Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 212161718192021222324252627283242 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Edgar:

I'd also like the hear what Lulu has to say, because I'd like to hear more from her before I say that she's definite mafia.

Well Lulu I'm waiting.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:24 AM.

Terra:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Edgar View Post
    I'd also like the hear what Lulu has to say, because I'd like to hear more from her before I say that she's definite mafia.

Well Lulu I'm waiting.
    Same. Also, where's Edge?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Mog

I'd love to see what Lulu has to say.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 08:22 PM.

Firion

Lets see what can I find out about this lulu case?
    Lulu- Lulu is very susipicious, as cl_out said in the last game, Mafia is the ONLY team that should have to lie, so contradictions should be what gives them up.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lulu View Post
    Well if you manage to survive then we can turn our suspicions on to Ingus and Edgar. Though Edgar seems innocent to me.
    I'm going to lynch Edgar because at the moment he is the most suspicious. But I am open to change my vote judging by the evidence that will be provided throughout the day.
    ##Vote:Edgar
    Well, here's a big one. At the very end of last round Lulu said I seemed the most innocent. And now, I'm the most susipicious without a reason. Am I the only one who noticed this?
    A contridiction. Ok, well edgar, Ingus did die after bickering with ya. Thats a little bit of suspicion. So at the beggining that's just something someone could be believing.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    Cids beard also has some suspicion towards Lulu for... well it says for many of the same reasons that other people have said. Also my epic beard has pointed out to me that Lulu and Rinoa were quick to vote on Edgar again banking on his suspicion from yesterday, it could be they still just didn't trust him, or they could have been hoping to start a bandwagon voting binge.
    A bandwagon vote creation... ok I see how that could be a bit suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rinoa View Post
    Interstingly enough, once Rydia had majority, Lulu changed her vote to Ingus. Now here is my theory. The mafia didn't want to have their whole group vote for the same person since it would look risky. Once it became clear that Rydia was the one to go down, Lulu changed her vote to the second most person (Ingus) to diversify the mafia voting pattern. I think Lulu is mafia.

Also, the above evidence on how she didn't think Edgar was guilty, and then, after in my opinion little on him changed, she thought he was the prime suspect. On the other hand, this argument comes from Edgar, my previous number 1 suspect.

I have decided to give Edgar a clean slate with the new account holder.

Conclusion: I am voting for Lulu, but keeping an eye on the people I mentioned before.

##Unvote: Edgar
    ##Vote: Lulu
    A vote change has you suspicious? A vote change to another very suspicious person.... hmmm when you say your self that you'll keep your eyes open. And are changing your vote from a suspicious person to a suspicious person..........
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    So far the most compelling evidence I have seen is against Lulu. There's been something about her posting that just irks me and makes me feel uneasy. Still a bit of a gut feeling but I'm giving my vote to her as of now unless anything new really catches my eye.

##VOTE: Lulu
    A gut feeling... nice tactic...

So your evidence is a gut feeling, a quick vote, bandwagon vote and vote change. Lulu hasn't been around and hasn't even came when you called them out. The day still has a bit of time but it seems you guys are jumping on them for inactivity. They seemed to just be one of those players that skims the thread and votes for who they think is the most suspicious at the time.

I'm sorry guys, I really don't see what evidence there is against lulu. If you guys would clarify your selfs then please do so. Now i'm not backing lulu i'm just saying, what have they really done wrong? Please give those specific reasons guys so far it seems like you are just guessing. I think we should be looking at other more actives rather than an inactive.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot about this quote...
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    I agree that Lulu seems suspicious, she has been posting, but not much other than tossing in a vote and adding in some small postsr... I dont have much to go on, so my vote is probably going to change with future evidence but my beard says...

##Vote: Lulu

Come on Lulu prove me wrong, I actually hope I change my vote, I don't have enough on you to feel happy with my vote.
    I understand you are voting because it's the only one you deem suspicious right now.

EDIT EDIT: But you basically are band wagoning which so many look down upon.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Rinoa

I am willing to entertain alternate choices, but I'm not changing anything if all you will do is defend why a person isn't suspicious, without offering someone of your own. I don't want to go back and forth and in the end have nobody to vote for.

The point is we have to vote for someone, and at this point Lulu is the most suspicious to me. It's more than the vote change. Her posts seem quick and given without much thought, like she's trying to stay active but out of the spotlight. That smells like mafia to me.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:12 PM.

Firion

I am willing to entertain alternate choices, but I'm not changing anything if all you will do is defend why a person isn't suspicious, without offering someone of your own.

I'm working on it miss rinoa, but if you see my post, it takes me a little time to get the things I need. I'm in the process of addressing your post right this moment but I thought i'd give you this little reply first.

EDIT: also i'm not defending. I'm just asking the town to clarify them selves on their motives. We lost a hider already, we need to be careful.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Rinoa

I appreciate that reply, and this will serve as a buffer so you don't double post (I hear the mods really hate that).
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:12 PM.

Firion

SUSPECTS:

Riona - A first when the day began, they hopped on Edgar even though they themselves mentioned their next suspect of doing the same thing. As it was beginning today they were hot on contributing to the possible roles.... other than that one post well and a recent one was there to address a suspicion. Otherwise we have things like...
    I think Ramza is not mafia, just an idiot.
    Fairly absent in the majority of the posting but is online.

Anyway, back to work. I wasn't trying to start any bandwagon, unless you mean I was trying to get people to start voting in general. I like talking things out but if we don't get some votes in then the mafia really don't have to do anything.
    I do have to agree with your urge to vote though, we can't be completely absent from votes or the mafia are having a big chance. So just for that, you're not high on my list. But you are still there.

(the) Ramza - Everyone has seen this weird third person thing. it confuses me sometimes, it makes his posts hard to read. To be honest, I really don't feel like going through and pointing out what is wrong with his posts right now. Since he has so many of them. So I will just say what is on my mind.

The fact that he did try to intervene with edgar v. ingus debate is a flag. It was getting attention to not only them but if he swings by, him as well. On his part, it was positive attention, "Oh he he was trying to mediate and settle things down, he must be a good guy" type of thing. And recently his posts were kinda all over the place and as I said, i'm too lazy, and too tired to read them again at the moment. I'll come back to this later.

Cid - Seems like another active yet not very keen on producing evidence kind of person. And they are bandwagonning a little bit with the lulu thing. That doesn't sit well.

Edgar - Was replaced but you can't just forget about what the previous one did. They did give some points but still I can't shake it, maybe it's from the prior games.

Faris - Seems keen on keeping the game active. They tried to dishearten people from going for ramza because there were more suspicious but who is that?
    I say we keep him...for now. The Ramza amuses me.

Besides there's some more people that are much more higher up on the chopping block I believe then The Ramza. He's still suspicious in my eyes (though everyone is) but there's some I think that need a bit more scrutinizing before we gang up on one person who's putting out a lot of theories out there.
    They say we should not go for an active person, that we should think but then goes for lulu cause of a feeling? I don't see the fluidity of those posts.

Irvine - Only refers to the role announcements. One vote for vivi, not much detail on that.

I have more but i'm tired and will come back to it in the morning.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 09:52 PM.

Lulu:

Okay...

The suspiscions are based on two things which I'm going to round off and prove I am not mafia.

People are saying that I am mafia because I am tossing votes in which is definitely not true. I voted for Edgar because at the time he was most suspicious and therefore I saw it a reasonable to lynch him, but I blatantly said that I am going to change my vote depending on evidence did I not?
    My vote for Edgar must surely be a citizens vote? For he was the most suspicious and we needed to pressure him in case he was a mafia.

It also appears that my gentle interrogation on Rydia is suspicious because I asked her about her roles and such. That is very untrue she was going to die unless some proof was held and I took it into my hands to give her a final chance, and after she provided her evidence I believed her and changed my vote to Ingus who technically could have become mafia which would surely mean that I made the correct decision.
    I think I'm being very reasonable I make my decisions with care and am a brilliant team player in a way that I will change my vote if the person is found to be innocent like I did with Rydia.

And Edgar I did say you seemed innocent but after your two rivals were both townies odds started to stack against you a little bit and at the time due to our two most suspicious died we had little inclination which is why I said I will probably change my vote.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:07 PM.

Lulu:

##:unvote:Edgar

Although Edgar I didn't say you were the most innocent at all during day one, I just said you didn't seem hugely suspicious.

Ramza is annoying me now and needs to start helping us and becoming a team player.

##Vote:Ramza
    If Ramza says something of importance then I'll rethink this.

Edgar:

Crap, I don't know if I'm gonna make it back here in time before the grand finale of this day, and my partner has been no-show since we began, so I'm going to post this now to make sure I vote this round.

Lulu, your post didn't clear my suspicions they made them more so then before, andyour vote is mafia-esce. Lets start by analyzing your "claims to truth"

People are saying that I am mafia because I am tossing votes in which is definitely not true. I voted for Edgar because at the time he was most suspicious and therefore I saw it a reasonable to lynch him, but I blatantly said that I am going to change my vote depending on evidence did I not?
    Let's start with the bolded text. That reason is the most bogus thing I've ever heard. Are you saying the fact you put "subject to change based on evidence" on a post makes it less susipcious? Hell no! LOTS of people do that. If memory serves correct, both I and Ramza did that last round! Now let's move on to the italisized. When you voted there was still a reasonable amount of time left, the only real reason you'd need to vote is if you where trying to get a rush lynch, or if you where trying to get Ingus so nervous that he killed himself by trying to respond with evidence that wasn't going to be found (on the first day there is no evidence), which to me is trying to frame him. Towns never need rush lynch only mafia needs that, and the town should never be worried about framing ever. They should be looking for contradictions and posting habits.

Analsys based on that argument: Mafia.

It also appears that my gentle interrogation on Rydia is suspicious because I asked her about her roles and such. That is very untrue she was going to die unless some proof was held and I took it into my hands to give her a final chance, and after she provided her evidence I believed her and changed my vote to Ingus who technically could have become mafia which would surely mean that I made the correct decision.
    I think I'm being very reasonable I make my decisions with care and am a brilliant team player in a way that I will change my vote if the person is found to be innocent like I did with Rydia.
    I never found you asking about Rydia's role susipcious. Wanna know what I think? My bet is mafia doesn't know that Ingus is a saulus out of the starting gate, and no one knew how many killing party's would be involved, so you can easily assume BOTH Ingus and Rydia are confirmed citizens. So what do you do? The round is about to end and Rydia is lined up to die. You want to use this to your advantage, you switch your vote from someone you can easily assume is a citizen. So, at this time you can use it in your defense!

Analsys based on that argument: Mafia

Lets consider who you think is susipcious and your reason(s) for it.

Although Edgar I didn't say you were the most innocent at all during day one, I just said you didn't seem hugely suspicious.

Ramza is annoying me now and needs to start helping us and becoming a team player.

Lets start with the bolded section.

Well if you manage to survive then we can turn our suspicions on to Ingus and Edgar. Though Edgar seems innocent to me.
    Another glaring contradiction! You did say I was innocent. I even have the quote right there.

Now let's move on the the italisized portion.
    Ramza has been helping. Sure he just did some spam on this page, but so did, Cid, Quina, and Faris. Why aren't you accusing them? Simple, you just need an excuse to vote for the person with the second most votes, to save your mafian hide.

Analysis of Vote: Mafia.

Overall analysis: Mafia.

## Vote: Lulu
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:27 AM.

Firion

Wow edgar. That's what I was looking for. Others seemed to be band wagoning but you went out and proved your reasoning. Kudos to you. I got a few hours of sleep and I come back to 3 posts, that's depressing.

EDIT: I almost posted that on my account whoo caught myself though.

Lulu:

Crap, I don't know if I'm gonna make it back here in time before the grand finale of this day, and my partner has been no-show since we began, so I'm going to post this now to make sure I vote this round.

Lulu, your post didn't clear my suspicions they made them more so then before, andyour vote is mafia-esce. Lets start by analyzing your "claims to truth"

Let's start with the bolded text. That reason is the most bogus thing I've ever heard. Are you saying the fact you put "subject to change based on evidence" on a post makes it less susipcious? Hell no! LOTS of people do that. If memory serves correct, both I and Ramza did that last round! Now let's move on to the italisized. When you voted there was still a reasonable amount of time left, the only real reason you'd need to vote is if you where trying to get a rush lynch, or if you where trying to get Ingus so nervous that he killed himself by trying to respond with evidence that wasn't going to be found (on the first day there is no evidence), which to me is trying to frame him. Towns never need rush lynch only mafia needs that, and the town should never be worried about framing ever. They should be looking for contradictions and posting habits.

Analsys based on that argument: Mafia.

I never found you asking about Rydia's role susipcious. Wanna know what I think? My bet is mafia doesn't know that Ingus is a saulus out of the starting gate, you also don't know if there's another killing party, so you can easily assume BOTH Ingus and Rydia are confirmed citizens. So what do you do? The round is about to end and Rydia is lined up to die. You want to use this to your advantage, you switch your vote from someone you can easily assume is a citizen. So, at this time you can use it in your defense!

Analsys based on that argument: Mafia

Lets consider who you think is susipcious and your reason(s) for it.

Lets start with the bolded section.

Another glaring contradiction! You did say I was innocent. I even have the quote right there.

Now let's move on the the italisized portion.
    Ramza has been helping. Sure he just did some spam on this page, but so did, Cid, Quina, and Faris. Why aren't you accusing them? Simple, you just need an excuse to vote for the person with the second most votes, to save your mafian hide.

Analysis of Vote: Mafia.

Overall analysis: Mafia.

## Vote: Lulu

I didn't contradict myself my opinion of you changed after those two kills. I think you are mafia and when I die you are going to realise that you've made a mistake this is just like what happened when Rydia died.

There are far more suspicious things going on in town and because you think I made a contradiction (Which I didn't) you target me?

Firion

I'm holding off on suspicions yet because there's so much to take in right now. But this seems like it's going to be a very interesting day.
    Despite that I'm still withholding making any accusations till more information or theories come to light.
    Perhaps we should be looking into this a bit more perhaps and try and see if we can uncover any truths.
    I say we keep him...for now. The Ramza amuses me.

Besides there's some more people that are much more higher up on the chopping block I believe then The Ramza. He's still suspicious in my eyes (though everyone is) but there's some I think that need a bit more scrutinizing before we gang up on one person who's putting out a lot of theories out there.
    Constant urge of action, why are you yourself not doing any. There hasn't been many theories till recently. Most the day was spam or discussing the roles.
    So far the most compelling evidence I have seen is against Lulu. There's been something about her posting that just irks me and makes me feel uneasy. Still a bit of a gut feeling but I'm giving my vote to her as of now unless anything new really catches my eye.

##VOTE: Lulu
    This seems to be a bit of a contradiction. They urge that the people should think about things, that they should look at more suspicious people, but then goes with a gut feeling? I don't understand that, it seems like they were trying to get a bandwagon vote in motion. With that, the lulu vote was off and running.

I'm gonna hold off on my vote yet still but faris is interesting to me.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

Reading over Lulu's and Edgar's posts, Lulu's "contradiction" is believable. Can people'e opinions of others not change from one day to the next? I don't see how her opinion on Edgar changing from not so supicious to suspicious is all that unbelievable, or any kind of sign that someone could possibly be mafia. With a single word, anyone could become the next suspect.
    I'm not saying that Lulu is definitely not Mafia, or that Edgar is Mafia for emphasising this - I'm just pointing out that a change of opinion isn't really all that suspicious.

But the rest of Edgar's post makes a lot of sense, and I can see the reasoning behind it all.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:15 AM.