Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 919232425262728293031323334353949 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Ramza:

The Ramza thinks it is time to end this.

While The Ramza is suspicious of Barret still, why would he lie about Fran's vote? A plain old lie like that wouldn't exactly help him, as it's easy to track back. The Ramza is starting to think he's just screwing up a lot when reading over everything, so The Ramza no longer think of him as a suspect.

The Ramza apologizes to Mog.

##unvote: Barret
    ##vote: Mog

Translation: Barrets lie about Fran changing votes wouldn't help him at all. It was far to obvious, so I think it's likely he just smurfed up somewhere when reading through the posts.

Sorry Mog, but this day needs to end.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:59 PM.

Rinoa

I apologize in advance The Ramza if Mog ends up being the bomb. But I'm pretty sure the prostitute is the role in play among those listed.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:18 PM.

Edge:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Firion View Post
    Um ok barret Edge. He was an independent faction, him and lulu that is. They were out to kill everyone else, the mafia as well, just as the town was.

Stop spreading mis-info. Funny that you both say this, I'm seeing a connection between the two of you and i'm not liking that. So i'm leaning toward the masons or mafia belief in you two. More so the mafia thing. I can't even be bothered in quoting more, I'd rather not repeat myself more than I have.

Edit: silly typos.
    When has Bahamut confirmed that either of our theories are correct? I don't think he has yet, so you can't rule out my theory until it's confirmed correct or inncorrect. Also, I didn't even read what Barret said. I've been skimming in this thread since yesterday trying to catch up.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 11:41 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Mog was a filthy, filthy pervert. He liked nothing better than to hide in the bushes, peeking at his fellow townspeople. He was hoping to spy Aeris changing, or maybe some freaky interspecies lovefest between Freya and Fran. What he spied instead was his own death.

You see, Mog broke into the morgue to perv on the dead body of Rydia. Maybe in EoFF Staff Town (Population: 2) necro-paedophilia was encouraged. But not here.

Faris discovered him down there, and soon the town had rallied against poor Mog and hung him. And all he wanted to do was see some skin. He didn't want to kill nobody!

Mog was a Watcher, played by Sheep.

Incidentally, this was the guy you were always waiting on at night! GET HIM! ...oh. You already did. Uh...carry on!

NIGHT ACTIONS. GO.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Bahamut:

As the memory of Mog's bloody death still fresh in his mind, Vivi decided to take a short walk around the town. He was a little nervous about the mafia, but the morning was just too nice to pass up. The birds were singing, there was a light breeze, but there was something off.

Vivi turned the corner and saw a piece of cloth in the nearby bush. Vivi pulled on the object, and to his horror he saw Auron with a bloody sword and a shot through his heart. Auron has been killed, even though he is already dead.

Auron was a Mafia Ninja, thanks for playing oddler

As Vivi was standing in shock of his find, Freya was also enjoying a nice morning stroll. She was thinking of how her feelings for Fratley were growing again, and she didn't notice the rock in the middle of the street.

Freya fell and saw a piece of cloth in the nearby bush, with a glint of metal. She pulled on the object, and to his horror he saw Barret in his sailor outfit, with a shot through the heart.

Barret was a Roleblocker, thanks for playing Captain Maxx Power.

but wait, after the shocking scene, Freya found something else nestled in that bush. One of these roles is NOT in play

Beloved Princess
    Faith Healer
    Mafia Cop

Day 4 now begins, and with 13 people left, it takes 7 to lynch. VOTE!!!!! (Remember, if you don't vote you vote for yourself)
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:37 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

My very world just got shook. I suspected Barret of being mafia for his suspicious activities, and Auron of being one of the good guys for his informative posts. This is really all very confusing to me.

Someone hold me, I think I'm gonna go be scared now. T_T
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Edge:

Barret to die? A predictable choice, to say the least. This means the rate of Mafia to Innocents has increased, and that's not good. We need to be less on the edge about this, if you ask me. If we don't have faith in one another, we can't win. On the other hand, if we trust each other too much, we're more likely to lose. 'Tis the game of Mafia.

Cid

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    My very world just got shook. I suspected Barret of being mafia for his suspicious activities, and Auron of being one of the good guys for his informative posts. This is really all very confusing to me.

Someone hold me, I think I'm gonna go be scared now. T_T
    Cids beard will comfort you...

I really hope that people are more active today, come on people. Without people talking we have nothing to really go off of, and if we keep voting off people based on the little info that we have... well then we aren't doing very much good are we?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:05 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

Well with 2 deaths I say it's time to evaluate Auron's and Barret's words more carefully. We can now assume Barret wasn't trying to deceive us now. Where as Auron was. I think it's time we start getting more careful with our moves.

And with a mafia dead the possibility of a serial killer or a vigilante on top of the mafia and lovers seems very plausible now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Edge:

What we need is more people being active and more trust between players, I'd say. If we just have a few bunches of people barking at each other, there's no real need to make judgements for oneself, is there? We could just have a few blokes in here deciding choices for us, and the suspects be presented. It's like political parties, really, but in a less serious fashion. Good for anyone trying to hide, town or mafia.

I can't say anything about inactivity being a bad thing, though. I've been very inactive myself. We've still got to understand that when people are inactive, they'd probably rather be playing a rousing game of Mafia. There's probably something going on I.R.L. that keeps them away from our antics.

Rinoa

See, Auron was inactive and he was a mafia! I do know what I'm talking about!

Is roleblocker the same as prostitute? I get confused with those.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:18 PM.

Cid

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Auron View Post
    Vivi is still numero uno. I understand if it was complete inactivity but he hasn't come to put any kind of input in or anything. Not saying that I did much more but at least I have some logic to go on.

The Ingus/Edgar thing is still in my head. In my way of thinking, when two people blatantly go out and have their own little spat, I tend to think one of them is mafia. Maybe that doesn't apply anymore, though. Edgar's been pretty cool and smoothed over a lot of it since he was replaced or people started sharing his account. And in the same sense, reading over yesterday's posts, now I've got a Ramza/Fran thing going on in my head.

##Vote: Vivi
    Auron was pretty quick to vote for Vivi yesterday, and also he pointed out that he thought Edgar was innocent, (or at least that his suspicion towards Edgar wasn't as strong) and that he was starting to worry about Ramza/Fran. Just food for thought.

EDIT: In fact, Looking back at alot of Aurons old posts, he voted for Vivi constantly throughout the game...
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:05 PM.

Freya:

Note to self: do NOT break promises when under suspicion.

I'm off to bed now, I'll check things out in the morning.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:03 AM.

Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Prostatute is a mafia roleblocker.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:37 PM.

Rinoa

I'm with Cid on Vivi. Auron was pretty quick to vote for him twice, which leads me to believe he isn't mafia. He's useless (unless he's a doctor), but he isn't mafia.

Freya has made three posts. Two of them were to say she would read over everything and make some comments later. Those comments have not come. The only thing she has going for her is that Auron suspected her in his longest post (although briefly). She was my chief suspect Day 2 and remains so right now, until she can post her thoughts.

Right now my vote goes:

##Vote: Freya

Because she has not made any sort of contribution, yet when I started calling out for inactive people to show up or be voted out, she appears to say BOTH of her account holders are too busy. That seems really fishy.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:19 PM.