Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Ingus:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Firion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ingus View Post
    What I was trying to say was, on the first day NO ONE wants to talk, because, if you notice the first to say something thread related gets suspicion instantly thrown on him (like me.). I'm a townie, I have no reason to fear a few votes, getting the town to start pointing fingers and circulating votes is more important to me, so I took the heat, and got this thing started! My vote meant nothing, I said right on it that I had nothing against the person, and planned on removing it the moment everyone started talking, which I did.
    Already role claiming? Yes, I do keep in mind the fact that there are actual roles alas claiming you're good on the first day, nay the first page. Sorry Ingus, that looks suspicious. You seem to be trying to clear your name already. Are you hiding anything by chance?
    Roleclaiming? Of I'm going to say I'm a townie! Even I was mafia I'm going to say I was a townie xDDDDDD
    I don't like to be blunt, but, thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard xDDDDDD
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:59 AM.

Firion

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Firion View Post
    What I was trying to say was, on the first day NO ONE wants to talk, because, if you notice the first to say something thread related gets suspicion instantly thrown on him (like me.). I'm a townie, I have no reason to fear a few votes, getting the town to start pointing fingers and circulating votes is more important to me, so I took the heat, and got this thing started! My vote meant nothing, I said right on it that I had nothing against the person, and planned on removing it the moment everyone started talking, which I did.
    Already role claiming? Yes, I do keep in mind the fact that there are actual roles alas claiming you're good on the first day, nay the first page. Sorry Ingus, that looks suspicious. You seem to be trying to clear your name already. Are you hiding anything by chance?
    Roleclaiming? Of I'm going to say I'm a townie! Even I was mafia I'm going to say I was a townie xDDDDDD
    I don't like to be blunt, but, thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard xDDDDDD
    Are you sure sparky? I mean yes, you had votes but seriously, You didn't have to bring the plea "I'm a good guy please don't kill me!" So why bring that up if you aren't "fearing votes". And seriously, it's not like i'm voting for you.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 09:47 PM.

Ingus:

I didn't us a plea. Nor do I intend to. I was trying to explain my thought process, and the "I'm a townie" part seemed like a good thing to include to show how my though process started. That the Mafia thread is the most important ting to victory. Are you saying that sentence would've been completely acceptable had I not put in the I'm a townie?

Now, with that said, we've got some posts going on, and a lot of suspicion against me I can know at least one is more then likely to be a mafian bandwagoner hoping to get an easy first day kill by going with the first person to accumulate votes. I've got to go Edgar, his post seems the best set up for a mafian. Short, sweet, doesn't go against current thinking, but doesn't commit him to anything, so if they tide changes he can bandwagon without much suspicion because he would have "Unvoted" (which seems like an unacceptable thing in this game). Even its position seems text book mafia, not the first, or second person to speak up, as they can recieve heat for finger pointing, but not 5th, 6th/last and second to last, which will get a lot of heat for bandwagoning.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:00 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Just a note to you guys: We'll be making posts like this one periodically, so you don't need to worry about creating vote counts and the like.

Votecount:

Ingus(2): Fran, Ramza

Fran(0): Ingus

Not Voting: (remember that you have to vote)
    Aeris, Auron, Barret, Basch, Cid, Cyan, Edgar, Edge, Faris, Firion, Freya, Ingus, Irvine, Lulu, Mog, Quina, Rinoa, Rydia, Terra, Vivi.

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

The deadline is this Friday, 18th January, 8:45 PM GMT. That's about 22 and a half hours from now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:27 PM.

Vivi:

what up?

EDIT: I take it I'm not good enough for a big M.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:48 PM.

Cid

Ah, if we had the Boondock Saints on deck finding the Mafia would be as easy as making fun of FFX-2
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:44 PM.

Cyan:

I hate first days. It reminds me of the death of my beloved family.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:26 AM.

Edgar:

alright, I guess Ill just bandwagon and vote Ingus

##Vote: Ingus
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:11 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

From the looks of things, I think Ingus isn't Mafia. Well, he sounds like he'd be of use to the town if kept alive, and I guess what he did had good enough reasoning behind it. Unless he's a smart Mafia person.

But, since I don't think he's Mafia, the people I'll be thinking about those that immediately voted him - although, Fran probably felt threatened; I'd probably have done the same if I were in that position. So, maybe a little suspicion falls on Ramza? And then Edgar, who is just bandwagoning for no real reason. Suspicious indeed.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:14 AM.

Vivi:

Lets get this over with.

##Vote: Edge
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:48 PM.

Edgar:

Im really bandwagoning because this is the first day and I have no idea what to do but vote for the best guess in my eyes
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:11 AM.

Ingus:

And just like I thought Edgar votes for me!

Well that throws enough confidence to me I'm going to put this vote out there to think about.

## Vote: Edgar

@Vivi, what the hell is up with that Edge vote? I don't think he's even posted yet!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:00 AM.

Ramza:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    Ah, if we had the Boondock Saints on deck finding the Mafia would be as easy as making fun of FFX-2
    Don't worry, I'll just change jobs, and we'll have the next best thing.

Job: Lawyer

Main Skill: Badgering
    Support Skill: Legislating
    Counter: Witty retort
    Support: Resist Truth
    Movement: Move +3

The move is for when I inevitably fail this case.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:17 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Votecount:

Ingus(3): Fran, Ramza, Edgar

Edge(1): Vivi

Edgar(1): Ingus

Fran(0): Ingus

Not Voting:
    Aeris, Auron, Barret, Basch, Cid, Cyan, Edge, Faris, Firion, Freya, Irvine, Lulu, Mog, Quina, Rinoa, Rydia, Terra.

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

The deadline is this Friday, 18th January, 8:45 PM GMT. That's about 22 hours from now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Cid

Aeris does make a good point, but Edgar also makes a good point that this is the first day and bandwagoning is a good way to stay safe.

But with that thinking, the Mafia could realize this and just start a seemingly random vote for people to bandwagon behind...

Also Vivi's little m draws attention to it... perhaps the Godfather trying to make themselves seem unimportant and forgotten? Also it would be awesome to see Vivi sitting in the Godfather Chair?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:45 PM.