Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151929 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Quina:

I'm half inclined to agree.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:45 AM.

Rinoa

4 pages already? God dammit people.

So far all I have read of this thread is the kick ass logo, but I will catch up.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

Looking at some of the early ones I think Vivi is fairly suspicious. It could be he's mafia and just pretended to be speeding up the lynching process. He's one of the more suspicious ones to me as of the moment.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:34 PM.

Quina:

Someone do something.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

You could do something, Quina. Why are you so eager for action and not supplying any yourself? Seems suspicious.

##Vote: Quina

Quina:

*headdesk*

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Action is action. Don't take it personally!

Rinoa

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    1) If you want to start drawing connections like that, that puts 3 people linked together already. Me, Ingus, and Edgar. Why on earth would 3 mafia members rally together right off the back?
    Why indeed? It would be a really dumb move for the mafia to make, so dumb we would never suspect them of doing it. Which makes it brilliant.

Mind you, I don't think you're a part of it just yet, Ramza.

Theory: Edgar and Ingus are BOTH mafia. They planned their little argument from the beginning. Notice how they eventually took their votes off each other and moved right for Barret? It all seemed very theatrical. After all that, why would we still suspect them? It would be foolish to think mafia would come out so early. Nice try! And even if we did kill off one, this little argument could 'prove' their innocence for a long while, making the other very safe.

It would be a risky move, with a potential great reward. Mafia needs to take risks if they want to win, as the odds are very much against them.

What do you all think?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Firion

Quina and irvine are a little suspicious to me too. both of them have been around nearly all day and the have said little to help the lynching process. Maybe the thought of waiting to vote is what is going through their heads.

A few of Quina's posts:
    Let's all vote for whoever's screaming is the most coherant.
    Let's vote for [randomname] for that suspicious post.
    Encouraging action but not really doing much to get anything going. They are around but seem to just be trying to lay low while still having attention drawn away from them by being slightly active.

and then Irvine:
    I don't think the inactivity argument should be used at this point, when several players haven't even been on to read this thread yet.
    It seems to be between Ingus and Edgar right now.
    Obviously making observations but not till recently with the Quina vote has there been much action on Irvines part. While they do say themselves that inactivity shouldn't be a reason, there is a difference between inactivity of not posting and inactivity of not discussing.

Both seem to be trying to get attention a bit away from them. Maybe their roles are something that needs to be hidden? Who knows.

Mind you this IS the first day and what I'm seeing isn't any fact. Just some observations I've been making. Use them how you wish.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 09:48 PM.

Rydia:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ingus View Post
    Trying hard the first round is something mafia never do. Mafia wants to stay low the first round, not speak up immediately. In most rounds of mafia the people who speak up 1st round usually get killed and are innocent. Last round we finally appeared to figure that out, but I guess some of us still think that if your trying in the beginning then your trying to sway everyone's vote :rolleyes2
    So far your case isn't very convincing Mr. Ingus.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Quina:

I'm not doing anything because there's nothing really to do. It's day 1. We know nothing. I don't see anything useful or well thought out happening between now and the end of the day, but we have to do something or nothing will ever progress.

I just want to hurry up and pick someone to kill, that's all. Then we can move to the more interesting part of the game. That part being anything that isn't day 1. xP
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:46 AM.

Ingus:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Trying hard the first round is something mafia never do. Mafia wants to stay low the first round, not speak up immediately. In most rounds of mafia the people who speak up 1st round usually get killed and are innocent. Last round we finally appeared to figure that out, but I guess some of us still think that if your trying in the beginning then your trying to sway everyone's vote :rolleyes2
    So far your case isn't very convincing Mr. Ingus.
    You can tell me all you want, I don't see how me coming out early, and trying to create conversation makes me mafia. That just seems bogus, that your better off sitting and twitling your thumbs then actually trying to post and make people come out and play. I can say at the very least I'm happy with the work I've done, I've given people plenty to discuss in later rounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rinoa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    1) If you want to start drawing connections like that, that puts 3 people linked together already. Me, Ingus, and Edgar. Why on earth would 3 mafia members rally together right off the back?
    Why indeed? It would be a really dumb move for the mafia to make, so dumb we would never suspect them of doing it. Which makes it brilliant.

Mind you, I don't think you're a part of it just yet, Ramza.

Theory: Edgar and Ingus are BOTH mafia. They planned their little argument from the beginning. Notice how they eventually took their votes off each other and moved right for Barret? It all seemed very theatrical. After all that, why would we still suspect them? It would be foolish to think mafia would come out so early. Nice try! And even if we did kill off one, this little argument could 'prove' their innocence for a long while, making the other very safe.

It would be a risky move, with a potential great reward. Mafia needs to take risks if they want to win, as the odds are very much against them.

What do you all think?
    You realize even now we don't agree, Edgar is voting for Cid, where I vote for Barret. Other then that I technically cannot disprove you as that is the nature of this game.

Quina is looking more like a survivor then anything else, I think that Quina's trying to play in a way that the mafia would consider him a waste of a kill and the town would consider him a waste of a lynch.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:16 AM.

Quina:

It takes a truly smart man to realize just how little he knows.

I'll have more to say when we have more to go on and we're not just taking a shot in the dark.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:46 AM.

Rydia:

You can tell me all you want, I don't see how me coming out early, and trying to create conversation makes me mafia. That just seems bogus, that your better off sitting and twitling your thumbs then actually trying to post and make people come out and play. I can say at the very least I'm happy with the work I've done, I've given people plenty to discuss in later rounds.
    Blah blah blah My question for you is, how exactly do you know what the mafia's strategy for this game is? How do you know they're being quiet?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:00 PM.

Rinoa

Can we get a list of who hasn't checked into the thread yet? I don't feel like making it.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:03 PM.