Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 203034353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Ramza:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fran View Post
    Of all the people who are actively posting, "The Ramza" has been the one who has most quick-votes, random-votes, vote hopping, and bandwagoning. Why is it that I'm the only one suspicious of him? Is it cause you guys think that his erratic behavior is due to someone who is simply a poor player? Cause obviously, despite his erratic voting and posting, he's survived this long. And he's just gonna keep on surviving, I bet.

Biggest suspects to me are:

Ramza (even though I feel like the rest of you will keep ignoring Ramza as a potential scum)
    Edge (his most recent posts are very weird)
    Edgar (I don't know if I buy his cop roleclaim)

People like Cid, Quina, Riona, Aeris I feel like I can't get a good read on.

At this point, I feel like the following people really need to post more:

Vivi
    Firion
    Oh yes, The Ramza vote hops a lot and randomly and bandwagons alright.

First Vote, The Ramza voted Ingus.
    Changed vote to Barret before day was over. The Ramza voted Barret even though no one else had voted for him.

Second day The Ramza keeps The Ramza's vote on Barret.

Third day The Ramza remains on Barret until Rinoa and Faris speak out. The Ramza also decides that Barret Lying about Fran's vote was too silly for a Mafia to do. Why would one Lie about something that benefits no one, and yet attracts attention to themselves? This made The Ramza think Barret had just been smurfing up, so The Ramza didn't want to vote due to his error.

Fourth day day, The Ramza is the first to voice suspicion against you Fran. Then The Ramza votes after someone else confirms their suspicion of you. My vote stayed all through night 4.

In short, The Ramza has not Bandwaggoned until Mog. In addition, The Ramza has changed his vote twice, others have changed more.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quina View Post
    For this entire game, the only reason aside from "Just because" anyone has had for suspecting me has been based on something only slightly less dumb, and that's that Fran and I have voted for the same people. That's because I think she's the most useful out of anyone in this game as far as deductive reasoning goes.
    Um The Ramza stated more on you then that.

The Ramza brought up how both you and Fran came at The Ramza for suggesting a possobility. The two of you had claimed that The Ramza was spreading misinformation, regardless of the fact I never claimed anything to be definite.

However, Fran did do that. She claimed that her scenario was exactly what happened. You went along with it. Regardless of the fact that there was no more evidence to support that then the Idea the Mafia and one other faction targeted the same person.

As shown, you blame The Ramza for spreading misinformation. However, both of you are saying untrue things right now.

Tranlsation:
    1) I've only changed my vote twice, and I already explained why both times I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisrt Vote Change‘]And, in a surprise turn of events,

[b]##Vote: Barret[/b]

He jumped on the Ingus Vote after the Band waggoning attention had been thrown on Edgar. Seems like a great time to sneak in an bandwagon vote without drawing to much suspicion. Namely when all attention is on another.

I know its not much to go on, but it's all I got.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE='Second Vote Change
    The Ramza thinks it is time to end this.

While The Ramza is suspicious of Barret still, why would he lie about Fran's vote? A plain old lie like that wouldn't exactly help him, as it's easy to track back. The Ramza is starting to think he's just screwing up a lot when reading over everything, so The Ramza no longer think of him as a suspect.

The Ramza apologizes to Mog.

##unvote: Barret
    ##vote: Mog

Translation: Barrets lie about Fran changing votes wouldn't help him at all. It was far to obvious, so I think it's likely he just smurfed up somewhere when reading through the posts.

Sorry Mog, but this day needs to end.

2) The only time I bandwaggoned was on Mog. For Ingus, Barret, and Fran, I was among the first to vote or voice suspicion on them. See above quote to see my reasons for not voting Barret.

3) Quina's claim that voting with fran is the only reason stated to be suspicious of him is flat out false, as I had previosly mentioned other reasons why he is a supsect.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    Well, The Ramza still thinks Fran or Quina are Mafia. Possibly Both.

While The Ramza's voting record isn't exactly the best either, (Having voted Barret night 1 and 2, Mog on night 3,) Fran's isn't exactly so pretty either. Every night, with the exception of night 2, she voted for a confirmed Citzen.

The exact same thing can be said for Quina. Also note, every night Fran and Quina voted together.

The other note is that Fran and Qiuna were both trying to discredit The Ramza's idea, even though The Ramza never claimed it as a fact, simply a possobility.

Fran and Quina seem to be working a lot together from what The Ramza has seen.

The Ramza shall also note that not all Mafia are likely to vote together. Remember Auron? He never voted for the same person that Quina and Fran did. Also, the ones who they voted for, Both The Ramza and Ingus, had come dangeriously close to a lynching. Mafia are likely to vote for those who are almost going to be lynched.

The Ramza guesses either one or both of these two are Mafia.

Translation:
    1) Fran and Quina have voted together every day.

2) 2 out of three of their votes have been for a Confirmed Citzen.

3) They've always voted for people likely to get lynched.

4) If they are both Mafia, it is likely that Auron was the one member they assigned to vote seperately from the rest to avoid connection.

5) Both Fran and Quina were instantly opposed to the possoblity I presented Day two, and quickly tried to vote me off.

6) Between Fran and Quina, either one of them, or both of them, are likely Mafia.
    The Three I bolded are 3 reasons to vote Quina outside of the only two reason he claimed that have been used against him.

4) Quina originally voted for me, claiming I was spreading misinformation, regardless of the fact I simply voiced a possibility, while he and Fran said that I was wrong and they were right, even though there was no evidence suggesting one of the two possibilities was more likely then the other.

5) Both these posts from Fran and Quina are flat out lying.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:04 PM.

Rinoa:

Edge, you only have 3 people killed, yet there have been four nights. Can you clear that up, please?

Also, if you killed Barret, and Freya killed Auron, then why didn't the mafia get a kill that night?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:32 PM.

Fran:

Uh, Ramza, seriously. I never lied about anything. You're just mad cause I find your gimmick annoying. I never said that there weren't people who changed their votes more than you, or that you jumped on the bandwagon more than any other player, I said that if you look at your posting history, you have the MOST of all those erratic voting behavior combined. Your voting history looks a lot more suspicious than a lot of other people (who are ALSO suspicious).

Trying to outright claim that I'm a liar is so weaksauce cause it's obvious it's not true. Move on, man. You're not gonna win at an argument trying to make me seem like this crazy suspicious mafia player, cause the evidence just isn't there to support you. If you want me out, just say that you think I'm Mafia. Don't go trying to dig up stuff that isn't there. I'm been completely honest about the way I've voted. If anyone has any questions about why I voted for certain people, just ask. But in my opinion, it's pretty obvious as it is.

Also, Edge, to clarify something, you are saying that your role is VIGILANTE? Just want to get that straight.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:09 AM.

Ramza:

Uh, Ramza, seriously. I never lied about anything. You're just mad cause I find your gimmick annoying. I never said that there weren't people who changed their votes more than you, or that you jumped on the bandwagon more than any other player,
    Of all the people who are actively posting, "The Ramza" has been the one who has most quick-votes, random-votes, vote hopping, and bandwagoning.
    Then tell me Fran, what exactly did you mean by saying The Ramza had "The Most" of all these things?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:05 PM.

Edge:

A Vigilante doesn't need to kill every night. The Vigilante is essentially a Night-Lyncher, and he's the only voter. I made the mistake of nabbing Barret, and I bought into the hype that he's a Mafia from other people. The first night of Vigilante was under my control alone, before some things turned up and I couldn't get on. That's when the other half of Edge came in and took control for a bit. Before that happened, though, I had managed to kill Barret. It was a quick decision and I was just jumping in. To answer your question, Rinoa, I think that Freya was lying. Obviously not in her role-claim, but in the death of Auron. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

However, while I have come up with whom I want to vote for in the lynching, the other player of Edge has not. Assassination is a less productive tool, as with only one voter, there's a less likely chance the guess is correct. I want to ensure we're right with whom we kill. But when the Lynching gets it wrong, I can't help but want to take the one I suspected during the night.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 11:49 PM.

Edge:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rinoa View Post
    Edge, you only have 3 people killed, yet there have been four nights. Can you clear that up, please?

Also, if you killed Barret, and Freya killed Auron, then why didn't the mafia get a kill that night?
    Apparently the earlier replacement was inactive so that's why no one was killed those nights. And I'm not allowed to kill too many innocent townies by accident. But, I can kill as much as I want or not at all.

Mafia must not have killed anyone that night.

Also, Edge, to clarify something, you are saying that your role is VIGILANTE? Just want to get that straight.
    Yeah, just vigilante. No daytime, no over-eager, just plain Jane.

EDIT: Oops, sorry replacement replacement.

Quina:

5) Both Fran and Quina were instantly opposed to the possoblity I presented Day two, and quickly tried to vote me off.
    I didn't say there were no reasons, I said there were no GOOD reasons. Your post just brings up the crap reasons again. The idea you presented on Day 2 was stupid so I attacked it. Fran attacked it too.

Because it was stupid.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:06 AM.

Ramza:

I didn't say there were no reasons, I said there were no GOOD reasons. Your post just brings up the crap reasons again. The idea you presented on Day 2 was stupid so I attacked it. Fran attacked it too.

Because it was stupid.
    The Ramza still wonders why it is so stupid. Why couldn't the Mafia have targeted the same guy?

And also,

For this entire game, the only reason aside from "Just because" anyone has had for suspecting me has been based on something only slightly less dumb, and that's that Fran and I have voted for the same people. That's because I think she's the most useful out of anyone in this game as far as deductive reasoning goes.
    What was then meant by "The only" reason?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:06 PM.

Edge:

Don't worry about it, other half of me. I should have known you were on Mafia.

Fran:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Edge View Post

Apparently the earlier replacement was inactive so that's why no one was killed those nights. And I'm not allowed to kill too many innocent townies by accident. But, I can kill as much as I want or not at all.
    Hmm... I was about to be all, "wtf, you can't be regular Vig if you can kill every night!" But your explanation kinda makes sense. But, uh, why would Freya lie? She saw that she was about to get lynched and her lynching confirmed that she was telling the truth about her roleclaim.

Something fishy is going on here.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:09 AM.

Rinoa:

To answer your question, Rinoa, I think that Freya was lying. Obviously not in her role-claim, but in the death of Auron. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.
    Actually, that doesn't make sense. Then who killed Auron? The mafia certainly didn't. And if you were the Vigilante then I think you would be the only one left with kill power.

I'm not sure I understand what you say about not being able to kill too many innocent townies. Could you explain?

Edge, if you really are the Vig, you are doing the right thing right now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:33 PM.

Ramza:

To answer your question, Rinoa, I think that Freya was lying. Obviously not in her role-claim, but in the death of Auron. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.
    Actually, that doesn't make sense. Then who killed Auron? The mafia certainly didn't. And if you were the Vigilante then I think you would be the only one left with kill power.
    Either Protection or a double target would explain it just fine. The Ramza doesn't think Freya lied either.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:06 PM.

Quina:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post

Because it was stupid.
    The Ramza still wonders why it is so stupid. Why couldn't the Mafia have targeted the same guy?

And also,

What was then meant by "The only" reason?
    1. I refuse to explain to you AGAIN why you were just talking out of your ass two whole days ago. If you forgot, go back and read it again.

2. Oh my god, I misspoke! Well smurf me right in the ear! :rolleyes2
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:07 AM.

Edge:

You're right it doesn't make sense. That's why I said mafia probably killed no one that night because I doubt they'd kill their own.

Keep in mind my replacement replacement came in to help a little while ago, and doesn't really know what's going on.

Rinoa:

Well we do know we had a faith healer at that point. Also the target could have been jailed. The Ramza, are you ready to reveal some of your jailed targets? Looks like we're laying it all on the table right now.

EDIT: Edge, if this replacement replacement stuff is all a big trick then kudos, man.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:33 PM.