Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Ramza:

The Greatest part is there hasn't even been a crime yet, and already we wish to lynch someone. :P
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:16 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    The Greatest part is there hasn't even been a crime yet, and already we wish to lynch someone. :P
    Wait. We need a reason to lynch someone?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Ingus:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fran View Post
    ##Vote: Ingus

For being in such a rush to kill someone, that he couldn't even be bothered to vote in the correct format. For shame, Ingus!

To be honest though, I'm lost on who to lynch the first day. It seems like such a stab in the dark. But we still have plenty of time, so hopefully during that time we'll have some people drop hints that they may be a bad guy (so I agree with you there Ingus!) and we won't have to lose a townie right away. Cause remember guys! All the townies have some sort of special role this time around, so every townie is potentially really valuable to the team. We want to be more careful about losing a townie than in previous games.
    I'm not in a rush to kill someone, but see how everyone talks the moment a vote is made?
    Now that I've gotten us townies (and possible mafians) speakin' I'll retract my vote

## Unvote: Fran

On the first day, its kinda a shot in the dark.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:55 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Just for you.

Sephiroth had always prided himself on his big sword. Sure, it was impractical, but damn it was badass. It had become like the brother he had never had. Well, unless you count all the countless JENOVA clones. Obviously, he was most aggrieved to find it missing when he came to give it its mid-afternoon polish.

"Hello?" he called out. "Which one of you no-good traitors took my sword?"
    Silence.
    "THIS ISN'T FUNNY, OKAY? IF HE DOESN'T GET POLISHED HE'LL GET CRANKY!"
    A tear began to trickle down Sephiroth's cheek. What would Massy do without him? He'd be all alone, and frightened.

"Here I am, Sephy!" a voice from behind him yelled.
    "Massy!" squealed Sephiroth, seeing something glinting behind him. "Wait...YOU! What are you doing with my massy?"
    "Beating the final boss. HYAH!"

"...stupid n00b. Didn't you ever play FFVII? Only I (and apparently Tifa) may use my masamune!"
    "Oh. . You're right. In that case, enjoy." A group of mystical knights appeared. "Mimic time, baby."

Sixteen hours and a bajillion hitpoints later, Sephiroth was dead.

Who could've committed such a terrible crime? And would they go on killing? It's up to the town to find out!

Sephiroth, Vanilla Town, spent half of the night being killed by Knights of the Round and has only just died.

NOTE: This is just a flavour kill. Sephiroth isn't an actual player.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:27 PM.

Faris:

This'll be easy. It's common knowledge that people in the mafia speak only in Italian accents.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:33 PM.

Terra:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    This'll be easy. It's common knowledge that people in the mafia speak only in Italian accents.
    What about the Russian Mafia.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:53 AM.

Ingus:

OOC: Sephiroth didn't scream or anything? I mean come on! He shoulda got a witness, then this woulda been easy.

And this is to Fran. Where you going to vote for whoever voted first? I mean come on, some kick off this thing right?

EDIT: Votes so far.

Ingus- Vote Fran
    Fran- Vote Ingus
    Ingus- Unvote Fran

Tallys

Ingus- 1
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:55 AM.

Ramza:

Wait. We need a reason to lynch someone?
    .......... I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ingus View Post

For being in such a rush to kill someone, that he couldn't even be bothered to vote in the correct format. For shame, Ingus!

To be honest though, I'm lost on who to lynch the first day. It seems like such a stab in the dark. But we still have plenty of time, so hopefully during that time we'll have some people drop hints that they may be a bad guy (so I agree with you there Ingus!) and we won't have to lose a townie right away. Cause remember guys! All the townies have some sort of special role this time around, so every townie is potentially really valuable to the team. We want to be more careful about losing a townie than in previous games.
    I'm not in a rush to kill someone, but see how everyone talks the moment a vote is made?
    Now that I've gotten us townies (and possible mafians) speakin' I'll retract my vote

Its more the fact that every other Mafia game started with a crime, since that showed something was actually going on. Until the next post from little Bahammy, nothing had actually happened to cause suspicion that someone actually wanted to kill us. :P

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post

Just for you.

Sephiroth had always prided himself on his big sword. Sure, it was impractical, but damn it was badass. It had become like the brother he had never had. Well, unless you count all the countless JENOVA clones. Obviously, he was most aggrieved to find it missing when he came to give it its mid-afternoon polish.

"Hello?" he called out. "Which one of you no-good traitors took my sword?"
    Silence.
    "THIS ISN'T FUNNY, OKAY? IF HE DOESN'T GET POLISHED HE'LL GET CRANKY!"
    A tear began to trickle down Sephiroth's cheek. What would Massy do without him? He'd be all alone, and frightened.

"Here I am, Sephy!" a voice from behind him yelled.
    "Massy!" squealed Sephiroth, seeing something glinting behind him. "Wait...YOU! What are you doing with my massy?"
    "Beating the final boss. HYAH!"

"...stupid n00b. Didn't you ever play FFVII? Only I (and apparently Tifa) may use my masamune!"
    "Oh. . You're right. In that case, enjoy." A group of mystical knights appeared. "Mimic time, baby."

Sixteen hours and a bajillion hitpoints later, Sephiroth was dead.

Who could've committed such a terrible crime? And would they go on killing? It's up to the town to find out!

Sephiroth, Vanilla Town, spent half of the night being killed by Knights of the Round and has only just died.

NOTE: This is just a flavour kill. Sephiroth isn't an actual player.
    And thank you for appeasing my picky nature.

And now, I shall give you the thoughts of me, the Great Ramzini!

Ignus's last post just sounded a bit suspicious, "I voted to get you talking, so now I'll unvote" just sounds odd. So without further adiue,

##Vote: Ignus

Still subject to change.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:17 AM.

Faris:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Terra View Post
    What about the Russian Mafia.
    Their just a fairy tale like the easter bunny, or party swapping.

.......... I love you.
    I aim to please.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:33 PM.

Edgar:

know what, I really dont like ingus's vote either... but ill wait before I vote
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:11 AM.

Ingus:

Its more the fact that every other Mafia game started with a crime, since that showed something was actually going on. Until the next post from little Bahammy, nothing had actually happened to cause suspicion that someone actually wanted to kill us. :P
    OOOOH Thats what you meant, I didn't even notice that, I normally skip the first post since its huge and giant.

What I was trying to say was, on the first day NO ONE wants to talk, because, if you notice the first to say something thread related gets suspicion instantly thrown on him (like me.). I'm a townie, I have no reason to fear a few votes, getting the town to start pointing fingers and circulating votes is more important to me, so I took the heat, and got this thing started! My vote meant nothing, I said right on it that I had nothing against the person, and planned on removing it the moment everyone started talking, which I did. If you think about it, why would the mafia want us to talk? The mafia wants us to shut up, so they can blend in with everyone else not speaking.

Ingus- Vote Fran
    Fran- Vote Ingus
    Ingus- Unvote Fran
    Ramza- Vote Ingus

Tallys

Ingus- 2

I'm still gonna save my vote now that we are talking here.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:56 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

Ingus has just opened himself to suspicion. Good job. Another first day. This sucks.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:14 AM.

Quina:

The first day always sucks.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:43 AM.

Firion

What I was trying to say was, on the first day NO ONE wants to talk, because, if you notice the first to say something thread related gets suspicion instantly thrown on him (like me.). I'm a townie, I have no reason to fear a few votes, getting the town to start pointing fingers and circulating votes is more important to me, so I took the heat, and got this thing started! My vote meant nothing, I said right on it that I had nothing against the person, and planned on removing it the moment everyone started talking, which I did.
    Already role claiming? Yes, I do keep in mind the fact that there are actual roles alas claiming you're good on the first day, nay the first page. Sorry Ingus, that looks suspicious. You seem to be trying to clear your name already. Are you hiding anything by chance?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 09:47 PM.

Quina:

Claiming to be a good guy is suspicious? What about claiming to be a bad guy?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:43 AM.