Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11212526272829303132333435363741 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

I'll be heading to work in a few so I dunno if I'll make it back on before the time limit, so I'll vote now just so I get a vote in.

##Vote: Fran

I've always had some level of suspicion with her, but I've never been able to get much out of it as there was always more suspects higher on my list. But her last post really seems off to me. A lot of what she said was obvious, it seems almost like she wanted us to think the death of Barret was to put blame on her. If it's a mafia tactic then I say it's a fairly weak one cause I don't buy it. If she didn't post pointing all this out screaming "I'm a suspect cause he died" then I wouldn't of given it a second thought, but the way she decided to bring to light bothers me.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Well, thats good enough for The Ramza.

##Vote: Fran

Cid

That was strange, I am not sure if I have ever seen such a short band wagon post from The Ramza! Cids beard is afraid of this strange new world...
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:06 PM.

Ramza:

Um, Cid, The Ramza has already called out Fran before Farris mentioned her. Her, along with Quina. The fact The Ramza is not the only one who suspects Fran gave me reason enough to vote her.

And The Ramza has already stated why he is suspicious of Fran, no need to restate.

And also,
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    3) Since Lovers aren't Mafia, it is possible a normal cop investigation would turn up innocent, so there is a good chance of insanity if they came up with a guilty on Irvine or Lulu.
    You don't have to be mafia to come up guilty. You just have to be guilty. That's anyone who is anti town. ie; the Lovers.
    With roles like FBI agent, who is made soley for finding a Serial Killer, The Ramza is not entirely sure if a cop would turn up guilty against lovers. Again, The Ramza could be wrong, but the Lovers are an entirely knew faction all together, so The Ramza is not one to say for sure if that is the case.

Translation:
    1) I already suspected Fran and said why, so there was no need to eplain agian in that post. Faris voting just confirms that I wasn't the only one suspicious. That gave me enough reason to cast a vote.

2) To Quina, since Serial Killer has a specific role that can hunt them down, the FBI agent, it leads me to think Psy may have made a role like that for the Lovers. They may turn up guilty on cop investigation, but since we know virtually nothing of it, I dont' think it's safe to assume such things.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:01 PM.

Rinoa

Fran and The Ramza don't get along. I have some theories on what she's up to, but I'd like to see this play out a little first. As of right now I still maintain that Freya is a bigger threat than she is.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Cid

I agree with Rinoa as of right now, though I am suspicious of Fran I think that Rinoa is right in saying that Freya is a bigger suspect right now.

##Vote: Freya
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:06 PM.

Edgar:

At the moment Freya seems like the biggest suspect I have, because of her vote. After last night's killings Vivi seems to be the hardest to call a citizen out of all of the inactive members. A mason didn't suspect him (now we've seen masons aren't always right, but they have a collective voice of townies in them so they are more trustworthy in opinions), and Auron suspected him.
    Why would you vote for someone like that? Because she's hid most of the game, and wants to try and deverte our attention. I just don't buy this vote of her's.

Now Fran seems like she could be a suspect, but at the same time I feel like I don't have enough on her. From my view she looks like a player who just gets too emotionally involved in the game. The biggest thing going against her is she suspected and voted against Barret, but seeing as that could be said for most players in this game. Thats not enough for me yet.
    Now, I'll be going in about a soon, and I should be gone for a while, so I'm going to submit a vote just in case I miss the rest of the day.

## Vote: Freya
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:32 AM.

Vivi:

It seems that Freya has got some stuff against me and is pointing a finger in my direction, possibly trying to hide against a certain fact.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:50 PM.

Rinoa

What fact? Maybe you should post more than one sentence at a time.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:22 PM.

Freya:

I'll do whatever I can to take suspicion off myself.

I am a Mafia Wannabe Usurper.
    I have a one time only night kill, and if I kill the Godfather I take his place. If I miss I'm a townie.
    I killed Auron. Not the guy I was looking for, but I wiped out some scum anyway

Oh and if you're a cop, don't investigate me, I will tell you now, I'll come up guilty.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:04 AM.

Basch:

alright then, im read up

I think Fran is a townie, and her reaction is real, because thats how i would react, but then again.. im a nub

hmmm.. i dont see anyone breaking out of the pack here. the only one that seems suspisious is Freya.. and only because her role is just ridiculous.

ill vote for her now, and if someone confirms that the role is used then i'll revote

##Vote: Freya
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 11:59 PM.

Vivi:

The question is, can everybody trust Freya?

EDIT: Hi Basch.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:50 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Aeris:

Well... I don't see why anyone would claim to be mafia, unless they're a Jester. I guess Freya will have to be my vote, since if they're Mafia - good riddance to them. Darned scum.

Although, the first sentence confuses me - to take suspicion off themselves? I'm pretty sure admitting to being Mafia would just confirm supicions and get you lynched.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:16 AM.

Ramza:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Freya View Post
    I'll do whatever I can to take suspicion off myself.

I am a Mafia Wannabe Usurper.
    I have a one time only night kill, and if I kill the Godfather I take his place. If I miss I'm a townie.
    I killed Auron. Not the guy I was looking for, but I wiped out some scum anyway

Oh and if you're a cop, don't investigate me, I will tell you now, I'll come up guilty.
    Wow. Just Wow.

The Ramza doesn't know how to take this.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:01 PM.

Basch:

Hi vivi, i like your magic

edit: The Basch doesnt know either
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 11:59 PM.