Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Ingus:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    Um, Ingus.

Edgar said he didnt' like your vote, but he was still holding off. Then you suddenly go off about why you think he is Mafia, and now him voting for you makes him suspicious?

Sounds to me like he's just trying to get rid of you for raising suspicion against him. Thats a move anyone would make, Mafia or not.

So sorry, he's not suspicious for doing that.
    Point taken. My main suspicion actually isn't regarding his vote against me, its his first (On the mafia game topic) post. (Its timing, vagueness, and placement)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Edgar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ingus View Post
    a Townie death is usable, it points out susipicous people.
    then why are you protecting yourself so much instead of letting yourself die to get, as of now 3 suspects
    I said in an earlier post, A townie should not be afraid of being lynched, but defend oneself to at least try and have the round be a productive mafia kill...

exact quote:
    And sticking their head out of the gutter is some of that! Now, sure they should stick up for themselves (obviously a townie shouldn't let a day be wasted) but never let survival get in the way of finding scum! In a townies death a million truths are revealed!
    If I die here, at least I shine light on others, but I'm going to try and make sure we get a mafia kill.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:08 AM.

Edgar:

cool

should I make my location alive or not
    yay for my first post!!!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:13 AM.

Ingus:

cool

yay for my first post!!!
    I didn't see that post, I meant second then xD

*Editted*
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:09 AM.

Edgar:

We have to get some votes in there so we can conversate, the mafia always wins if the town doesn't talk to each other.

So I'm gonna randomly vote for someone now to spark something that can hopefully lead to helpful conversation (note: to whom I'm voting for, I have nothing against you, this is to get the town to talk, and hopefully lure out mafia).

Vote: Fran

EDIT: FFIII FTW.
    hmmm... you sure were quick to make the first vote...
    yay for my second post!!!

Ingus:

Hm. I missed that post. So what I thought was your first ontopic post, wasn't. So that makes me a little bit less suspicious on you.

I thought your first on topic post was the one after Ramza's post. That would be a suspicious spot to make an accusation, but you did acknowledge suspicion before that.

That changes things, not enough to change my vote, considering you are still the most suspicious person thus far, but enough that my vote isn't set in stone.

Edgar:

so, ingus, what you just did was keep on saying numbers until it was a post that seemed good enough to use, right.

Ingus:

No, because I specifically mentioned your post where you said you wanted to save your vote here:

Now, with that said, we've got some posts going on, and a lot of suspicion against me I can know at least one is more then likely to be a mafian bandwagoner hoping to get an easy first day kill by going with the first person to accumulate votes. I've got to go Edgar, his post seems the best set up for a mafian. Short, sweet, doesn't go against current thinking, but doesn't commit him to anything, so if they tide changes he can bandwagon without much suspicion because he would have "Unvoted" (which seems like an unacceptable thing in this game). Even its position seems text book mafia, not the first, or second person to speak up, as they can recieve heat for finger pointing, but not 5th, 6th/last and second to last, which will get a lot of heat for bandwagoning.
    I said "post" as in that was the only post I thought you made thus far. I was just proved wrong.

Quina:

I don't think Ingus is really paying attention. =P
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:44 AM.

Ingus:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quina View Post
    I don't think Ingus is really paying attention. =P
    I have a problem where I only pay attention to certain things, I have trouble not skimming through things so I miss things.

Oh and I also have a posting problem: That is I post too much xD
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:10 AM.

Edgar:

a Townie death is usable, it points out susipicous people.
    then why are you protecting yourself so much instead of letting yourself die to get, as of now 3 suspects
    this is my only post that is after ramza

I'll count which post this is

aha! my 9th post that you said was the first... sounds like guessing numbers

Ingus:

know what, I really dont like ingus's vote either... but ill wait before I vote
    GOErly?

EDIT: And I don't know how not realizing a few posts is susipicous seeing as 2 of them where even offtopic. I skim during the beginning because of the amount of stupid posts.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:11 AM.

Edgar:

I thought your first on topic post was the one after Ramza's post.
    hmm
    Aha I see now... you must have "skimmed" over the post in the middle

Ingus:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    The Greatest part is there hasn't even been a crime yet, and already we wish to lynch someone. :P
    Wait. We need a reason to lynch someone?
    .......... I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fran View Post
    ##Vote: Ingus

For being in such a rush to kill someone, that he couldn't even be bothered to vote in the correct format. For shame, Ingus!

To be honest though, I'm lost on who to lynch the first day. It seems like such a stab in the dark. But we still have plenty of time, so hopefully during that time we'll have some people drop hints that they may be a bad guy (so I agree with you there Ingus!) and we won't have to lose a townie right away. Cause remember guys! All the townies have some sort of special role this time around, so every townie is potentially really valuable to the team. We want to be more careful about losing a townie than in previous games.
    I'm not in a rush to kill someone, but see how everyone talks the moment a vote is made?
    Now that I've gotten us townies (and possible mafians) speakin' I'll retract my vote

## Unvote: Fran

The Greatest part is there hasn't even been a crime yet, and already we wish to lynch someone. :P
    On the first day, its kinda a shot in the dark.
    Its more the fact that every other Mafia game started with a crime, since that showed something was actually going on. Until the next post from little Bahammy, nothing had actually happened to cause suspicion that someone actually wanted to kill us. :P

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post

Just for you.

Sephiroth had always prided himself on his big sword. Sure, it was impractical, but damn it was badass. It had become like the brother he had never had. Well, unless you count all the countless JENOVA clones. Obviously, he was most aggrieved to find it missing when he came to give it its mid-afternoon polish.

"Hello?" he called out. "Which one of you no-good traitors took my sword?"
    Silence.
    "THIS ISN'T FUNNY, OKAY? IF HE DOESN'T GET POLISHED HE'LL GET CRANKY!"
    A tear began to trickle down Sephiroth's cheek. What would Massy do without him? He'd be all alone, and frightened.

"Here I am, Sephy!" a voice from behind him yelled.
    "Massy!" squealed Sephiroth, seeing something glinting behind him. "Wait...YOU! What are you doing with my massy?"
    "Beating the final boss. HYAH!"

"...stupid n00b. Didn't you ever play FFVII? Only I (and apparently Tifa) may use my masamune!"
    "Oh. . You're right. In that case, enjoy." A group of mystical knights appeared. "Mimic time, baby."

Sixteen hours and a bajillion hitpoints later, Sephiroth was dead.

Who could've committed such a terrible crime? And would they go on killing? It's up to the town to find out!

Sephiroth, Vanilla Town, spent half of the night being killed by Knights of the Round and has only just died.

NOTE: This is just a flavour kill. Sephiroth isn't an actual player.
    And thank you for appeasing my picky nature.

And now, I shall give you the thoughts of me, the Great Ramzini!

Ignus's last post just sounded a bit suspicious, "I voted to get you talking, so now I'll unvote" just sounds odd. So without further adiue,

##Vote: Ignus

Still subject to change.
    know what, I really dont like ingus's vote either... but ill wait before I vote
    It is after Ramza's

Edgar:

oh and thats still my 4th post... so even if you are town,which I doubt, skimming over 3 of my posts doesnt really seem to be a good townie

Ingus:

cool

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fran View Post
    ##Vote: Ingus

For being in such a rush to kill someone, that he couldn't even be bothered to vote in the correct format. For shame, Ingus!
    it would have been so funny if you voted in the wrong format too, which you did before you edited the bold part
    I don't see how skipping these makes me a bad townie. Your other was inbetween those, so I musta just thought you where still offtopic and skipped it.

I still don't see the argument against me. Someone explain, because from what I see people don't buy that I made that first vote to get discussion going, which seems weird because I said right in the post it means nothing, and was random, and then unvoted it, the moment it sparked conversation. Other then that I don't even understand what the hell some of you are saying, it seems like some people are doing ANYTHING within their power to make me look more guilty (especially you Edgar), which is a trait only mafia should have.