Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141828 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Firion makes a good point about Cid. That post was pure bandwagon.

Edgar:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Firion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    this is amusing

Its a hard call, but I think...

##Vote:Edgar
    Cid doesn't. And as you've both said, evidence is better than none.

EDIT: I'm not saying you should go for someone else, just saying that's another suspect!
    oh wow... he is like 20 times worse than barret... hmmm...

##Unvote: Barret
    ##Vote: Cid
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:16 AM.

Woah, I really need a Vote counter right about now.

Edgar:

same as the last with one vote for cid and one for barret

Ramza:

1) If you want to start drawing connections like that, that puts 3 people linked together already. Me, Ingus, and Edgar. Why on earth would 3 mafia members rally together right off the back?

2) I do agree Cid is also suspicious for the same thing, though Barrets "Evidence" isn't really good at all. Of course he's going to defend himself as much as he can, he was getting voted for.

3) None of my suspicions of either Edgar or Ingus are gone, I just felt like we'd be voting for the wrong reasons again.

4) No reason to put so much hate on a person I'm allied with so earlier and chance getting them lynched. So I don't think theres much of a Link between me and either of those two as of now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:19 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Ingus, you got it.

Votecount:

Ingus(2): Fran, Ramza, Edgar, Barret

Barret(1): Ramza, Edgar

Edgar(1): Ingus, Cid

Edge(1): Vivi

Cid(1): Edgar

Fran(0): Ingus

Not Voting:

Aeris, Auron, Basch, Cyan, Edge, Faris, Firion, Freya, Ingus, Irvine, Lulu, Mog, Quina, Rinoa, Rydia, Terra.

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

The deadline is this Friday, 18th January, 8:45 PM GMT. That's about 19 and a half hours from now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:30 PM.

Rydia:

It takes two, baby.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:58 PM.

Edgar:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    It takes two, baby.
    I dont get it

Rydia:

I don't get this game.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:58 PM.

Ramza:

Also, the reason I think it should be Barret over Cid, (Had to read back through their posts and when the voted to determine which one got my vote after Firion brought it up) but Cid voted for Ed when he only had one vote.

Barrets, however, helped bridge the Gab between Ed and Ingus. Basically, if Barret is Mafia, that leads me to believe Ingus in innocent, and makes it seem like he is protecting Ed.

If Barret is not Mafia, well then we learn nothing.

If Cid is Mafia, then we learn the polar opposite. However with only one vote on Ed, and 4 on Ingus, it seems like that is just a safer vote, and the evidence isn't quite as solid. (Mind you, right now it's pretty loose anyway.)

It just seems like if Barret is Mafia, then what we learn could be a bit more concrete.

(Though as of now, Cid is my number 2 suspect, Ingus and Ed at 3.)
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:19 AM.

Ingus:

Right now Barret is my only real suspect. Cid's seems like a "safe vote" for a mafia person to make, but I can't say him voting against Ed at the time was that bad, I think the only thing going against him is he forgot to include a reason which is almost better then Barret's situation. Barret's reason doesn't feel like its what he really believes, and his reason does add up my official vote was casted (I said in the beginning that my first vote was to just stem conversation) after 2 others.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:15 AM.

Edgar:

im really between barret and cid, and I say that having no evidence is worse than having evidence.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:18 AM.

Ingus:

I can't agree with that.

I'd much rather see nothing with a post then something made up. Look at Barret's he said I was trying to "speed lynch" despite the fact that almost all the suspicion was against me during the beginning. Speed lynching requires you to make a lynch vote for little/crap reason, and have others go along, and fight and make things up to get someone to go along.

I never did that. I didn't even stay with a vote out at first. Barret's reason is just plain false, Cid at least has a chance to explain what he's thinking.

## Vote Barret

Barret:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ingus View Post
    I can't agree with that.

I'd much rather see nothing with a post then something made up. Look at Barret's he said I was trying to "speed lynch" despite the fact that almost all the suspicion was against me during the beginning. Speed lynching requires you to make a lynch vote for little/crap reason, and have others go along, and fight and make things up to get someone to go along.

I never did that. I didn't even stay with a vote out at first. Barret's reason is just plain false, Cid at least has a chance to explain what he's thinking.

## Vote Barret
    Either you're just in a foul mood because I voted for you, or you're purposefully trying to take the heat off of you by giving some convoluted reason why I should be suspected. My post count totals two, including this one. I made myself 100% clear on this, since I thought you were putting in too much effort which stinks of Mafia moves so early in the game to me.

My vote stands.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:36 AM.

Ingus:

Trying hard the first round is something mafia never do. Mafia wants to stay low the first round, not speak up immediately. In most rounds of mafia the people who speak up 1st round usually get killed and are innocent. Last round we finally appeared to figure that out, but I guess some of us still think that if your trying in the beginning then your trying to sway everyone's vote :rolleyes2