Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15252930313233343536373839404145 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Cid

How did a list of people get inside of a metior?

Anyways, This sucks... well looking at that list Aeris has voted for a townie that has gotten lynched three times while Fran voted for one townie who did get lynched and two who came close.

Though that dosent tell us that much.

I think that Aries and Edgar are the only surviving members who voted for Rydia the first day, suspicious? Could be...
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Edgar:

Why is voting for Rydia more susipicous then voting for Barret or Freya? Both confirmed citizens as well? Cid your suspicious to me now, I don't think Aeris is very suspicious.

Up til this point none of my voting has been very sure since Lulu, but Cid, your starting to ring some bells to me. 4 out of the 7 people who voted Rydia have been confirmed citizens, so voting against someone just because they voted against Rydia is a very weak argument. Its far more of an excuse to raise susipion against people other then yourself.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:33 AM.

Cid

That is true, I cant deny that I did vote for two people that have been confirmed town, in that way I am just as suspicious as anyone else, I was just looking at the people who voted for the 'most' innocent people, and that is what I found, (Though I didn't count Lulu as innocent and there is a good chance she appeared innocent to the Mafia)

But the reason the first day strikes me as the best place to look is because all but two people have been eliminated, are you saying that it is likely that not a single person in the mafia voted for a townie who got lynched the first day? I personally doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Edgar View Post
    so voting against someone just because they voted against Rydia is a very weak argument.
    If you care to notice I haven't voted for anyone yet, and I agree, you shouldn't vote just based off of that, that would be pure speculation, and we can all see what voting off of speculation has done for us. My beard is simply stating that this is a good place to start looking. Its something to go off of, and that is better than what we have had.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Rinoa

I think he basically said it was a weak argument.

Quina never voted for the majority. If Quina was mafia he/she would know that none of the people we were going for was mafia. Voting for someone else would be a nice tactic to avoid the suspicions like the ones Cid was mentioning above.

Vivi has never posted more than a 1-2 sentences at a time, and never anything substantial (that I can find). If Vivi is a citizen he is one of the most useless citizens ever. Unfortunately, there is evidence that points to him being a citizen.

EDIT: Ah, Cid you make a fine point. There were three things after Day 1 that I was sure of.

1. Someone who voted for Rydia was mafia (Aeris or Edgar)
    2. Someone who voted for someone else was mafia (Auron has already been found out)
    3. Someone who didn't vote at all was mafia (Edge, but it appears that he was a replacement)

Assuming Edge was a real no show and not a mafia who didn't vote, would prove #3 wrong. This would mean all of the mafia voted on Day 1. To make sure they weren't linked AT ALL on the first day, I am thinking that they all voted for different people.

This was true with Vivi: Auron voted for Vivi, but the rest who did were innocent.

Of the people left alive, here are the groups of people who voted for the same person:

Rydia: Aeris, Edgar
    Ingus: Fran, Quina
    Edgar: Cid, Firion, Rinoa
    Barret: Ramza
    Edge: Vivi

I think we're on to something. I am going to attempt to reread the ENTIRE THREAD and see what I can gather on this. I would say look out for Firion and Quina at this point.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:26 PM.

Edgar:

Sure, its unlikely, but its also possible, and right now we're pinned against a wall, we probably don't have many days left if we don't get mafians. Looking at Rydia's death is a shot in the dark at the moment, we can't afford that. Your recommendation to look at Rydia's death lowers our targets to me and Aeris, why would any citizen want that right now, seeing as we need to be aware how anyone is a suspect because so many citizen have been killed. IMO mafia should be worried about lowering suspects, so I think your post was susipicious.

EDIT: I'd just like to point out Rinoa, that Quina's never voted with the main majority, but has voted with the second most, so I don't know if we can call Hsu on him.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:33 AM.

Rinoa

I'm not limiting myself, just posting ideas. It's very possible that no mafia voted for Rydia. Her goose looked cooked so they could have very well laid low on that one.

Edgar:

Actually Rinoa my post was refering to Cid being susipicious, you posted while I was typing.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:34 AM.

Ramza:

Well, The Ramza still thinks Fran or Quina are Mafia. Possibly Both.

While The Ramza's voting record isn't exactly the best either, (Having voted Barret night 1 and 2, Mog on night 3,) Fran's isn't exactly so pretty either. Every night, with the exception of night 2, she voted for a confirmed Citzen.

The exact same thing can be said for Quina. Also note, every night Fran and Quina voted together.

The other note is that Fran and Qiuna were both trying to discredit The Ramza's idea, even though The Ramza never claimed it as a fact, simply a possobility.

Fran and Quina seem to be working a lot together from what The Ramza has seen.

The Ramza shall also note that not all Mafia are likely to vote together. Remember Auron? He never voted for the same person that Quina and Fran did. Also, the ones who they voted for, Both The Ramza and Ingus, had come dangeriously close to a lynching. Mafia are likely to vote for those who are almost going to be lynched.

The Ramza guesses either one or both of these two are Mafia.

Translation:
    1) Fran and Quina have voted together every day.

2) 2 out of three of their votes have been for a Confirmed Citzen.

3) They've always voted for people likely to get lynched.

4) If they are both Mafia, it is likely that Auron was the one member they assigned to vote seperately from the rest to avoid connection.

5) Both Fran and Quina were instantly opposed to the possoblity I presented Day two, and quickly tried to vote me off.

6) Between Fran and Quina, either one of them, or both of them, are likely Mafia.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 02:03 PM.

Cid

Well looking over posts, for the first time sence the first day Edgar is again my number one suspect, and no not just because he is saying I am suspicious.

1) Assuming that the Mafia didn't know about the lovers, Edgar voted for a non-mafia that got lynched three nights, and almost another on the only other night, (This is not very good evidence, considering many people including myself fall just under him in voting for three non-mafia)

2) He feverently attempted to put suspicion on Ingus, the first day, and started acting much calmer after the replacement came in (Again, not good evidence, he very well could have been defending himself)

3) He is one of the only two people left who voted for Rydia the first day. I personally doubt not a single mafia voted for the lynched townie on day one. (Read Edgar and Rinoas posts for good points as to why this isnt a good reason to vote for him)

4) Right before Auron was confirmed mafia, he stated that his suspicion toward Edgar was fading away. (This in and of itself, as anyone can see, is not very good evidence)

5) He claims I am suspicious for looking at the only evidence I have. (Could just be him watching his own neck as a townie)

Now, That is not much to go on, and I am not going to vote for him right now, but that is the most I have on any one player. I think it is just something to look at.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 06:08 PM.

Edge:

I don't think Aeris is very suspicious.
    Why? I'm suspicious of all of you, and I thought other people felt the same.

Well, I WAS going to post the voting but it seems Aeris beat me to it.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Rinoa

Remember that Edge and Edgar are using replacements. Keep that in mind when you consider their actions from the beginning.

Edgar:

Unfortunately, I see that I'm not playing with a townie as good as Psychotic was last game. So I need to play my hand.

I've been trying to leave you clues just like Yamenko did all last game by right out saying I am sure ________ is _________ the next day, because I am a Cop.

Now that you know that I'll explain alot. Prepare to read.

Let me start by listing all of my Investigations.

Night 1- Cyan: This is the only investigation made by my partner when he was solo (obviously enough). And IMO it ws one of the best moves he made. Cyan looked very suspicious, and it was a logical move. He (obviously) came up innocent.

Don't believe me?
    I left you all a hint.
    Cyan- He did start the fight against Rydia. But thats not enough for me to think he's mafia. In fact, I'm sure he's not mafia. Rydia was pretty suspicious last round, for a Citizen, she didn't act like one.
    Night 2- Ramza: Ramza again seemed like a logical choice between me and my partner. His posting style became silly, and it looked like he was set up to take a lynch. We decided being a cop, we shouldn't vote b/c of a bandwagon, but because we think we know what we're doing. Ramza came up, innocent.

Again, the next day, I left you all a hint.
    Ramza: Annoying, but I'm convinced he's innocent.
    Night 3- I investigated Faris. It seemed like a good idea, because her posts seemed so calculated, not too many, not too much, as we would find out that was because she was a survivor, I didn't know that (naturally she came up innocent). I did not post a clue that day, because I to me her posts still seemed so calculated, that she could have been the Godfather, so I didn't want to mislead anyone who was picking up my tips.

Last Night (AKA Night 4)- I investigated Aeris, her posting style seemed close to Faris's, so I wanted to see if maybe she was taking hints from Faris (if Aeris came up Guilty, then I would've been able to have some tangable evidence toward my idea to Faris being Godfather) she came up innocent. Ironically Faris was also killed that night, and revealed as a survivor.

My hint? Well Edge pointed it out xD

Thats why I jumped on Cid. I saw him pointing out two people I know as Citizens as main suspects! Thats why I still continue to think he's susipicious now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Vivi:

R R R Roleclaim
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:51 PM.

Rinoa

That's the response you got? 'Innocent'?

Unfortunately, your investigations have not helped me at all, because Aeris and Ramza were the bottom two on my list of suspects.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:27 PM.

Edgar:

Yes it is, but its also the truth, Vivi.

EDIT: Sorry they aren't helpful Rinoa, but they seemed like the most logical at the times I made them.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:35 AM.