Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2535394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Rinoa:

I was told that the only Scum that would not have guns are Serial Killer and Mafia Ninja. One of them could possibly be a ninja, but I doubt it.

I have guesses as to who the unclaimed roles are but I want to keep that card in my pocket for now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:37 PM.

Ramza:

The Ramza would also like to point out something else about Quina.

Earlier he Claimed Fran was one of the most helpful members, even though she had voted for a Confirmed Citzen every night, with the exception of her vote against The Ramza.

How exactly was this even slightly helpful to the town?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Firion

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    I trust all the role claims at this point in the game. My beard is worried now that Vivi or Firion could be the Godfather, I know he comes up as innocent when a cop investigates them, I dont know if he comes up clean when a gunsmith examines him.
    Tbh I hate my role >:/ So rule me out of that whole me being a godfather thing. Oh and this is a public nah nah foo foo to joy. "JUST CAUSE I HATED MY ROLE I DIDN'T CAUSE MYSELF TO GET LYNCHED. (see prior mafia game for that reference)"

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    One of the following roles is in play.

Naive Cop
    Doctor
    Miller
    There is no doctor or naive cop.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 09:57 PM.

Ramza:

Ah, The Ramza found the quote from Quina.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quina View Post
    For this entire game, the only reason aside from "Just because" anyone has had for suspecting me has been based on something only slightly less dumb, and that's that Fran and I have voted for the same people. That's because I think she's the most useful out of anyone in this game as far as deductive reasoning goes.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Firion

Here's what I see just happened.
    blah blah blah
    Hey what's your role
    suspecting people blah
    Oh its miller! (waits for reaction of the crowd)
    *cough*

Yeah feeling the love guys, really feeling it. I feel like i'm on a stage and I just made a speech and a point and no one got it. Way to boost my self esteem! Maybe that just messed up all your theories. Sorry i'm not that great (good or evil, whatever you thought) as you may have thought. Believe me, I wish I was.

Ramza:

The Ramza thinks its more the fact that we really don't care what your role is at this point, unless you are actually Mafia.

We already seem to have the nights lynch decided.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:12 PM.

Firion

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    The Ramza thinks its more the fact that we really don't care what your role is at this point, unless you are actually Mafia.

We already seem to have the nights lynch decided.
    Again feeling the love .

Ramza:

The Ramza knows not love.

The Ramza only knows justice.

Cid

Cids beard is back from watching American History X, good movie. And now that I see not much more has happened, (Except for the Miller claim, I dont care, but my beard wants to show you the love, if you want you can give it a hug) and well... Quina seems to be the deal for the night, seems solid enough. I hope its right.

##Vote: Quina
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:45 PM.

Ramza:

Well, The Ramza is off to Sleep now.

Though before The Ramza Slumbers, The Ramza has the to Say.

Quina, The Ramza wishes you ill.

Goodnight all.

Translation:

Quina, I wish you ill. (I love that line)

And goodnight.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

I thought I was gonna be in trouble today for my posts at the end of Day 5. I thought I'd actually believe a role claim, since my gut instinct about Freya said to not believe her - and look what happened. But, we got Fran anyway.

But, back to the day - I was thinking of Quina, once I'd voted them yesterday. They said that Fran was one of the better, more useful, players, yet votes them when it's clear that they won't survive the day? Especially with no real basis behind their vote. I don't know why anyone who thought that Fran was a "useful" member, would do that.

I'll wait and see if Quina has anything to say in their defence. I'll take what they say with a pinch of salt though.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:20 AM.

Edgar:

I have some rereading, and rethinking to do, but, at the moment, with Fran's guilt and Edge's innocence Quina seems to be the most likely to be mafia. Especially because his posts have been bull**** thus far.
    ## Vote Quina
    Oh and before I forget, I investigated Edge, because I didn't buy his whole Vigilente story, he come up innocent.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:38 AM.

Quina:

##Vote: Quina

I stand by my statement about Fran. She's smarter than any of you. (I didn't say useful. I said smart.)
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:08 AM.

Rinoa:

Did Quina just cast the breaking vote for his/herself? Is Quina a Jester?

Cult Leader
    Insane Cop
    Jester

We have not found the role in this group yet. I think we can throw Cult Leader out at this point, or the cult would have won by now. Edgar never stated he was an Insane Cop. If we believe all other roleclaims then that means Vivi or Aeris are who come from this group. BUT

Beloved Princess
    Faith Healer
    Mafia Cop

We were told one of these roles is NOT in play. That would mean the other two ARE. Faith Healer is gone. I do not think Princess is in this game because it was in the last one, and I don't know who it could be. Vivi? Right now it is my belief that Aeris and Vivi are our other two Masons. Aeris please confirm this.

With all the whacky stuff we have in this game, why would we have a regular cop? It makes more sense to have a Naive/Insane/some other variety of cop. Edgar would know by now if he was the Insane Cop, and he would have told us.

Why investigate Edge? I don't buy his reasoning. Edge was instrumental in helping get out Fran, the Mafia Goon. Yet it was a convienent to pick him since he was dead and his role confirmed.

Conclusion: Edgar is a cop alright, a Mafia Cop.

##Unvote: Quina
    ##Vote: Edgar

I still expect Quina to go down since there probably isn't enough time to stop it. And I'm fine with that since I think Jesters are stupid stupid roles to have in this game and I'm not going to count them. I'm just posting this in case I die during the night.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:37 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

I stand by my statement about Fran. She's smarter than any of you. (I didn't say useful. I said smart.)
    For this entire game, the only reason aside from "Just because" anyone has had for suspecting me has been based on something only slightly less dumb, and that's that Fran and I have voted for the same people. That's because I think she's the most useful out of anyone in this game as far as deductive reasoning goes.

But yeah, Quina's vote for themselves does make me rethink any voting I may have done for them. But, who else?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:20 AM.