Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122232425263040 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Fran:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramza View Post
    Fran, on the other hand, is continually shooting down The Ramza's Idea that two factions targeted the Mafia. The Ramza am still curious as to why she is doing that.
    You. You don't make any sense!

I tried reading over all your posts and it's seriously making my brain hurt. I will admit that voting someone out based on pure annoyance alone probably isn't a good thing, but garrragh. Make sense! Why can't you make any sense?

Here is what I think about the set up.

There is a mafia team and then there is either a serial killer or vigilante. I also think that cults are a strong possibility. There are no jestors in this game. That would just be so stupid. Insane cop is also a possibility but I think Psychotic and Qwerty would be really drawn to adding something to this game that wasn't in the previous games. And the last game had naive cop, so I'm I'm thinking that cult has a slight edge over insane cop in what would appeal to the hosts to add to this game.

Now, let's say that there are three killing groups. There definitely could be, since Psychotic indicated that this would be a fast paced game. So let's say we have Mafia, Werewolves, and then either a SK or Vig.

Which one of these killing groups would have motivation to kill Ingus? Of all the options, I think Vig is our best bet. Maaaaybe SK. The liklihood of Mafia or Werewolves (or some other variation of Mafia) attacking Ingus is out there for me. Unless they're doing a manuever that I just can't even imagine. In addition to that, if we have 3 killing groups then that means that not just one, but TWO kills got blocked last night? Or all three groups attacked the same person and that person was Ingus?

I just don't buy it.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:05 AM.

Ramza:

First, The Ramza appologizes, the comment on Two factions was Targeting Ingus, not the Mafia. The Ramza just put that in by mistake.
    And just think for a Moment. If Ingus died, there were two people connected to him. First was Edgar, for all his attacks on Ingus. Second was The Ramza, for initially voting for Ingus before switching to Barret.

That creates two suspects for the town to look into. If this is the case, however, that would mean that Edgar is not Mafia. But only if this possibility is right.

Edit: Two suspects for the town to look into, that is.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Fran:

Oh my god. Are you seriously putting yourself out there to be a suspect for town? xD

You are BLOWING MY MIND. I don't know what to think anymore. My belief that you are Mafia is wavering, but my annoyance is not!

I wish some more players would chime in on the situation.

Cyan:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Firion View Post
    I assumed the list was your suspicion list, that's what I meant when I said that. Also it's what I had written down as notes, so quick little blips, I should have gone back and looked at your quote but alas, laziness consumed me.

Sorry if I had messed that up. I never voted you either Cyan, I was just using what info I had at the time. Since then you've jumped off my radar. Others are presently on it but i'm waiting for more talk and more reasons before i make any more assumptions.

EDIT: cutting out part of cyans quote that i'm not addressing sorry for spamming up the thread
    That ... well... yeah I guess it could be an honest mistake. COULD be. Hmm!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 12:28 AM.

Ramza:

What I'm saying is, thats why Mafia would do that is to Make me a suspect.

If The Ramza was Mafia, The Ramza wouldn't have targeted Ingus. The Ramza also would not have tried to quell the voting against Ingus either and redraw his vote from him.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:55 PM.

Rinoa

I think Ramza is not mafia, just an idiot.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Cid

For a moment I though that The Ramza might be a mafioso, but my beard told me that he could just be befuddled and simply miscommunicated what he was thinking. I still have my suspicions on Edgar from last round, considering he was still very suspicious, if he was guilty with the last player he is still guilty with this new player, even if the replacement is far more charismatic.

Cids beard also has some suspicion towards Lulu for... well it says for many of the same resons that other people have said. Also my epic beard has pointed out to me that Lulu and Rinoa were quick to vote on Edgar again banking on his suspicion from yesterday, it could be they still just didn't trust him, or they could have been hoping to start a bandwagon voting binge.

To Rinoa: That is not the charming sweet Rinoa I remember from FFVIII you sadden both me and my beard.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

I say we keep him...for now. The Ramza amuses me.

Besides there's some more people that are much more higher up on the chopping block I believe then The Ramza. He's still suspicious in my eyes (though everyone is) but there's some I think that need a bit more scrutinizing before we gang up on one person who's putting out a lot of theories out there.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Ramza:

How has anything The Ramza said make The Ramza an idiot?

For pointing out posibilities?
    For wondering why Fran is so resiliant to the Idea multiple people targeted Ingus?
    For presenting a Reason why the MAfia would target Ingus, when Fran said she didn't know one?

Fran:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rinoa View Post
    Yeah, I definitely realize that as a possibility.

But could we really get a game mod in here to regulate? To put everything aside and speak honestly, his posts really ARE making my head spin. I was trying to read his posts and then had to look away cause it was making me dizzy. All the "The Ramza" stuff makes his posts really disorienting.

Ramza:

Then rather than blame The Ramza for things, why not just ask The Ramza what the Ramza meant?
    (Translation: IF you didn't understand, why not just ask what I meant? You know, rather than claim that I was saying there was definately a third killing faction?)

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bahamut:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fran View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rinoa View Post
    Yeah, I definitely realize that as a possibility.
    Play nicely. :twak:

Ramza, people are obviously getting annoyed at "The Ramza" stuff. If you want to keep it up, then go for it, but if you get lynched for it then you have only got yourself to blame.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 04:33 PM.

Rinoa

Talking in the third person is a start.

Anyway, back to work. I wasn't trying to start any bandwagon, unless you mean I was trying to get people to start voting in general. I like talking things out but if we don't get some votes in then the mafia really don't have to do anything.

Also, obviously I have nothing going on with Lulu since right now I'm pushing for her to be lynched, where she had been pretty safe before.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris:

So far the most compelling evidence I have seen is against Lulu. There's been something about her posting that just irks me and makes me feel uneasy. Still a bit of a gut feeling but I'm giving my vote to her as of now unless anything new really catches my eye.

##VOTE: Lulu
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Ramza:

But The Ramza likes The Ramza? How about if the Ramza includes a regular translation in the bottom of The Ramza's posts, as The Ramza' did above?

(Translation: I keep up The Ramza while giving you these nice tranlsation sections, even though all you need to do is replace "The Ramza" with "I" or "Me" for it to make sense.)
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 01:56 PM.