either one of us were recruited by the Cultist Leader, or a Kill was blocked.

These are the Thoughts of The Ramza.

Quina:

The Mafia kill was obviously blocked because if it wasn't, either there'd have been two kills or Ingus wouldn't have been killed.

Or there are two Vampires, and that seems unlikely.

The Ramza thinks if there was a Cultist Leader, they would have recruited someone night one instead of killing.
    Cults kill by lynching. They don't night kill.

Ramza:

Ah, point Taken. The Ramza wasn't to sure of Cultist Rules. So Ignore The Ramza's post on Cult Leader.

However the possibility that the Mafia happened to Target the same person that was killed still exists.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:53 PM.