Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 243438394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Edgar:

I don't know what to comment on Edge yet.
    I do know that the evidence on Fran is pretty overwhelming though, so I'm gonna have to...
    ## Vote Fran
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:37 AM.

Edge:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    If Fran is not a role with a gun, take out Rinoa. If Cid really is the Nexus, there will be no worry of a block.

If you are blocked, however, then we know that Cid lied, and we take him out in the morning.
    He is lying. We found out that there is a roleblocker (prostitute) which means there's no bomb or nexus in this game. Proof:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    A new day, and new information comes to light. A note was found stating that one of the following roles is in play.

Bomb
    Prostitute
    Nexus
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 11:52 PM.

Ramza:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Edge View Post
    If Fran is not a role with a gun, take out Rinoa. If Cid really is the Nexus, there will be no worry of a block.

If you are blocked, however, then we know that Cid lied, and we take him out in the morning.
    He is lying. We found out that there is a roleblocker (prostitute) which means there's no bomb or nexus in this game. Proof:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    A new day, and new information comes to light. A note was found stating that one of the following roles is in play.

Bomb
    Prostitute
    Nexus

Thing is, Bahamut has already confirmed that if Barret Role blocked The Ramza, the The Ramza's lockup wouldn't have happened.

So tell me, outside of The Ramza's originaly reasoning for a Prostitute, (Which Bahamuts explanation kinda made obsolete), then what makes you there is one?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:09 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

Edgar, why are you voting for Fran? She just said she was a vengeful townie. I don't know why you'd want to target someone that could be potentially dangerous to the town.
    I would urge anyone to remove their votes - I really don't think we want to take this risk. If we lynch Fran, then three others will be killed. And that will probably be enough to secure the town's loss. Yes, this could be a mafia trick... but can we really afford to take that chance right now?

This has entirely thrown me off. I thought I had a grasp of what was going on last night, but now that all this has been revealed... yeah.

I'm thinking of voting someone who has been posting regularly, but still staying under the radar - maybe Quina, or Firion. Or maybe just vote Vivi, since they're not helping us at all. I am again at a loss, and with just over an hour to go... I'll read over the thread again, and edit in my vote.

Also, the Prostitute thing. Isn't that a mafia role? Well, I'd assume this since it's coloured red in the list. Barret was not mafia, so, I don't see how Cid could be lying. Unless I'm just taking word colours too seriously.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:20 AM.

Quina:

##Vote: Fran
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:08 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

I still don't get why any townie would want to take the chance that Fran is lying. What if she isn't? We don't have enough people left to take this chance. Four people may die in one day/night. Wrong decisions by us, by Fran, by Edge - and then the Mafia kill which will definitely get a townie... We could be suddenly at a severe disadvantage.

I'm going to vote Quina, since they seem to be disregarding the fact that we may be at a great disadvantage if she is telling the truth - yes, I know Edgar did the same, but he seems innocent in my books.

##Vote: Quina

Yes, I realise that Fran's roleclaim could just be a Mafia lie, but I'm not willing to take a chance which could essentially ruin us.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:20 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Roleblocker and Prostitute are two different roles. One is pro-town, one is pro-mafia. Yeesh.

Final Votecount

Fran(6) Ramza, Edge, Cid, Rinoa, Edgar, Quina

Vivi(1) Fran

Quina(1) Aeris

Rinoa(0) Edge

Not voting:
    Firion, Vivi

Rinoa had found Fran's gun, hidden inside her home in the Golmore Jungle. Rinoa knew she couldn't keep this crucial piece of evidence to herself, so she told the town.

Fran admitted to holding a gun. She held it up for the town to see.

"Don't worry. I'm not one of them. I'm a vengeful townie. And any who vote for me will feel my wrath."

Rinoa snatched Fran's gun away from her, and pointed it at her head.

"Avenge this, bitch."

Fran dropped down dead.

Fran, Mafia Goon was played by Miriel.

It could be night action time, folks!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:38 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Edge was a schizophrenic. He had spent the first two days of the trouble heavily sedated and did not contribute to the discussion. But on night two, he awoke from his coma, and slaughtered Cyan. He then went after Barret. And then he went after Basch. In short, he had killed more townies than the mafia had!

The mafia, well you know, they don't like being made to look fools. This guy was doing their job for them. How dare he? How DARE he?

So out steps Edge to slaughter some more townsfolk. Because hey, if he kills everyone but himself, town win!

A car pulls up. Out steps one of our pals from the mafia. Smashes Edge in the mouth with a sledgehammer. He drops. Mafia aint done. They bring the sledgehammer down once again, this time on Edge's skull, fracturing it. Ouch. Lights out!

Edge, Vigilante, was sledgehammered on Night 5. I blame Kentarou and Shiny for this!

And would you believe it, one of those damn notes was found again.

One of the following roles is in play.

Naive Cop
    Doctor
    Miller

Day 6 begins now! With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:39 PM.

Firion

So we had one death, which means he was roooooooollllllleeeee blocked. Before he could do anything. I thought i'd point the obvious out now so you guys don't take a page again to go over it.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 09:56 PM.

Ramza:

Um, Firion, Unless there is a PRostitute, The Ramza is the only Roleblocking Role, well it's likely anyway.

Vivi was the one The Ramza jailed last night, meaning if Cid is not lying, Edge's Target was Vivi.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Rinoa:

Let's end this already.

Roleclaims:
    Rinoa - Gunsmith
    Cid - Nexus
    Ramza - Jailkeeper
    Edgar - Cop

Not role claimed, but I am presuming innocent:
    Vivi (didn't have a gun)
    Aeris (I think I know what she is)
    Firion (investigated last night, no gun)

Who does that leave?

Quina has done nothing all game, and has voted with Fran all game. Then, when it looked like Fran's goose was cooked, Quina made a quick vote to do her in putting no analysis in it whatsoever. If Quina is mafia, he/she is not very good at it. But I'm willing to believe that.

##Vote: Quina
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:37 PM.

Firion

Um, Firion, Unless there is a PRostitute, The Ramza is the only Roleblocking Role, well it's likely anyway.

Vivi was the one The Ramza jailed last night, meaning if Cid is not lying, Edge's Target was Vivi.
    Oh yeah xD forgot you were a jail keeper
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 09:57 PM.

Rinoa:

Firion, what is your role? If you are town there is no reason not to come out with it at this point.

If everyone roleclaims it should be easy enough to figure out who's lying, just in case Quina isn't the last one.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:37 PM.

Ramza:

Well, Rinoa, there is no reason not to believe you at this stage.

The Ramza will stick with you on this one.

##Vote:Quina
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Cid

I trust all the role claims at this point in the game. My beard is worried now that Vivi or Firion could be the Godfather, I know he comes up as innocent when a cop investigates them, I dont know if he comes up clean when a gunsmith examines him.

I think Del Rinoa has a good strategy going for Quina, not jumping in right now, my beard will mull over it as I watch American History X
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:45 PM.