Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718192021222636 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Edgar:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Edgar View Post
    so should I reveal who I am or not
    Please don't do that. Just sit tight and we'll take care of that kind of stuff.
    I meant should I reveal my real account
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:21 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    so should I reveal who I am or not
    Please don't do that. Just sit tight and we'll take care of that kind of stuff.
    I meant should I reveal my real account
    Nah, we'll do it if we think it needs to be done. I sent Edgar a PM so please check that.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:32 PM.

Fran:

Foa: I think that if the account holder had posted under his/her real account in the other discussion thread, not a single person would have made any remarks about gameplay or anything like that. But because it was done under his/her game account in the game thread... it makes things a bit different. Not completely different, no, but I don't think anyone should be chastised or accused of being CRUEL for considering the game aspects of the situation, when everything was posted in the game thread under the game account. I do think that no matter what, compassion should be shown, but I don't think anyone was being malicious in response to Edgar's post. =/
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:04 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

OK guys, anymore discussion about that can go in the discussion thread.

In the meantime: Edgar is now a shared account. The game will continue.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:32 PM.

Edgar:

Alright, I'm here sharing with Edgar now. If you don't want to believe my partner about his Grandma because your sick and you actually think someone would make a claim like that over a game, I don't know what to tell you.

Let me start by saying I can't make explanations for what "I" did yesterday, for now I can assure you things will be thought out more. I don't know why a townie would act that way.

The last thing we need to do here is give the mafia definite targets of people who are going to be lynched. We need to analyze everything that happened yesterday. Naturally that includes the argument against me so I can try and explain what my partner was thinking.

I'll post my thoughts soon. I need to reread everything that happened, being just a replacement I didn't keep up with everything that happened yesterday
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:22 AM.

Ramza:

Um, guys. There is a distinct possobility that The Mafia did target the Soulice last night. (OR however it was spelled)

The Ramza may think Ingus was targetedd by two groups.

The Ramza is saying this to make sure all who protected someone the previous night aren't too confident in their decision.

In addition, we are dealing with an insane Cultist, so someone may have been converted in the night.

The Ramza is still suspicious of Cid though. However The Ramza's #1 suspect is still Barret, so unless you present The Ramza with good reason, He's still my vote.

##Vote: Barret
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:50 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

All of these events have me scratching my head. We were wrong not only once, but twice. Rydia was really a townie despite being fairly suspicious, and Ingus the guy we thought was just as suspicious and doing an overly elaborate plot with Edgar is now dead too. I had my suspicions of Edgar go down by a lot since the death of Ingus.

It would appear we're back to square one on finding the mafia.

Though what is troubling now is that we just learned of a new killer amongst us. And with that note it seems like the possibility of a Jester has a lot more merit now, as people have mentioned yesterday.

I'm holding off on suspicions yet because there's so much to take in right now. But this seems like it's going to be a very interesting day.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:36 PM.

Cid

I think that we can be fairly certain that there are some mafiosos that voted for Rydia last time, this is not to say that they are the only suspect, I think we should look for people that seemed to jump on the Rydia bandwagon without giving much explanation. I do realize though that I did the same thing in my vote for Edgar, as did Barret in his vote so I cant blame anyone for suspecting me considering that is the strategy I am using.

I still have my doubts about Edgar, and also I think that there is a good chance that Ingus was targeted by a vigilante who found him suspicious, because I don't think the mafia or a killer would waist a night kill on someone who was likely to get lynched the following day.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:47 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

So, there's cults, mafia and some other unknown faction? And we've lost two townies already, not good - but I suppose it is good that it wasn't three, considering that there is the mafia and something else.

I guess we should look at the people who opposed Ingus and Rydia as well as those who bandwagoned at the last minute, with no more than just a vote - maybe these people would be worth having a look at.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:14 AM.

Ramza:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    I think that we can be fairly certain that there are some mafiosos that voted for Rydia last time, this is not to say that they are the only suspect, I think we should look for people that seemed to jump on the Rydia bandwagon without giving much explanation. I do realize though that I did the same thing in my vote for Edgar, as did Barret in his vote so I cant blame anyone for suspecting me considering that is the strategy I am using.

I still have my doubts about Edgar, and also I think that there is a good chance that Ingus was targeted by a vigilante who found him suspicious, because I don't think the mafia or a killer would waist a night kill on someone who was likely to get lynched the following day.
    All the Ramza knows, is that Ingus was killed by non Mafia, and there is a good Chance Mafia wouldn't have killed Ingus as you said.

The Ramza suggests this to all protection roles, look carefully at who you protected, and based off day one, think for a while under the assumption the one protected was a target.

All people likely to be Mafia based on that kill, Assuming it had happened, should be paid close attention too.

Teh Ramza believes this is a good Idea for the time Being. However The Ramza also believes you shouldn't reveal yourselves quite yet either.

There are enough players who place suspicion to keep oneself from being suspected of a protection role. The Ramza is somewhat confident in this deduction.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:51 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    I think that we can be fairly certain that there are some mafiosos that voted for Rydia last time.
    I was giving this thought as well. It would stand to reason that at least one mafia was part of that list. Maybe 2. I doubt they would all vote together just so as to not all get under the same list and become the usual suspects.

Despite that I'm still withholding making any accusations till more information or theories come to light.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:36 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

I'm sure on the first night that all those with protective roles, if there ARE any, would have protected themselves, since there's not enough basis for protecting anyone else - no point in letting themselves get killed off. Or that's what I'd assume.

Like everyone else, I'm not gonna make any accusations until there has been some more information passed around.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:14 AM.

Barret:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    The Ramza is still suspicious of Cid though. However The Ramza's #1 suspect is still Barret, so unless you present The Ramza with good reason, He's still my vote.

##Vote: Barret
    How about the fact that you lack almost any evidence proving I'm a Mafia? Anyways, I don't have much reason to suspect you Ramza, beyond your own activities of attempting to point out certain people as the Mafia which is always suspect.

I do, however, still suspect Edgar in all of this. Recent events aside, I believe his previous actions, along with his voting changes and targets, suggest to me that he is working alongside the Mafia. It wouldn't surprise me if their plans are to change targets at random until they reach the one they want.

##Vote: Edgar
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:36 AM.

Ramza:

The Ramza does agree Edgar is suspicious, but no one has any definite proof of anything as of now.

You, Cid, and Edgar have all done things at least a little suspicious, but it's not like anyone else has done something more so suspicious.

Right now, it's just The Ramza picking the one to follow. And you seem just slightly more suspicous to me then Cid, and for now The Ramza is awaiting Ed to respond to get a better judge on him.

And The Ramza almost posted as The Ramza's real account. But The Ramza was to quick to make that mistake.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:51 PM.

Rinoa

Remember, there is no guarantee of a Cult Leader. All we know is that one of Cult Leader, Insane Cop, and Jester are in this game.

As for Edgar, the replacement said they would post their thoughts after reading the thread, and that was 2 hours ago. I would like to hear those thoughts. Not posting them is only increasing the suspicion.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:09 PM.