Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819202434 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

We will be nice to you and reveal one role at the beggining of each day.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:05 PM.

Rydia:

I'm cool with being the sacrifice for the citizens and all because then we can weed at all the mafia baddies, but I'm not even going to get use my secret power once. Ingus is very suspicious though. I don't know why some of you can't see that.

Edgar is also very suspicious. Straighten up and fly right people.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:01 PM.

Lulu:

If you tell us your secret power and give us proof then maybe we'll reconsider.

Rydia:

I can't give proof because I'm not allowed to post the moderator's PM to me. So I'm pretty much screwed eh? Ingus.

I will say that I am pro-town and have a bit of invincibility so I'll probably be able to survive the night if I'm not lynched today. But nothing is set in stone.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:01 PM.

Lulu:

Well if you manage to survive then we can turn our suspicions on to Ingus and Edgar. Though Edgar seems innocent to me.

Rydia:

I can't survive if you people lynch me today. Lynching seems to be the only effective way to kill me unless a gun holding person (other then mafia) gets me at night but I'm not sure about that. I haven't consulted with the moderators about that.

Really, people should have stuck with their suspicions from the get go. I'm sticking with mine.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:02 PM.

Lulu:

I'm afraid it's probably too late to be saved from lynchment now. But I will unvote you as Ingus is verrrry dodgy.

##Unvote:Rydia.
    ##Vote:Ingus.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Ingus:

Why would her surviving the night clear her? You realize Mafia cannot target themselves therefore they normally survive through the night?(unless there are two mafia a serial killer or something like that).

I'm not going to believe any role claims right now, especially because a roleclaim would be so perfect after last game (two truthful roleclaims, I believe the mafia would want to try and take advantage of that).

Rydia, what you've said has been counterproductive so far for your cause, and for the town's you realize that. If we always stuck to our gut feelings we'd never get anywhere. The only reason the town won last game was because the town listened to cl_out, and then communicated during the end to be able to predict what the mafia was going to do.

You've yet to even address that Cyan's post exists, and that seems like avoidance of the truth.

Lulu, tell me why am I dodgy? Because of Rydia's completely crazy reasons? Did you even think of what she said? Her number 5 was "He's annoying", and her number 2 was "I say I know what the mafia's doing" which I've never even done.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Bahamut:

FINAL Votecount:

Rydia(7): Cyan, Ingus, Faris, Lulu, Aeris, Irvine, Basch, Edgar

Ingus(5): Fran, Ramza, Edgar, Barret, Rydia, Quina, Basch, Lulu

Edgar(3): Ingus, Cid, Rinoa, Firion, Rinoa, Ingus

Vivi(3): Auron, Terra, Freya

Barret(1): Ramza, Edgar, Ingus

Edge(1): Vivi

Aeris(1): Mog

Ramza(0): Rinoa

Quina(0): Irvine

Fran(0): Ingus

Cid(0): Edgar

Irvine(0): Faris

Not Voting:
    Edge. :twak: (someone's hankering to be replaced!)

Rydia was such a timid little thing. Chaos was ensuing in EoFF town. Fingers were being pointed left, right and centre. Being just a poor orphan, she didn't know who to trust and what to do. So instinct took over.

She hid.

She crawled behind a barrel, curled up into a ball and hoped it would all go away.

Cyan came stomping around. He had just lost his family and was in a fit of rage. When suddenly, he heard a little girl crying, and he spied Rydia.
    "YOU! YOU COWARDLY KNAVE! WE ARE RISKING OUR LIVES TO FREE THE TOWN AND YOU ARE JUST HIDING?!"

The other townsfolk agreed. Only one of the mafia would be laying low and hiding from them. Sobbing, to the gallows the frightened Rydia was led.

Rydia was a Hider, played by Shiny. Thanks for playing. :}

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. ALL THOSE WITH NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE SUBMIT THEM IN THE RELEVANT FASHION. THANK YOU.

Remember, the sooner you submit your choices, the sooner the game can continue!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Rydia's last words were aimed at Ingus. "Ingus is a filthy scum! Kill him and his followers!" she screamed. Well, it seems somebody took Rydia's advice.

Ingus had just sharpened his fangs and was about to go out on the town for a nice, juicy steak. He wasn't really into the murdering business. Not yet, anyway. He just wanted some good ol' fashioned Iron Juice, as he and his fellow vampires called it.

Ingus happily sat in his booth at the Fat Chocobo Restaurant, when a shadowy figure marched in, put a gun to the back of his head, fired, dropped the gun, and quickly left again. It seems the gun was covered with a special tape so that no fingerprints could be found on it!
    Unfortunately, that did not save Ingus.

Ingus, Saulus, was killed on Night One. Ingus was played, as I'm sure you all know because he WON'T STOP POSTING AS HIS REAL ACCOUNT JESUS CHRIST MAN , by Goldenboko.

And now the town faced a worrying dilemma. If Sauluses are killed, surely they join the mafia? But then that must mean that there is somebody besides the mafia with the ability to kill. But then...why didn't the mafia themselves kill anyone?

Questions, questions...

We've got some announcements to make in a minute, guys, so yeah, hold onto your hats!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Bahamut:

As the town was in shock, a note was found stating that one of the following three roles was in play.

Cult Leader
    Insane Cop
    Jester

Day 2 has begun. With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is set for 6PM GMT on Sunday, 20th January. 24 hours. Go.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:32 PM.

Rinoa

Here's some info on Saulus: Saulus is pro-town unless he is targeted by mafia during the night. If he is targeted to be killed by mafia, he doesn't die, but instead becomes a mafia. This would result in the moderator telling us that no kill was made during the night. So that means someone else killed him during the night. The question is what?

This also means the mafia's kill was blocked, or they targeted another Saulus. Or some other crazy that Psychotic put in this game.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Fran:

I think it's safe to assume that either the Serial Killer or Vigilante got Ingus. But I'm confused as to why. If there is a serial killer, why would they want to kill someone that could take attention away from them? If there is a Vigilante, why would they want to kill someone who would likely be on the chopping block the next day, anyway? Unless we're dealing with a overeager vigilante (which imho, isn't too great for town).

Questions questions questions... I'm too puzzled by the night's events to even start thinking about what it all means in terms of who to lynch today.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:02 AM.

Rinoa

Well if Vigilante really thought someone was mafia, he's not going to waste time going through the lynching process again, when that person somehow escaped the first day.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:08 PM.

Fran:

Yeah, that's true. But if it's a standard vigilante, they probably only get one or two opportunities to take someone out. I would think that they would want to save those "hits" further along in the game. Unless they're the overeager variety and they get to kill every night.

My thinking is that if you only have one shot as a vigilante, you wouldn't want to use it on someone who is probably gonna get lynched soon anyways.

But if it was the Vig, I say good job, cause Ingus could have been a real threat to us if he had been targeted by Mafia. Think about it, the cop could have investigated him, come up clean, and then the Mafia could have recruited him (unknowingly on their part) and we could have been screwed over.

Psycho and Qwerty, you tricky bastards!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:02 AM.