Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26364041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Rinoa:

Aeris see my above post. You have a very important question to answer.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:38 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

Sorry, I never noticed your edit, since I was busy trying to correct my wrong account usage.

I was specifically told not to reveal my role, but desperate times, I suppose. Myself and Cyan were the only Masons. I don't know about Vivi. The role of being a Mason has pretty much became useless since Cyan died, since it was just the two of us - so I guess it's not too bad if I tell my role.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:20 AM.

Rinoa:

Ok, so we don't know what Vivi is. Could be a BP. I don't think he's mafia. If Vivi were BP then Edgar could be the Godfather. But with no cops then why would we need a Godfather? I guess for the Usurper to have someone to shoot.

All I know is Vivi does not have a gun. Kind of sucks that he's been useless the whole game.

My vote stands.

Edgar:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rinoa View Post
    Did Quina just cast the breaking vote for his/herself? Is Quina a Jester?

Cult Leader
    Insane Cop
    Jester

We have not found the role in this group yet. I think we can throw Cult Leader out at this point, or the cult would have won by now. Edgar never stated he was an Insane Cop. If we believe all other roleclaims then that means Vivi or Aeris are who come from this group. BUT

Beloved Princess
    Faith Healer
    Mafia Cop

We were told one of these roles is NOT in play. That would mean the other two ARE. Faith Healer is gone. I do not think Princess is in this game because it was in the last one, and I don't know who it could be. Vivi? Right now it is my belief that Aeris and Vivi are our other two Masons. Aeris please confirm this.

With all the whacky stuff we have in this game, why would we have a regular cop? It makes more sense to have a Naive/Insane/some other variety of cop. Edgar would know by now if he was the Insane Cop, and he would have told us.

Why investigate Edge? I don't buy his reasoning. Edge was instrumental in helping get out Fran, the Mafia Goon. Yet it was a convienent to pick him since he was dead and his role confirmed.

Conclusion: Edgar is a cop alright, a Mafia Cop.

##Unvote: Quina
    ##Vote: Edgar

I still expect Quina to go down since there probably isn't enough time to stop it. And I'm fine with that since I think Jesters are stupid stupid roles to have in this game and I'm not going to count them. I'm just posting this in case I die during the night.
    I have a question to ask you... If I were mafia, why would I investigate someone that was being killed. We can asume edge was the mafia kill because I really doubt there is another killing faction. The reason I investigated edge was I wanted to make sure he was vigilante and not just using an excuse to have a gun.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:39 AM.

Rinoa:

That's an easy question to answer, actually. If you were mafia you would be a liar and would be lying about investigating Edge the whole time. Who knows who you actually investigated if you were Mafia Cop. It doesn't really matter.

Don't worry though, I'm starting to think less of you as Mafia Cop and more as the Godfather and last mafia standing. But we'll see. 4 mafia would make more sense than 3, so that would leave Quina (or Vivi is a Ninja, or someone else here is a liar).

Just for the record here are the current roleclaims, in the order I believe them:

Rinoa - Gunsmith
    Aeris - Mason
    Firion - Miller
    Ramza - Jailkeeper
    Cid - Nexus
    Edgar - Cop

Not roleclaimed (my suspicion is put in)

Quina - Jester/Mafia something
    Vivi - ???

Firion

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rinoa View Post
    That's an easy question to answer, actually. If you were mafia you would be a liar and would be lying about investigating Edge the whole time. Who knows who you actually investigated if you were Mafia Cop. It doesn't really matter.

Don't worry though, I'm starting to think less of you as Mafia Cop and more as the Godfather and last mafia standing. But we'll see. 4 mafia would make more sense than 3, so that would leave Quina (or Vivi is a Ninja, or someone else here is a liar).
    *cough*
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 09:58 PM.

Rinoa:

Firion, my post was sparked by the ideas you posted. I'm sorry that I didn't give you credit for that. I wasn't aware you were looking for that.

I'm not in the habit of replying to every piece of information I see. I gather it all and then make my complete thought. Sorry if you thought you were being overlooked all game, you have actually been instrumental in my theories.

Edgar:

Dammit, why do you guys always ask questions to me when my partner is the only one here to explain?

My choice toward Edge was simple, I did believe he's been doing this killing. I didn't believe his roleclaim. I thought he might have been some type of Serial Killer role. The last thing I wanted was for us to have someone be solifidied as a "citizen" for killing a mafian, when he was just a serial killer, and was going to use that trust against us.

Now I had no idea the mafia was going to kill him last night, actually I suspected that I was going to die. This leaves me to believe one of a few things...

Either:
    A. There is only a Godfather left, or two people with roles like Godfather.
    or
    B. Someone I proclaimed innocent isn't, I'm a niave cop, and the mafia wants to take advantage of me.

I'm leaning toward A.

Rinoa:

If you are a Naive Cop then Firion is obviously a liar. Lynching you would prove that and we could take him out tomorrow.

If there is only Godfather left then your role would be pretty useless, no? Lynching you would put us a step closer to losing, but it wouldn't be a loss of a valuable town role.

What is your opinion on Quina voting for his/herself?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Firion

Hopefully no one saw that >.>

It can't be B cause there was only one usable role out of the list and i'm the miller so that means no naive cop, honey.

Edgar:

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk posting with your real account xD

I know thats what you said, and thats why I'm leaning toward A. But I know that B is still a possibility if you are lying.

EDIT: I'm worried about Quina voting for himself.
    That either means.
    A. He doesn't care, he gives up.

Or

B. He's the jester

Firion

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Edgar View Post
    Tsk, Tsk, Tsk posting with your real account xD
    You should really know about that "edgar" :rolleyes2 I'm not even gonna speak about it this time.
    EDIT:
    I know thats what you said, and thats why I'm leaning toward A. But I know that B is still a possibility if you are lying.
    Also why would I role claim such a crappy role? I got laughed at when the precious bahamut gave it to me Stupid miller role. It makes me hate this whole, everyone has a role thing. Cause people like me get stuck with stupid ones >:/ I'd rather just be a townie then get investigated and come up guilty just cause i'm a miller when i'm actually town.

Rinoa:

Night 3- I investigated Faris. It seemed like a good idea, because her posts seemed so calculated, not too many, not too much, as we would find out that was because she was a survivor, I didn't know that (naturally she came up innocent). I did not post a clue that day, because I to me her posts still seemed so calculated, that she could have been the Godfather, so I didn't want to mislead anyone who was picking up my tips.

Last Night (AKA Night 4)- I investigated Aeris, her posting style seemed close to Faris's, so I wanted to see if maybe she was taking hints from Faris (if Aeris came up Guilty, then I would've been able to have some tangable evidence toward my idea to Faris being Godfather) she came up innocent. Ironically Faris was also killed that night, and revealed as a survivor.
    Your Aeris investigation really bugs me. If you paid any sort of attention, I think it would be clear that of all the people in the game at that point, Aeris was the most obvious to be innocent. If you couldn't tell she was the other mason then you haven't been reading. My belief is that you chose her because most people thought she was innocent, and therefore it would improve your credibility of a roleclaim.

Also, trying to flush out the Godfather as a cop, when there are still mafia goons in play, is a careless move. With all these roles I think it would have been safe to assume that there would be other people who would be able to find the Godfather.

Also, and I don't know if this is cheating since I've ran this game before, but usually when a Cop investigates someone they get two results: 'Town' or 'Scum'. Never is the word 'Innocent' used. Now, this is a bit of a stretch, because Bahamut could be doing things differently, but it is something to consider.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I am on a public computer so I'm not posting in the Bahamut account but we are using the word innocent.

Edgar:

@Firion: For mafia that would be an excellent roleclaim. That way if I suspected you and investigated you, you'd be able to yell, "I'm miller you moron!"

@Rinoa: At that point how was I suppose to know who was the other Mason(s)? Consider it, we can deduce that now because there have been so many roleclaims, but then I could not. Also I never tried to flush out the Godfather, I never even hinted I did. I said, "I investigated Faris because (my reason)," and then I said, I wasn't sure of her innocence so I didn't leave a clue to who I investigated. Then I noticed Aeris was posting imo, a lot like Faris. So I thought it was logical to think that she was a goon. Don't put words in my mouth. Also, qwerty and Psy have been using innocent, if your going to think I'm mafia, at least have it be something tangable, and not something stupid like wording.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:40 AM.